Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 18:56 - Apr 6 with 35224 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 13:49]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:29 - Apr 8 with 2116 viewsgrfn

i have a good feeling about it.
we will fight!
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:30 - Apr 8 with 2109 viewsFlashberryjack

Baston not even on the bench.........he must be absolutely brilliant in training.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:32 - Apr 8 with 2092 viewscrtz

Changes can have a negative effect on a team. Fielding the same line-up can be very beneficial, players know their roles and each other etc. This team did well against Spurs so I don't see what the negativity from a few is about.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:36 - Apr 8 with 2058 viewsjeza739

At least he hasn't put Fer at right back today. Yet!
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:40 - Apr 8 with 2017 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:32 - Apr 8 by crtz

Changes can have a negative effect on a team. Fielding the same line-up can be very beneficial, players know their roles and each other etc. This team did well against Spurs so I don't see what the negativity from a few is about.

This team did well against Spurs?

It was another game where the oppositions poor finishing kept us in it. We did not defend well, we did not attack well, we clung on like a Conference side away at a Premier League side.

If that was a performance where the team did well, I shudder to think how we would look if we played average or poorly.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:45 - Apr 8 with 1972 viewscrtz

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:40 - Apr 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It was another game where the oppositions poor finishing kept us in it. We did not defend well, we did not attack well, we clung on like a Conference side away at a Premier League side.

If that was a performance where the team did well, I shudder to think how we would look if we played average or poorly.

Did you watch the Spurs game an hour ago?

Being close to getting a result against them was a great achievement in my books, especially with our horrible record against them and their fantastic season.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 14:47]
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:47 - Apr 8 with 1955 viewsjack247

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:40 - Apr 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That's absolute bollocks. They didn't have a serious chance until the last 5 minutes.

You post a lot of good stuff, but sometimes you let your agenda get the better of you.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:50 - Apr 8 with 1928 viewstaff999555

Ayew on his own again up front? Shocking.

Hello championship.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:52 - Apr 8 with 1893 viewsjack247

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:50 - Apr 8 by taff999555

Ayew on his own again up front? Shocking.

Hello championship.

Not much option if Llorente isn't fully fit. Why this wasn't sorted with better than Ayew in January I'll never know.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:56 - Apr 8 with 1840 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Oh dear, Ki is on the bench again.
Have to feel sorry for Fulton.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 14:58]
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:00 - Apr 8 with 1795 viewsCooperman

If / when we do score I hope it's not too early. Defending leads is not our strong point.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:04 - Apr 8 with 1751 viewsdailew

Good to see Collins playing. Always seems to have a mistake in him.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:10 - Apr 8 with 1678 viewsBenJ94

Anyone got a stream?
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:12 - Apr 8 with 1618 viewsjasper_T

http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/west-ham-united-vs-swansea-city-live-streaming

Stream 48 works for me.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:13 - Apr 8 with 1612 viewsmagicdaps10

We are crap mind!!!

Cant control the ball or even pass it.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:13 - Apr 8 with 1609 viewsJackanapes

another wishy washy nothing performance.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

N/A. on 15:14 - Apr 8 with 1578 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:19]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:16 - Apr 8 with 1529 viewsbiggar

Awful game so far. Tense.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:17 - Apr 8 with 1502 viewsjojaca

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:16 - Apr 8 by biggar

Awful game so far. Tense.

Turned it off, we won't be scoring this side of half time.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:18 - Apr 8 with 1489 viewsSmellyplumz

I see we've dropped our tempo and standard for this game.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

N/A. on 15:18 - Apr 8 with 1457 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:19]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:18 - Apr 8 with 1456 viewsmonmouth

Oh God what happened to our football. Honestly, I could weep.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:19 - Apr 8 with 1452 viewsJackanapes

This is a joke. Seriously. Tepid, gutless shyte.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:20 - Apr 8 with 1411 viewsmagicdaps10

Two shit teams for sure. It will come down to whoever wants it the most.

Noticed that some players hold on to the ball far to long and have a simple and effective inside pass.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:20 - Apr 8 with 1394 viewsdailew

KN back to his old ways.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024