Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread: Oldham 14:08 - Nov 18 with 19134 views442Dale

No MJ Williams?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Oldham on 13:17 - Nov 19 with 2351 viewsParkinsGimp

Match thread: Oldham on 11:45 - Nov 19 by aleanddale

I said exactly this yesterday!!

Camps is mouse like in comparison.

Gary "the crab " Jones OFFS now we are scraping the bottom of the barrel. A soft scouse TVVaT who used to hide in the middle when ever difficult opposition turned up. The hero worship of this guy is unbveleivable, he had 2.5 good seasons in all his time at this club. And neither was to help us win promotion.
Unfortunately Hill likes to polish a T"RD so has saigned so many we are now full of Lower league standard players with no passion or guile. It was utterly embarassing yesterday DAlien was correct in second half we had a flow and I though we could slutch this but hopeless set piece defending and a a very good opportunits goal( gifted the space of course) got us what we deserved. Biffos werent much better than us at one point thought tehy were playing that boring game Rigby Union , they kept kicking to touch that much. We need drastic action on the training pitch to make something out of this lot
Match thread: Oldham on 13:48 - Nov 19 with 2288 viewsNorthernDale

Firstly I do not believe that Keith Hill should be sacked, because if we go down, he is the best man to get us back up, do we want a Bury, who appoint two or more managers a season, are deep in debt and still poor?

In respect to Yesterday. I hate to admit it, but Oldham were better then us and Doyle and Bryne was the biggest difference. Rochdale was disorganised from the start and Nithe looked like a Sunday league football, both him and Inman were at fault for the first goal. Inman is a good footballer, but he is also a luxury footballer, in that he can be brilliant for 15 minutes and a non-entity for 75 minutes, and that is his problem, he seems to lack the ability to be consistent for 90 minutes.

Rochdale improved for a period in the second half and had a few chances, which if taken could have changed the game, but as the game went on we let Oldham dominate the game and it became not will the score, but when the score the game is over.

The team is unbalanced and contains far too many average footballers, I admit I do not like Calvin and cannot understand why he is in the team, when people like Cannon, Davies and Slew cannot. I hear people say he works hard, but so does a pit pony, but you not pick it, having said that a pity pony would likely score more goals. we need KH to stop buggering around and pick his best team, rather then his favourites.

i.e.

Lillis
Rafferty Mcgahey McNulty Bunney
Cannon/Done Camps Rathbone Kitching
Done/Davies Henderson

Subs:
Moore, Andrews, Slew, Davies or Cannon, Daniels, MJ Williams, Inman

I know we are a point from safety, but the team looks like a relegation team and that makes we worried, things may change if we get a point on Tuesday and a win at home on Saturday, but Keith needs to look at the team and makes changes.
Match thread: Oldham on 15:22 - Nov 19 with 2192 viewsaleanddale

Match thread: Oldham on 13:17 - Nov 19 by ParkinsGimp

Gary "the crab " Jones OFFS now we are scraping the bottom of the barrel. A soft scouse TVVaT who used to hide in the middle when ever difficult opposition turned up. The hero worship of this guy is unbveleivable, he had 2.5 good seasons in all his time at this club. And neither was to help us win promotion.
Unfortunately Hill likes to polish a T"RD so has saigned so many we are now full of Lower league standard players with no passion or guile. It was utterly embarassing yesterday DAlien was correct in second half we had a flow and I though we could slutch this but hopeless set piece defending and a a very good opportunits goal( gifted the space of course) got us what we deserved. Biffos werent much better than us at one point thought tehy were playing that boring game Rigby Union , they kept kicking to touch that much. We need drastic action on the training pitch to make something out of this lot

Club legend.

Dragged teams he captained to wins single handed on many occasions. A proper leader of men.

Not sure we had one on the pitch yesterday!
Match thread: Oldham on 15:27 - Nov 19 with 2184 viewsnordenblue

I'll have a pint of whatever you've supped...... I NEVER saw him hide once so that's absolute bollox to begin with
Match thread: Oldham on 15:46 - Nov 19 with 2153 viewsfitzochris

You have got to be a WUM.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match thread: Oldham on 16:31 - Nov 19 with 2083 viewsTVOS1907

Your first sentence renders the rest of your post irrelevant.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match thread: Oldham on 16:37 - Nov 19 with 2077 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread: Oldham on 11:53 - Nov 19 by Yorkshire_Dale

Where is Andy Cannon......he was in the squad recently so could he add a bit of bite?

Keano too, surely he must be due back soon.......

And Brown........LEAVE IT!

Leave what?

Match thread: Oldham on 16:44 - Nov 19 with 2059 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread: Oldham on 12:00 - Nov 19 by aleanddale

I dint think we will see Keane in a Dale shirt again.

The black hole is a tough one to get out of.

Agree cannon and Slew should get there chance soon. We are in a bit of trouble at the moment and Tuesday looks a very tough ask to get anything from.

Keane isn't in a black hole. He had an operation earlier in the season that he's still recuperating from.

Login to get fewer ads

Match thread: Oldham on 09:35 - Nov 20 with 1797 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Match thread: Oldham on 12:25 - Nov 19 by BlueMessiah

Regarding our non-goal scoring number 9: Could someone please enlighten me as to why "we" love him so much? He seems to have been elevated to legend status over the last 18 months or so but I must have missed something as to why that is. He's the only player we seem to have a song about and seems to get applauded for every header he "wins" even though the oposition inevitability end up with the ball.

Is it merely his assault on the biffo last season that makes him so great?

To me he is the same shit player we signed years ago who couldnt hit a cow's arse with a banjo.

Can someone please let me know what it is I don't see?

I have no issue with the guy or his work rate. He clearly loves playing for Dale and you can’t question his commitment.
I just looked at Davies on Saturday and thought Calvin should be, at least trying, to do something similar. Davies was aggressive, direct and was desperate to cause chaos and hurt us.
The Harrison and Davies dual was great to watch and Harrison would have come off thinking blimey that was fooking hard. Oldham lived with Calvin quite easily but then he didn’t really give them anything to worry about.
He doesn’t hurt teams enough on anything like a regular basis.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Match thread: Oldham on 10:42 - Nov 20 with 1740 viewssoulboy

Match thread: Oldham on 12:25 - Nov 19 by BlueMessiah

Regarding our non-goal scoring number 9: Could someone please enlighten me as to why "we" love him so much? He seems to have been elevated to legend status over the last 18 months or so but I must have missed something as to why that is. He's the only player we seem to have a song about and seems to get applauded for every header he "wins" even though the oposition inevitability end up with the ball.

Is it merely his assault on the biffo last season that makes him so great?

To me he is the same shit player we signed years ago who couldnt hit a cow's arse with a banjo.

Can someone please let me know what it is I don't see?

If you look at the stats CA has never been a regular goalscorer, despite him wearing number 9, although he does hold the ball up well. Davies, although strong and difficult to shake off the ball, isnt mobile enough imo. Slew, although disappointing against Blackburn in the Checkatrade cup, must be worth another start as we urgently need someone up front to support Done with Hendo just behind them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024