Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? 10:43 - Jul 20 with 12166 viewsSwan91

"SWANSEA TO MOVE FOR CHADLI?

Swansea will consider a £15m move for Nacer Chadli if Gylfi Sigurdsson moves to Everton, according to the Daily Telegraph.

West Brom midfielder Chadli has scored five goals in 32 appearances for the Baggies, although struggled for form after returning from knee surgery in November." Sky Sports

I wouldn't say its so bad... he can play LW,RW and AM.... and even with injury that stopped his form... he was able to score 5 goals. I would say go for it... We need a winger and it would give us alot more money to buy 1 or 2 more players (like a RB or CB or Another midfielder)

What are your thoughts?
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 17:21 - Aug 3 with 1564 viewsDrizzy

F*cking hell this thread is rife with revisionist lunacy.

"Siggy not creative"
"Fer at #10"

Jesus wept.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 17:50 - Aug 3 with 1459 viewsJango

To be fair, you give siggy the ball to feet with back to goal And he's one of the most limited number 10s in the league. He's also not the best out wide so set pieces aside, he's very replaceable.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 17:58 - Aug 3 with 1434 viewsAl_Bundy

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 17:50 - Aug 3 by Jango

To be fair, you give siggy the ball to feet with back to goal And he's one of the most limited number 10s in the league. He's also not the best out wide so set pieces aside, he's very replaceable.

Lets forget his assists ..
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 18:10 - Aug 3 with 1392 viewsFlashberryjack

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 17:50 - Aug 3 by Jango

"he's very replaceable"

You think so ? for f*ck sake don't tell Koeman.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 18:14 - Aug 3 with 1371 viewsAl_Bundy

I would take Chadli over Montero, Routledge, Dyer and Narsingh all day long.. and Barrow
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 18:27 - Aug 3 with 1320 viewsFlashberryjack

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 18:14 - Aug 3 by Al_Bundy

I would take Chadli over Montero, Routledge, Dyer and Narsingh all day long.. and Barrow

Montero is injury prone, Routledge well past his best, Dito for Dyer, Narsingh headless chicken,
so probably agree with you, just.

Hello

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 18:44 - Aug 3 with 1266 viewsjack247

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 18:14 - Aug 3 by Al_Bundy

Of course. As a replacement for any of our wingers he would be a great signing. As a replacement for Siggy (for those that don't grasp the concept, that means he comes and Viera etc don't), I'd be pretty disappointed.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 18:51 - Aug 3 with 1244 viewsNeath_Jack

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 18:44 - Aug 3 by jack247

Of course. As a replacement for any of our wingers he would be a great signing. As a replacement for Siggy (for those that don't grasp the concept, that means he comes and Viera etc don't), I'd be pretty disappointed.

What is the difference between Viera the winger replacing Siggy and Chadli the winger replacing Siggy? Other than about £20m?

This reads like you've been seduced by the youtube videos that have been put up on here, as by your own admission, you know nothing about Viera.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:05 - Aug 3 with 1203 viewsjack247

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 18:51 - Aug 3 by Neath_Jack

What is the difference between Viera the winger replacing Siggy and Chadli the winger replacing Siggy? Other than about £20m?

This reads like you've been seduced by the youtube videos that have been put up on here, as by your own admission, you know nothing about Viera.

Well I have. Let's be honest, very few Swans fans watch Las Palmas regularly. I'd guess more or less everyone talking up Viera, Boudebouz or Mesa is doing it off the back of edited highlights.

I have seen enough of Chadli to form the opinion that he would be an upgrade on any of our wingers, but wouldn't be a great option as a #10. There will be better, realistic targets out there, whether that's Viera or not.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying Viera is the player (though I admit to being impressed by the YouTube clips), I'm saying Chadli isn't.

What's your view?
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:16 - Aug 3 with 1163 viewsTheResurrection

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:05 - Aug 3 by jack247

Well I have. Let's be honest, very few Swans fans watch Las Palmas regularly. I'd guess more or less everyone talking up Viera, Boudebouz or Mesa is doing it off the back of edited highlights.

