Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? 10:43 - Jul 20 with 12165 viewsSwan91

"SWANSEA TO MOVE FOR CHADLI?

Swansea will consider a £15m move for Nacer Chadli if Gylfi Sigurdsson moves to Everton, according to the Daily Telegraph.

West Brom midfielder Chadli has scored five goals in 32 appearances for the Baggies, although struggled for form after returning from knee surgery in November." Sky Sports

I wouldn't say its so bad... he can play LW,RW and AM.... and even with injury that stopped his form... he was able to score 5 goals. I would say go for it... We need a winger and it would give us alot more money to buy 1 or 2 more players (like a RB or CB or Another midfielder)

What are your thoughts?
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 13:46 - Aug 3 with 1715 viewsNeath_Jack

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 13:40 - Aug 3 by vetchonian

so what was the pass that led ot Olsens wonder goal?

That's your counter argument? One pass?

My case is rested mate.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 13:54 - Aug 3 with 1673 viewsE20Jack

Yes from me, right sort of price where sell on won't be that compromised, good enough to do the job intended, Premier League experience. Get him in.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 13:59 - Aug 3 with 1643 viewspencoedjack

Those who think Chaldi will be a straight replacement for Gylfi ( as he was shoehorned wide last season) believe this will improve the team ?

No need for an essay saying how shite Siggy is a yes or no with a brief reason for thinking that will suffice.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 14:05 - Aug 3 with 1623 viewsjasper_T

We've been "considering" Chadli since before his move to Spurs. Same story every window.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 14:07 - Aug 3 with 1611 viewsjack247

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 13:13 - Aug 3 by TheResurrection

Yeah because Siggy is such a better wide player....

Jesus Christ like. You and our fantasy football idiot magic daps need to start getting a grip of the beautiful game and what goes on within it.

Siggy is a shit number 10. We hardly ever played him there because he and us were so bad.

So we shoehorned him out wide.

Chadli is much better out wide.

So we get an upgrade on our situation.

Think mun.......

We 'shoehorned' him out wide. That's just it you bake. We need a #10 not a 'shoehorned' replacement out wide.

Siggy is fine as a #10 with a more mobile striker as you well know, however that's a moot point because he is on his way. Whether Chadli is better out wide than Siggy is utterly irrelevant, the issue is whether he is a better option than the likes of Viera etc.

You used to be a really good insightful poster. You have allowed this vendetta to consume you and have turned into a babbling goon. Hopefully, when Siggy goes, you can have your fun with a few 'I told you so' posts whenever Siggy has a bad game for Everton or his replacement does something good, then go back to being a decent poster again.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 14:12 - Aug 3 with 1584 viewsTheFranchise

I quite like the thought of playing Fer at #10.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 14:20 - Aug 3 with 1529 viewsvetchonian

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 13:46 - Aug 3 by Neath_Jack

That's your counter argument? One pass?

My case is rested mate.

How anyone cna really look back at last season and judge things given the car crash it was.
Gylfi has in the past shown he is capable of creativity and at times last season did.
We will all have differing opinions....last season was a shambles form a mangament and coaching perspective,no consistency to shape,formations,tactics until Clem arrived in January and then it was all about results....player confidences were at rock bottom, if he is that crao why is KOeman looking at him?
Yes if he goes or actually when he goes we will miss him especially his free kicks..he has scored a few over the last few seaons even before Llorente arrived and when people are here baulk at his valuation of £50M ....to us he was worth £109M last season PL money plus this seasons potential as without him I doubt we would be looking forward to our 7th season at the top table.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 14:36 - Aug 3 with 1459 viewsTheResurrection

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 14:20 - Aug 3 by vetchonian

How anyone cna really look back at last season and judge things given the car crash it was.
Gylfi has in the past shown he is capable of creativity and at times last season did.
We will all have differing opinions....last season was a shambles form a mangament and coaching perspective,no consistency to shape,formations,tactics until Clem arrived in January and then it was all about results....player confidences were at rock bottom, if he is that crao why is KOeman looking at him?
Yes if he goes or actually when he goes we will miss him especially his free kicks..he has scored a few over the last few seaons even before Llorente arrived and when people are here baulk at his valuation of £50M ....to us he was worth £109M last season PL money plus this seasons potential as without him I doubt we would be looking forward to our 7th season at the top table.

