Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? 10:43 - Jul 20 with 12167 viewsSwan91

"SWANSEA TO MOVE FOR CHADLI?

Swansea will consider a £15m move for Nacer Chadli if Gylfi Sigurdsson moves to Everton, according to the Daily Telegraph.

West Brom midfielder Chadli has scored five goals in 32 appearances for the Baggies, although struggled for form after returning from knee surgery in November." Sky Sports

I wouldn't say its so bad... he can play LW,RW and AM.... and even with injury that stopped his form... he was able to score 5 goals. I would say go for it... We need a winger and it would give us alot more money to buy 1 or 2 more players (like a RB or CB or Another midfielder)

What are your thoughts?
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 12:08 - Aug 3 with 1508 viewsjack247

If this is to strengthen the squad, then great. If it's as a direct replacement for Siggy, he is a very underwhelming target. I'm all for selling for massive bucks, but we need to replace with quality
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 12:09 - Aug 3 with 1500 views34dfgdf54

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 11:00 - Jul 20 by hobo

Would instantly be our best winger, so if his attitude fits our squad and his knee issue is behind him then he'll be a very good signing

Agreed,

But just as everyone else is saying, you can bet your bottom dollar he will be Siggy's replacement, which he isn't good enough to be.

Be a cracking signing if not though, will improve the squad no end.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 12:14 - Aug 3 with 1458 viewslondonlisa2001

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 12:08 - Aug 3 by jack247

If this is to strengthen the squad, then great. If it's as a direct replacement for Siggy, he is a very underwhelming target. I'm all for selling for massive bucks, but we need to replace with quality

More likely to be part of the use of Siggy money. Montero out for £3..5m, Barrow out for £1.5m, Chadli in for £10m or £11m with the 'extra' £5m or £6m being used from Siggy money.

Would be a very good deal if that's what happens, as both Montero and Barrow are a waste of space.

It won't be the replacement for Siggy. That, surely, will be one of these other players we've been linked with.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 12:19 - Aug 3 with 1414 viewsmagicdaps10

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 12:14 - Aug 3 by londonlisa2001

More likely to be part of the use of Siggy money. Montero out for £3..5m, Barrow out for £1.5m, Chadli in for £10m or £11m with the 'extra' £5m or £6m being used from Siggy money.

Would be a very good deal if that's what happens, as both Montero and Barrow are a waste of space.

It won't be the replacement for Siggy. That, surely, will be one of these other players we've been linked with.

Would it surprise you that he is lined up as Siggy replacement?

Freightens the life out of me the way the club is thinking at present, would not rule him out being siggy replacement.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 12:24 - Aug 3 with 1381 viewsjack247

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 12:14 - Aug 3 by londonlisa2001

If he comes in as a replacement for any combination of our wingers, I'd be more than happy.

Chadli and Viera or Boudebouz and cash for any of our wingers and Siggy would be a great deal. You'll have to excuse the pessimism though, I've developed a healthy tolerance to optimism these last few (summer) windows.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 12:26 - Aug 3 with 1364 viewslondonlisa2001

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 12:19 - Aug 3 by magicdaps10

Freightens the life out of me the way the club is thinking at present, would not rule him out being siggy replacement.

Yes.

It'd be insane. The best way for these guys to make money is for us to stay up.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 12:27 - Aug 3 with 1362 views34dfgdf54

Definitely not. With the time left, I think he's definitely Siggy's replacement.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 12:30 - Aug 3 with 1344 viewslondonlisa2001

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 12:24 - Aug 3 by jack247

If he comes in as a replacement for any combination of our wingers, I'd be more than happy.

Chadli and Viera or Boudebouz and cash for any of our wingers and Siggy would be a great deal. You'll have to excuse the pessimism though, I've developed a healthy tolerance to optimism these last few (summer) windows.

Oh, I agree with your scepticism.

But there are too many links to others for them to have no basis in reality.

I think we'll bring in three when Siggy goes, a wide player, a midfielder, and a right back.

I also think we'll bring in a forward if Llorente goes, and possibly will do anyway if we ship out McBurnie on loan.
Login to get fewer ads

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 12:30 - Aug 3 with 1345 viewsdameedna

If we sign Chadli and lose Barrow and Montero

Multiple choice answer
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 12:35 - Aug 3 with 1306 viewskyswans

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 12:30 - Aug 3 by londonlisa2001

Oh, I agree with your scepticism.

But there are too many links to others for them to have no basis in reality.

I think we'll bring in three when Siggy goes, a wide player, a midfielder, and a right back.

I also think we'll bring in a forward if Llorente goes, and possibly will do anyway if we ship out McBurnie on loan.

