Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 18:56 - Apr 6 with 35225 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 13:49]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:20 - Apr 8 with 2055 viewsJackanapes

Clements masterplan is to wait until we go one down... but to do what I wonder.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:20 - Apr 8 with 2046 viewsLoyal

Sleepwalking through this at the moment.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:21 - Apr 8 with 2027 viewsSmellyplumz

This is just bolloxs, wrong set up again, Clement taking us down.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:22 - Apr 8 with 2018 viewsOldjack

Where's the fight ? ffs wake up you minges

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:22 - Apr 8 with 2003 viewsmagicdaps10

The game is crying out for a winger with pace for us.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:23 - Apr 8 with 1989 viewsSospan_Fach

We are losing out in the air to Snodgrass and Antonio, God help us if Carroll comes on.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:24 - Apr 8 with 1952 viewsSmellyplumz

Come back canas, pozuelo, chico... All is forgiven. This is shit.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

N/A. on 15:24 - Apr 8 with 1957 viewsHuw57

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:22 - Apr 8 by magicdaps10

The game is crying out for a winger with pace for us.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:19]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:25 - Apr 8 with 1892 viewslifelong

We're playing like a side with zero confidence.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:26 - Apr 8 with 1882 viewsLoyal

That free flowing pacey football has turned in to a puddle again.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:26 - Apr 8 with 1871 viewsmagicdaps10

Stopped watching it as it is so shiite!!!

Games like this we need a winger with speed as an outlet capable of also turning defence into attack.

To me it just seems the inevitable 0-0 or we conceded a goal or two late on.

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:26 - Apr 8 with 1846 viewsSmellyplumz

Hurry up and score West ham at least we will have to pay football then!!

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:30 - Apr 8 with 1745 viewsSmellyplumz

No f ucking fight or winning mentality in this team, just keep playing ffs.

N/A. on 15:30 - Apr 8 with 1750 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:19]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:30 - Apr 8 with 1747 viewsJackanapes

What the fk is mawson doing. Twice now.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:30 - Apr 8 with 1743 viewsLoyal

Fck me did we just kick the ball out 30 yards from goal because Ayew was feigning injury.

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:30 - Apr 8 with 1733 viewsbiggar

Great save Fab.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:32 - Apr 8 with 1675 viewsJack_Kass

If there were 4 relegation spots I think both teams would be relegated.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:34 - Apr 8 with 1647 viewsdailew

Hull losing.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:34 - Apr 8 with 1641 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:18 - Apr 8 by monmouth

Oh God what happened to our football. Honestly, I could weep.

If you wanted 'our football' then Clement was one of the last people you could have wanted. Played Sousa-ball at Derby and is doing his best to bring it here too. Appalling.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:36 - Apr 8 with 1588 viewsmagicdaps10

For me, he has set up right but that lack of pace as an outlet is totally wrong.

We cant defend, that is for sure so you need someone who can run with the ball to relieve the pressure.

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:37 - Apr 8 with 1554 viewsEasternJack

The team look shagged.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:38 - Apr 8 with 1522 viewsstevethejack

Antonio hamstring.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:38 - Apr 8 with 1513 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:37 - Apr 8 by EasternJack

The team look shagged.

Yes they look like they are glued to the pitch.

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:39 - Apr 8 with 1496 viewsJack_Kass

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:38 - Apr 8 by stevethejack

Antonio hamstring.

I don't think that's exactly great for us, because it means Andy Carroll may come on.

He only scores against us

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024