Bless. Some of you just don't get it.

It's tiring.

Classic meltdown from Jack247 an all

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 14:41 - Aug 3 with 1436 viewsjack247

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 14:36 - Aug 3 by TheResurrection

Bless. Some of you just don't get it.

It's tiring.

Classic meltdown from Jack247 an all

Nah mate, it's not a meltdown.

Your posts used to be worth reading. Now you just see the word 'Siggy' and froth at the mouth. You misunderstand posts as often as not. Notice you didn't dispute what I actually said.

As I said, hopefully you will get back to your old self once he's gone
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 14:43 - Aug 3 with 1431 viewsE20Jack

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 14:12 - Aug 3 by TheFranchise

I quite like the thought of playing Fer at #10.

Seconded.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 14:48 - Aug 3 with 1394 viewsnantywatcher

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 14:43 - Aug 3 by E20Jack

Seconded.

I think a lot of next season depends on how Leroy performs. He could be average but he also has the potential to be a massive player for us. Best player in the squad for finding space to receive, sublime touch on the ball. Very excited to see if PC can instill some steadyness in his game.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 15:12 - Aug 3 with 1295 viewsTheFranchise

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 14:43 - Aug 3 by E20Jack

Seconded.

He makes things happen. He pushes forward with intent on the ball, he takes shots on from range and gets in the box for headers.

Behind him will be 3 out of Ki, Carroll, Leon and Messa. That should be plenty to free him up for attacking.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2017 15:14]
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 15:27 - Aug 3 with 1216 viewsTheResurrection

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 14:07 - Aug 3 by jack247

We 'shoehorned' him out wide. That's just it you bake. We need a #10 not a 'shoehorned' replacement out wide.

Siggy is fine as a #10 with a more mobile striker as you well know, however that's a moot point because he is on his way. Whether Chadli is better out wide than Siggy is utterly irrelevant, the issue is whether he is a better option than the likes of Viera etc.

You used to be a really good insightful poster. You have allowed this vendetta to consume you and have turned into a babbling goon. Hopefully, when Siggy goes, you can have your fun with a few 'I told you so' posts whenever Siggy has a bad game for Everton or his replacement does something good, then go back to being a decent poster again.

OK I'll reply.

We haven't "needed" a number 10 under Clement. He's managed to get an excellent return from a 451 and then a diamond. That's not me saying we couldn't do with one because I'm seriously hoping we do.

Based on the last two seasons it's nonsensical to think about Siggy at 10 because he's hardly been there. So we don't need to be weighing up targets as whether they're his replacements or not. We need to be thinking about balance and creativity. The sale of Siggy will finance this and that's why Clement would rather choose him leave over have him stay.

Siggy is too slow and doesn't have enough zip in around their penalty box to be of use to us but to point out something you mentioned in your post above, Bony wasn't mobile. Really it should be the number 10 making the striker look good, not the other way around.

Fans are making far too many excuses for him and harking back to bygone times to justify his ability.

Soon we'll be shot of him and soon we can get back to being a team again where an attacking 5 can all compliment each other, not one Prima Dona thinking he's too good to be here.

And don't worry, I'm still the best poster on here

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 15:29 - Aug 3 with 1208 viewsshandyjack

as good as Siggy has been for us, without him in the squad we've played the best football we've seen as a club, won a cup and got to the KO stages of the Europa league. We will be fine without him IF(Big IF) he's replaced wisely

Poll: Expectation for the season

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 15:32 - Aug 3 with 1185 viewsSwansea93

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 15:29 - Aug 3 by shandyjack

as good as Siggy has been for us, without him in the squad we've played the best football we've seen as a club, won a cup and got to the KO stages of the Europa league. We will be fine without him IF(Big IF) he's replaced wisely

Good point that.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 15:45 - Aug 3 with 1137 viewsjack247

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 15:27 - Aug 3 by TheResurrection

OK I'll reply.

We haven't "needed" a number 10 under Clement. He's managed to get an excellent return from a 451 and then a diamond. That's not me saying we couldn't do with one because I'm seriously hoping we do.