Signing more than just Chadli links up with Clement saying we've got more than just one target to bring in.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 12:45 - Aug 3 with 1242 viewsawayjack

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 12:35 - Aug 3 by kyswans

Signing more than just Chadli links up with Clement saying we've got more than just one target to bring in.

Agree he'd be major upgrade on wingers but not a Siggy replacement.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 12:47 - Aug 3 with 1223 viewsandypitt56

Clement has said that our transfer dealings are on hold until sigurdsson future is sorted.

I am guessing we have a list of players varying with quality/value that with the money from sig we can spend on the better players, but we are not currently in a position to do so.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 12:52 - Aug 3 with 1201 viewsFlashberryjack

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 12:45 - Aug 3 by awayjack

Agree he'd be major upgrade on wingers but not a Siggy replacement.

That wouldn't be to difficult, the wingers we have aren't very good.

We are screaming out for a creative midfielder, and a fast skillful winger, Chadli is neither IMO.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 12:57 - Aug 3 with 1172 views34dfgdf54

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 12:35 - Aug 3 by kyswans

Where has he said that? Unless Siggy goes he's happy with the squad...
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 13:03 - Aug 3 with 1125 viewspencoedjack

An upgrade on our current wingers which isn't difficult.

Happy enough but not exactly getting the juices flowing.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 13:07 - Aug 3 with 1115 viewsPozuelosSideys

I dunno with this one.

Clearly talented guy, but hasnt really shown it consistently. Fringe at Spuds and not working in a Pulis side.

As a Gyfli replacement, nope. Not unless you consider Gylfi was a wide player where we played him. We'd still need a 10 type player.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 13:08 - Aug 3 with 1101 viewskyswans

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 12:57 - Aug 3 by 34dfgdf54

Where has he said that? Unless Siggy goes he's happy with the squad...

When Sig leaves ...

“We have targets identified, but not just one, we have to have multiple targets.”

That, to me, implies that we'll bring in more than one when Siggy is sold.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 13:12 - Aug 3 with 1071 views34dfgdf54

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 13:08 - Aug 3 by kyswans

When Sig leaves ...

“We have targets identified, but not just one, we have to have multiple targets.”

I took it as multiple players who can replace Siggy, as he said some players may not want to come here etc,

Could be right though.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 13:12 - Aug 3 with 1071 viewsTheFranchise

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 13:08 - Aug 3 by kyswans

When Sig leaves ...

No, it implies that we have a number of options to fill one spot. If we can't secure one, then we go for the other.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 13:13 - Aug 3 with 1063 viewsTheResurrection

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 15:09 - Jul 20 by jack247

Would quite likely be a starter, depending on which formation we play. Not sure I'd want him as a Siggy replacement though

Yeah because Siggy is such a better wide player....

Jesus Christ like. You and our fantasy football idiot magic daps need to start getting a grip of the beautiful game and what goes on within it.

Siggy is a shit number 10. We hardly ever played him there because he and us were so bad.

So we shoehorned him out wide.

Chadli is much better out wide.

So we get an upgrade on our situation.

Think mun.......

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 13:15 - Aug 3 with 1043 viewsvetchonian

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 13:13 - Aug 3 by TheResurrection

Yeah because Siggy is such a better wide player....

Jesus Christ like. You and our fantasy football idiot magic daps need to start getting a grip of the beautiful game and what goes on within it.

Siggy is a shit number 10. We hardly ever played him there because he and us were so bad.

So we shoehorned him out wide.

Chadli is much better out wide.

So we get an upgrade on our situation.

Think mun.......

was he that bad at No 10 when Bony was playing?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 13:23 - Aug 3 with 1000 viewsTheResurrection

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 13:15 - Aug 3 by vetchonian

was he that bad at No 10 when Bony was playing?

Oh bore off and do some of your own thinking for once in your life.

Bony was a long time ago and Siggy has done nothing to prove himself in a creative position.

Nothing.

You think too FFS

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 13:25 - Aug 3 with 985 viewsNeath_Jack

Those saying not as a replacement for Gylfi, what role do you think that he played last year for us? I may be wrong here, but i remember him playing mostly on the wing? And being creative is certainly not a trait i'd level at Gylfi either.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 13:40 - Aug 3 with 890 viewsvetchonian

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 13:25 - Aug 3 by Neath_Jack

Those saying not as a replacement for Gylfi, what role do you think that he played last year for us? I may be wrong here, but i remember him playing mostly on the wing? And being creative is certainly not a trait i'd level at Gylfi either.

so what was the pass that led ot Olsens wonder goal?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 13:43 - Aug 3 with 867 viewssomersetsimon

Who would you accept as a Siggy replacement. If there was a player out there who was just as good, but cheaper, why haven't Everton gone for him?
Either we go for a similar player who isn't as good or is unproven, or we play a different way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024