I have seen enough of Chadli to form the opinion that he would be an upgrade on any of our wingers, but wouldn't be a great option as a #10. There will be better, realistic targets out there, whether that's Viera or not.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying Viera is the player (though I admit to being impressed by the YouTube clips), I'm saying Chadli isn't.

What's your view?

Unfortunately you've got yourself boxed in there old chap and now you're exposed. I've got this unfortunate vision of you naked and that's not good.

Like i told you before - think a bit, it won't do you any harm.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:23 - Aug 3 with 1120 viewsTheResurrection

What's your view?

I'm in danger of bringing up the recent debate you couldn't get your head around, here. But I'll take the risk.

And by the way, I'm not saying Chadli is the be all and end all, just that he would be better than where Siggy was played for 80% of the season.

But would this help

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:23 - Aug 3 with 1116 viewsjack247

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:16 - Aug 3 by TheResurrection

Unfortunately you've got yourself boxed in there old chap and now you're exposed. I've got this unfortunate vision of you naked and that's not good.

Like i told you before - think a bit, it won't do you any harm.

In what way? Do you expect me to be an expert on mid table la Liga teams? Are you?

Think a bit? You've already contradicted yourself on this thread, you do it fairly often. You never used to before your man crush soured into an unhealthy obsession.

Vision of me naked? That's just creepy Res
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:28 - Aug 3 with 1100 viewsNirvana

What's your view?

Well, I'm not, 247.

The infamous "youtube" everyone derides on here so frequently actually has full matches, in case older people think its just "razzle-dazzle" or whatever E20 said. I have watched many a game on my phone while I stand around waiting to do my job.

It's all about using time wisely, and any downtime for me is usually spent watching or playing football. I watch more than I play now, and La Liga is the gold standard for the beautiful game. I travel a lot for my job, quite a bit in Spain and Portugal, and I try and catch a live match everywhere I go. Spanish tickets are very cheap, and there is almost always an abundance available.

I can tell you Viera is absolute class and a quintessential Swansea player as fact, it's not talk. If we sign him, everyone on here will be singing his praises in no time. Chadli not so much.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:28 - Aug 3 with 1091 viewsTheResurrection

Or this...

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:30 - Aug 3 with 1081 viewsTheResurrection

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:23 - Aug 3 by jack247

In what way? Do you expect me to be an expert on mid table la Liga teams? Are you?

Think a bit? You've already contradicted yourself on this thread, you do it fairly often. You never used to before your man crush soured into an unhealthy obsession.

Vision of me naked? That's just creepy Res

I've categorically not contradicted myself. You've just struggled to grasp simple football understanding.

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:30 - Aug 3 with 1078 viewsjack247

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:23 - Aug 3 by TheResurrection

I'm in danger of bringing up the recent debate you couldn't get your head around, here. But I'll take the risk.

And by the way, I'm not saying Chadli is the be all and end all, just that he would be better than where Siggy was played for 80% of the season.

But would this help

Oh for gods sake man. I don't speak any other languages, would capitals help?

Whether he would be better as a narrow left winger than Siggy or not isn't the issue. It's whether he is the best option with the money we would get from the sale.

I'm not sure if I can simplify that any more, but I'll try a Jack and Jill example for you....

If we sold Baston for £10m and you thought, for arguments sake, Ulloa was better than Baston, it wouldn't make him the best option for the £10m, it would just make him better than Baston.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:32 - Aug 3 with 1056 viewsTheResurrection

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:28 - Aug 3 by Nirvana

Well, I'm not, 247.

The infamous "youtube" everyone derides on here so frequently actually has full matches, in case older people think its just "razzle-dazzle" or whatever E20 said. I have watched many a game on my phone while I stand around waiting to do my job.

It's all about using time wisely, and any downtime for me is usually spent watching or playing football. I watch more than I play now, and La Liga is the gold standard for the beautiful game. I travel a lot for my job, quite a bit in Spain and Portugal, and I try and catch a live match everywhere I go. Spanish tickets are very cheap, and there is almost always an abundance available.