Based on the last two seasons it's nonsensical to think about Siggy at 10 because he's hardly been there. So we don't need to be weighing up targets as whether they're his replacements or not. We need to be thinking about balance and creativity. The sale of Siggy will finance this and that's why Clement would rather choose him leave over have him stay.

Siggy is too slow and doesn't have enough zip in around their penalty box to be of use to us but to point out something you mentioned in your post above, Bony wasn't mobile. Really it should be the number 10 making the striker look good, not the other way around.

Fans are making far too many excuses for him and harking back to bygone times to justify his ability.

Soon we'll be shot of him and soon we can get back to being a team again where an attacking 5 can all compliment each other, not one Prima Dona thinking he's too good to be here.

And don't worry, I'm still the best poster on here

Again. You miss the most salient point and churn out two paragraphs about Siggys limitations.

It doesn't matter. He is as good as gone. Whether Chadli is better than Siggy as a #10, a narrow winger or any other position is irrelevant. We are going to be getting a big sack of cash for Siggy. What matters is whether a chunk of it is better spent on Chadli, Viera, Boudebouz or whoever else. In my opinion, Chadli looks pretty uninspiring compared to the other two. In yours, he is better than Siggy in the role we shoehorned Siggy into. I don't know why you think that matters.

As for your last line, I'm sure you would bring a lot more to threads like this if you were able to drop your infatuation and focus on the relevant.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 15:52 - Aug 3 with 1105 viewsTheResurrection

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 15:45 - Aug 3 by jack247

Again. You miss the most salient point and churn out two paragraphs about Siggys limitations.

It doesn't matter. He is as good as gone. Whether Chadli is better than Siggy as a #10, a narrow winger or any other position is irrelevant. We are going to be getting a big sack of cash for Siggy. What matters is whether a chunk of it is better spent on Chadli, Viera, Boudebouz or whoever else. In my opinion, Chadli looks pretty uninspiring compared to the other two. In yours, he is better than Siggy in the role we shoehorned Siggy into. I don't know why you think that matters.

As for your last line, I'm sure you would bring a lot more to threads like this if you were able to drop your infatuation and focus on the relevant.

I answered your points, salient or otherwise.

And nowhere have I said Chadli would be his only replacement. I said we need to use the Siggy money on balance and creativity. There's no way if NC coming here is true, that he'd be the only one...

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 15:58 - Aug 3 with 1080 viewsjack247

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 15:52 - Aug 3 by TheResurrection

I answered your points, salient or otherwise.

And nowhere have I said Chadli would be his only replacement. I said we need to use the Siggy money on balance and creativity. There's no way if NC coming here is true, that he'd be the only one...

Read your own post from 13.13 and the one from me you were replying to.
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 16:02 - Aug 3 with 1047 viewsAl_Bundy

Chadli will not be coming here !
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 16:05 - Aug 3 with 1013 viewsmagicdaps10

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 15:58 - Aug 3 by jack247

I wouldnt bother, the boy is thick as fook.

His little brain leads him to believe he is a visionary...............cant see past his nose is the reality.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 16:06 - Aug 3 with 1007 viewsmax936

On Sky Sports News last night Pulis was quoted as saying that he expects to sign another 4 or 5 players and after him and Chadli having a fallout I expect he'd be one of the ones out the door.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 16:07 - Aug 3 with 998 viewsmagicdaps10

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 15:58 - Aug 3 by jack247

Dull fook will probably reply that there are only 12 months in a year

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 16:20 - Aug 3 with 943 viewsTheResurrection

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 16:07 - Aug 3 by magicdaps10

Dull fook will probably reply that there are only 12 months in a year

You two may want to get together for a sesh of Football Manager.

You probably make more sense on Fantasy Island

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 16:26 - Aug 3 with 919 viewsjack247

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 16:20 - Aug 3 by TheResurrection

Not my thing.

Well done though, that's two consecutive posts you haven't mentioned Siggy
Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 16:34 - Aug 3 with 878 viewsmagicdaps10

Nacer Chadli - Good Deal? on 16:20 - Aug 3 by TheResurrection

You could book into cefn coed, you might find someone that agrees with the stuff you spout off about.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024