Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 18:56 - Apr 6 with 35235 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 13:49]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:18 - Apr 8 with 2051 viewsSmellyplumz

Still very little urgency in our play.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:19 - Apr 8 with 2048 viewsmorningstar

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:04 - Apr 8 by STID2017

Almost what I'd wanted.
Okay let's go for the jugular

Go for the jugular? We're playing like a herd of Herbivores!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:20 - Apr 8 with 2031 viewsjojaca

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:17 - Apr 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How about you reply to my comment instead of posting the usual anti-Dwight nonsense. Is it because you know I am right?

Clement has made further horrendous decisions today. Not starting with an apparently fit Llorente is one.

Same approach today has cost us.

Even when you know, you never know?

N/A. on 16:20 - Apr 8 with 2017 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:19]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:21 - Apr 8 with 1959 viewsStarsky

Streamtvbox has lost the link... thank phuck

It's just the internet, init.

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:22 - Apr 8 with 1935 viewsLoyal

Last throw of the dice, we need a goal, just one. Just one.
Montero will come on I think.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:22 - Apr 8 with 1930 viewsdailew

Montero on.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

N/A. on 16:22 - Apr 8 with 1919 viewsHuw57

N/A. on 16:20 - Apr 8 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:19]

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:20]

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:22 - Apr 8 with 1900 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:17 - Apr 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How about you reply to my comment instead of posting the usual anti-Dwight nonsense. Is it because you know I am right?

Clement has made further horrendous decisions today. Not starting with an apparently fit Llorente is one.

No it's because you are tedious. I have supported the club for nearly 50 yrs , how can I be expected to be unbiased with my opinions , it's in the blood you see, you on the other hand are a sanctimonious individual with an agenda.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:22 - Apr 8 with 1894 viewsunion_jack

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:21 - Apr 8 by Starsky

Streamtvbox has lost the link... thank phuck

I've still got it.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:23 - Apr 8 with 1861 viewsStarsky

Stream back on and cork off... ok then
[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 16:23]

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:23 - Apr 8 with 1840 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:22 - Apr 8 by Treforys_Jack

No it's because you are tedious. I have supported the club for nearly 50 yrs , how can I be expected to be unbiased with my opinions , it's in the blood you see, you on the other hand are a sanctimonious individual with an agenda.

Do you mean my anti-Jenkins agenda? Or do I apparently have a new agenda now?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:24 - Apr 8 with 1806 viewsperchrockjack

We should be able to discuss without insults

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:25 - Apr 8 with 1777 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:24 - Apr 8 by perchrockjack

Unfortunately many are incapable of such a basic skill.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:25 - Apr 8 with 1764 viewsLoyal

Why can't Ayew hit the fcking ball. Things happen.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:26 - Apr 8 with 1740 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:24 - Apr 8 by perchrockjack

No insults from me Perch .
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:27 - Apr 8 with 1716 viewsperchrockjack

It's dire dwight

As is obvious

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:28 - Apr 8 with 1657 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Come on Swans we can do this!

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:30 - Apr 8 with 1570 viewsStarsky

Oh god I'm bored. When will Andy Carroll come on to put us out of our misery?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:31 - Apr 8 with 1535 viewsperchrockjack

Derailing a thread purely to insult is tedious

Just look at the new manager topic

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:31 - Apr 8 with 1522 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Lucky Fer didnt get the yellow and the suspension there.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:31 - Apr 8 with 1502 viewsLoyal

Oh my lord ......
We are so bad.

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:32 - Apr 8 with 1484 viewsWxmJax

Typical Collins good game against us, just waiting for him to score now.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:32 - Apr 8 with 1457 viewsmonmouth

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:28 - Apr 8 by Tummer_from_Texas

Come on Swans we can do this!

How Tums? We're looking like couldn't score on Caroline Street with a Splot girl on a Saturday night at the moment. having a shot of any kind might be a start.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

N/A. on 16:32 - Apr 8 with 1443 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:20]

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024