I can tell you Viera is absolute class and a quintessential Swansea player as fact, it's not talk. If we sign him, everyone on here will be singing his praises in no time. Chadli not so much.

A "genius" scout scouring youtube clips on his phone. Dear God.

You are 24/7 alright, a 24/7 gold plated clown.

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:36 - Aug 3 with 1035 viewsTheResurrection

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:30 - Aug 3 by jack247

Whether he would be better as a narrow left winger than Siggy or not isn't the issue. It's whether he is the best option with the money we would get from the sale.

I'm not sure if I can simplify that any more, but I'll try a Jack and Jill example for you....

If we sold Baston for £10m and you thought, for arguments sake, Ulloa was better than Baston, it wouldn't make him the best option for the £10m, it would just make him better than Baston.

I think you need to either read the thread again, properly, or take a cold shower.

Feel free to cut snippets from my posts if you like and I'll get the blackboard and chalk out.

But FINALLY. Nowhere have I said he would be a direct replacement for Siggy. And nowhere have I said he would be the only player to come in with the Siggy money.

But.......

Where we played Siggy,, Chadli would be an UPGRADE, a better option.

You've just told the whole board you would prefer players you've never seen because of highlight clips. THINK!!!

Back to it

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:37 - Aug 3 with 1032 viewsNirvana

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:32 - Aug 3 by TheResurrection

A "genius" scout scouring youtube clips on his phone. Dear God.

You are 24/7 alright, a 24/7 gold plated clown.

Great, res.

Stick to three and four-year old "youtube" clips to try and "win" an internet argument you created.

Hurray.

"Dear God."
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:37 - Aug 3 with 1032 viewsFlashberryjack

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:30 - Aug 3 by jack247

"If we sold Baston for £10 million"

That's not Jack and Jill.....more like Jackanory

Hello

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:37 - Aug 3 with 1032 viewsjack247

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:30 - Aug 3 by TheResurrection

I've categorically not contradicted myself. You've just struggled to grasp simple football understanding.

You thInk?

It's a shame you've allowed your vendetta and desperation to be right on here to consume you.

You will have to explain the simple football understanding I haven't grasped. I'm pretty certain it will be a moot point like 'Chadli creates more from the left than Siggy'.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:43 - Aug 3 with 1003 viewsNirvana

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 18:51 - Aug 3 by Neath_Jack

"Seduced by youtube videos"

Jesus, Neefie, you really need to get out more.

Less time on here, more time actually talking to women (in person).

You now have the medicine. Heal yourself.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:49 - Aug 3 with 970 viewsjack247

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:36 - Aug 3 by TheResurrection

I think you need to either read the thread again, properly, or take a cold shower.

Feel free to cut snippets from my posts if you like and I'll get the blackboard and chalk out.

But FINALLY. Nowhere have I said he would be a direct replacement for Siggy. And nowhere have I said he would be the only player to come in with the Siggy money.

But.......

Where we played Siggy,, Chadli would be an UPGRADE, a better option.

You've just told the whole board you would prefer players you've never seen because of highlight clips. THINK!!!

Back to it

Christ, you're getting worse.

Can you remember what you said on the Viera thread? How about the Mesa one?

There's no point in me explaining the Chadli/Siggy/shoehorn/irrelevance bit again.

As an aside, the smileys, particularly when you laugh at your own jokes, say more about the person who writes them than anyone else.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:50 - Aug 3 with 965 viewsjack247

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:37 - Aug 3 by Flashberryjack

"If we sold Baston for £10 million"

That's not Jack and Jill.....more like Jackanory

Fair shout. Sometimes you need extreme examples to illustrate simple points.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:52 - Aug 3 with 959 viewsTheResurrection

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 19:37 - Aug 3 by jack247

You thInk?

It's a shame you've allowed your vendetta and desperation to be right on here to consume you.

You will have to explain the simple football understanding I haven't grasped. I'm pretty certain it will be a moot point like 'Chadli creates more from the left than Siggy'.

Even Chadli coming in alone would make us better in creativity and style of play, when playing him where Siggy played for us.

But he won't be the only addition to bolster our attacking play.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024