Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 18:56 - Apr 6 with 35234 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 13:49]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:02 - Apr 8 with 2130 viewsjojaca

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:59 - Apr 8 by STID2017

No fight. No spirit. If this continues no chance.
For me has to be Llorente and Montero on for Ayew and Routledge

Routledge and Cork off for me. Llorente and Narsingh on for me. Carroll drops deeper with Fer and Siggy in the middle. I would keep Ayew you on because he is more likely to get a goal than Montero.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 16:03]

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:03 - Apr 8 with 2114 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:55 - Apr 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Jack Cork lets his man run past him like that multiple times every game. It amazes me we only concede from it once every other game. He sits in front of the defence all game doing nothing but passing 5 yards to a more talented player. The few times he needs to be tracking a player or applying pressure, he's either out of position up field or is flat footed and they walk past him, leaving them running straight at the defence.

It is a disgrace he not only plays for us but wears the armband.

Have you heard him interviewed, sounds like he's had a lobotomy!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:03 - Apr 8 with 2109 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

So Llorente was fit enough to play.. oh dear.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:03 - Apr 8 with 2118 viewsdailew

Llorente on. Ditto narsingh.

Carrol and Routs off.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:04 - Apr 8 with 2090 viewsSospan_Fach

Not that we have got to the final third but if we did ... why are we putting crosses in for Ayew, if we are playing Ayew how does PC want us to attack? First half we have only tried to get it wide and stick a cross in.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:04 - Apr 8 with 2077 viewsSTID2017

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:59 - Apr 8 by STID2017

No fight. No spirit. If this continues no chance.
For me has to be Llorente and Montero on for Ayew and Routledge

Almost what I'd wanted.
Okay let's go for the jugular

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:05 - Apr 8 with 2048 viewsmonmouth

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:03 - Apr 8 by dailew

Llorente on. Ditto narsingh.

Carrol and Routs off.

They will do fack all if we dont get a grip of the midfield.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:06 - Apr 8 with 2016 viewscrtz

Better to concede early and make changes rather than later I guess.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:06 - Apr 8 with 2003 viewsFireboy

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:03 - Apr 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

So Llorente was fit enough to play.. oh dear.

C0ck
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:07 - Apr 8 with 1992 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:01 - Apr 8 by perchrockjack

We are as bad ,right now ,as under braddled

Clement way too negative and players look lost

I don't buy this players looking lost bollox, it's a relatively simple game that they have been participating in since they were 4 or 5 yrs old. Roll up your sleeves and give 100% , it's the minimum ask in return for a pampered lifestyle with rewards that most of us will never earn in our entire working life. Now get stuck into them, make it happen.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:08 - Apr 8 with 1977 viewsairedale

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:50 - Apr 8 by Oldjack

http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/west-ham-united-vs-swansea-city-live-streaming

perfect for me

Ta OJ, but still won't load. Somebody may have put something on my laptop to prevent me watching it.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:09 - Apr 8 with 1941 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:06 - Apr 8 by Fireboy

C0ck

Are you happy that we started with a man who could only score two goals in a lower league in the first half of the season over an apparently fit Llorente? How strange.

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:09 - Apr 8 with 1942 viewsFireboy

At least citeh are doing us a favour
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:10 - Apr 8 with 1890 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:09 - Apr 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Are you happy that we started with a man who could only score two goals in a lower league in the first half of the season over an apparently fit Llorente? How strange.

Perhaps he is not fit and PC didn't want to use him, but now the situation dictates he has little choice.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:11 - Apr 8 with 1883 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:09 - Apr 8 by Fireboy

At least citeh are doing us a favour

It is absolutely pointless thinking on any other team because the fact of the matter is...............we are not going to help ourselves in the first place.

We are chasing and not being chased.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:11 - Apr 8 with 1881 viewsBLAZE

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:08 - Apr 8 by airedale

Ta OJ, but still won't load. Somebody may have put something on my laptop to prevent me watching it.

Make sure you thank them
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:11 - Apr 8 with 1878 viewsFireboy

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:09 - Apr 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He is OBVIOUSLY fit to play but NOT the full 90

You complete D!CK
N/A. on 16:12 - Apr 8 with 1836 viewsHuw57

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:11 - Apr 8 by magicdaps10

It is absolutely pointless thinking on any other team because the fact of the matter is...............we are not going to help ourselves in the first place.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:19]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:13 - Apr 8 with 1807 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:11 - Apr 8 by Fireboy

He is OBVIOUSLY fit to play but NOT the full 90

You complete D!CK

Then why not play him for the first 45 or 60 minutes instead of waiting for us to be behind to bring him on?

We could have played for 24 hours against Middlesbrough with this side and struggled to score once. Why did he think it was a good idea to do the same today when Llorente is apparently capable of playing 45 minutes?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:13 - Apr 8 with 1798 viewsjojaca

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:10 - Apr 8 by Treforys_Jack

Perhaps he is not fit and PC didn't want to use him, but now the situation dictates he has little choice.

Narsingh has done more in five minutes than Routledge and Siggy all game. From here on in Mr Clement be f**king bold you negative ba****d!

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:13 - Apr 8 with 1794 viewsFireboy

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:11 - Apr 8 by magicdaps10

True but at least they are doing us a favour by stopping hull from getting any points at all

Our job is hard enough as it is
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:14 - Apr 8 with 1770 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Man C 2, Hull 0

At least maybe we can gain a little GD ground.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:15 - Apr 8 with 1725 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:13 - Apr 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Then why not play him for the first 45 or 60 minutes instead of waiting for us to be behind to bring him on?

We could have played for 24 hours against Middlesbrough with this side and struggled to score once. Why did he think it was a good idea to do the same today when Llorente is apparently capable of playing 45 minutes?

You are very tedious on these matchday threads . Funny how you are never around when we win, admittedly it's been a while, but the fact remains.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:15 - Apr 8 with 1705 viewsSmellyplumz

Cork is atrocious today, so poor.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:17 - Apr 8 with 1653 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:15 - Apr 8 by Treforys_Jack

You are very tedious on these matchday threads . Funny how you are never around when we win, admittedly it's been a while, but the fact remains.

How about you reply to my comment instead of posting the usual anti-Dwight nonsense. Is it because you know I am right?

Clement has made further horrendous decisions today. Not starting with an apparently fit Llorente is one.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024