Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 18:56 - Apr 6 with 35860 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 13:49]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:33 - Apr 8 with 2435 viewsLoyal

N/A. on 16:32 - Apr 8 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:20]

Yeah, Levine wants a new engine for his second cruiser.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:33 - Apr 8 with 2434 viewscrtz

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:31 - Apr 8 by Tummer_from_Texas

Lucky Fer didnt get the yellow and the suspension there.

Unlucky you mean
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:34 - Apr 8 with 2417 viewsSmellyplumz

N/A. on 16:32 - Apr 8 by Huw57

N/A.

Aye to give straight to the yanks, he'll be gone anyway but it won't be for £30 mill.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

N/A. on 16:34 - Apr 8 with 2385 viewsHuw57

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:34 - Apr 8 by Smellyplumz

Aye to give straight to the yanks, he'll be gone anyway but it won't be for £30 mill.

N/A.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:35 - Apr 8 with 2377 viewsmagicdaps10

AARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So frustrating as to how cack we actually are!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:35 - Apr 8 with 2334 viewsRevJames

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:31 - Apr 8 by Loyal

Oh my lord ......
We are so bad.

Keep the faith.

Just wait for 88 minutes
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:37 - Apr 8 with 2240 viewsmorningstar

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:34 - Apr 8 by Smellyplumz

Nope, If we go down then it will be a fire sale.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:37 - Apr 8 with 2218 viewsmagicdaps10

Have we actually had a shot on target?!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:37 - Apr 8 with 2217 viewsbiggar

What on earth is Fernandez doing?!
N/A. on 16:38 - Apr 8 with 2170 viewsHuw57

N/A.

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:38 - Apr 8 with 2151 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Fer OR Fernandez could have had that easy.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:39 - Apr 8 with 2114 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:37 - Apr 8 by morningstar

If, the writings in the wall in afraid.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:39 - Apr 8 with 2106 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:38 - Apr 8 by Tummer_from_Texas

Fer OR Fernandez could have had that easy.

Sums it up really, no dedication.

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:40 - Apr 8 with 2068 viewsRunning_Man

Can we for the love of god attack these balls?This is not a practice game. We need to use these set pieces better.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:42 - Apr 8 with 1944 viewsFireboy

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:37 - Apr 8 by morningstar

The yanks are lying b@stards

They will NEVER invest in the squad

They are here to make money simple as

If we stay up they make money as they will pocket the money and not invest

And if we go down they will asset strip from the parachute payments ala venkys at Blackburn and the oystons at blackpool

We are fvcked if we go down

Simply fvcked
N/A. on 16:42 - Apr 8 with 1928 viewsHuw57

N/A.

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:43 - Apr 8 with 1883 viewsSTID2017

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:35 - Apr 8 by RevJames

Keep the faith.

Just wait for 88 minutes

I have until now.
Sadly I think we're down after this.
They are awful and we are worse

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:44 - Apr 8 with 1852 viewscrtz

Why does no one pass to Siggy into feet when we got close to the goal?

He's yelling for the ball but player on the ball always turns away to the other side and ball is lost.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:44 - Apr 8 with 1849 viewsTreforys_Jack

N/A. on 16:42 - Apr 8 by Huw57

N/A.

Prob because he's not fit, such is the situation we find ourselves in.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:46 - Apr 8 with 1737 viewsmorningstar

Jesus Siggy!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:46 - Apr 8 with 1733 viewsmagicdaps10

This game is like Watford away last season, exactly the same.

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:46 - Apr 8 with 1702 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:43 - Apr 8 by STID2017

I have until now.
Sadly I think we're down after this.
They are awful and we are worse

Arf

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Apr 8 with 1647 viewsjacksfullaces

N/A. on 16:42 - Apr 8 by Huw57

N/A.

should have played from start i hear......
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Apr 8 with 1604 viewsStarsky

They lost 5 on the bounce and then played us. It's the Swansea way
[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 16:49]

It's just the internet, init.

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:49 - Apr 8 with 1562 viewsRunning_Man

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:44 - Apr 8 by crtz

Why does no one pass to Siggy into feet when we got close to the goal?

He's yelling for the ball but player on the ball always turns away to the other side and ball is lost.

This! Fer, pass the mf ball! same with Routledge
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024