Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lucketti quits 22:38 - Jan 14 with 42537 viewsfitzochris

News emerging...
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 22:38]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Lucketti quits on 20:04 - Jan 19 with 2548 views442Dale

Lucketti quits on 19:48 - Jan 19 by R11BFC

Edit: Sorry i missed quoting you kel...the below is in answer to your post:

Lucketti quits on 19:01 - Jan 19 by kel

Does marking down my post pointing out your hypocrisy count as a response or not?

To R11 obv

I was correcting you - it was 2, not 1 person gloating (sad) and it wasnt on this forum it was on our forum...so correcting you again. In addition, 'tossers' was just a flippant banter comment...dont take it to heart.

Here was my post for clarity:

I see our little bitter and twisted younger brother has sunk to a new low:

"Delighted"

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/214312/beckford-out-for-th

At least there are some sane ones on there...but deary me. Plus, the concentration levels they have to use in making sure they type Bury as bury, must be quite incredible.

Fair play, the Bucket Shakers or Giggle Lane are mildly amusing, but Bury with a small 'b'...how lame is that?! Tossers - with a capital 'T'.

On this thread, which i stand by:

https://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/topic/30769-beckford-out-for-the-season/&

So well done for baiting me back!
[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 20:10]

On a different note, that's a fine question that's appeared on the Bury forum.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Lucketti quits on 20:07 - Jan 19 with 2537 viewsR11BFC

Lucketti quits on 19:20 - Jan 19 by kel

Indeed, in fact it must have just been a complete coincidence he logged in only minutes after my post this morning. Very odd for someone who said “It must really grate on them that i/we couldn't really give a toss about Rochdale AFC”

I couldn’t give a toss about Alfreton so therefore don’t read their forum.

I logged on as someone had sent me a PM.

Edit: And are you stalking me on our MB btw?!
[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 20:44]

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

Lucketti quits on 20:18 - Jan 19 with 2490 viewsYadHoDale

Lucketti quits on 20:07 - Jan 19 by R11BFC

I logged on as someone had sent me a PM.

Edit: And are you stalking me on our MB btw?!
[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 20:44]

Keep it up B11!

You're giving the reasonably-sensible Bury-fan perspective.

You're just getting shit because the Cemmy clique have lost the tweezers and magnifying glass required for their mutual self-gratification night...
Lucketti quits on 20:19 - Jan 19 with 2485 viewsRAFCBLUE

Does marking down my post pointing out your hypocrisy count as a response or not?

To R11 obv

I was correcting you - it was 2, not 1 person gloating (sad) and it wasnt on this forum it was on our forum...so correcting you again. In addition, 'tossers' was just a flippant banter comment...dont take it to heart.

"Delighted"

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/214312/beckford-out-for-th

At least there are some sane ones on there...but deary me. Plus, the concentration levels they have to use in making sure they type Bury as bury, must be quite incredible.

Fair play, the Bucket Shakers or Giggle Lane are mildly amusing, but Bury with a small 'b'...how lame is that?! Tossers - with a capital 'T'.

Crickey R11. You wave us goodbye one night. Back the next.

Change of heart or nowt good on the telly?

My post must be one of the two people you refer to.

What you've not had the sense/pragmatism is to ask me why I'm "delighted"

I'll expand.

Back on 13th May when bury signed Beckford and it was a thread on here,

You can find it here and my comment is on page 4
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/194941/

I wrote:

"I remember when we used to sign journeymen professionals looking for one last big contract.

I'm struggling to think of anyone in Keith Hill's second spell who even comes close to being described as a journeyman.

And there is the difference between us and bury.

Beckford has managed 250 league game starts and 95 sub appearances in a twelve year career. 29 games per season which means he's missing 35% of the season.

If you can afford a luxury like that - and bury clearly can - its worth a risk. But it's a big risk for a player who has questions about him on fitness and temperament. Just ask Simon Grayson why he released him! "

So I'm delighted for three reasons:

1) I was right
2) bury have to pay approximately £375k to Jermaine for the remaining 18 months of his contract and thus, in your current financial state, your chances as a competitor in this league are diminished. I'm right on that too.
3) 1 & 2 means we should finish above bury as we seek to stay as a League One club. Only 3 more clubs with inferior results to find.....

Don't take it to heart.

Jermaine will earn £250k this season and for that he will have played 15 league games and have scored you 8 league goals.

Or if you like £17k per apperance and £31,250 PER GOAL

Lots of love,

"little bitter and twisted younger brother"

[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 20:21]

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Lucketti quits on 20:20 - Jan 19 with 2478 viewskiwidale

Lucketti quits on 20:04 - Jan 19 by R11BFC

Without reading all your post 442...the deal was that any questions and answers, could only be shared with FB members. They get passed around to non members anyway(!) but more privately rather than on our MB.

I dont disagree with what you're saying btw, but that was the deal. So do you take it or leave it? Then it's just down to personal opinion.

FWIW following your post, i've posted this on our MB, as Forever Bury are a bit too quiet on the Fans Forum for my liking:

https://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/topic/31073-forever-bury-where-are-you/

Here's another idea, can we all not get along a bit better, yes we're football rivals, but as supporters of lower league football and northern(!) we have more in common, than divides us.

"Here's another idea, can we all not get along a bit better, yes we're football rivals, but as supporters of lower league football and northern(!) we have more in common, than divides us."

your last point is spot on.

This is not the time for bickering.

Lucketti quits on 20:26 - Jan 19 with 2445 viewsjudd

Lucketti quits on 20:18 - Jan 19 by YadHoDale

Keep it up B11!

You're just getting shit because the Cemmy clique have lost the tweezers and magnifying glass required for their mutual self-gratification night...

https://goo.gl/images/tXSCfx

Poll: What is it to be then?

Lucketti quits on 20:31 - Jan 19 with 2420 viewskel

Lucketti quits on 20:18 - Jan 19 by YadHoDale

Keep it up B11!

Oooh cheeky. Will you deny saying it when getting a lift to an away game though?...
Lucketti quits on 20:31 - Jan 19 with 2415 viewsYadHoDale

Lucketti quits on 20:26 - Jan 19 by judd

https://goo.gl/images/tXSCfx

SNH SNH SNH...
Login to get fewer ads

Lucketti quits on 20:33 - Jan 19 with 2405 viewsR11BFC

Lucketti quits on 20:19 - Jan 19 by RAFCBLUE

Crickey R11. You wave us goodbye one night. Back the next.

Change of heart or nowt good on the telly?

My post must be one of the two people you refer to.

What you've not had the sense/pragmatism is to ask me why I'm "delighted"

I'll expand.

Back on 13th May when bury signed Beckford and it was a thread on here,

You can find it here and my comment is on page 4
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/194941/

I wrote:

"I remember when we used to sign journeymen professionals looking for one last big contract.

I'm struggling to think of anyone in Keith Hill's second spell who even comes close to being described as a journeyman.

And there is the difference between us and bury.

Beckford has managed 250 league game starts and 95 sub appearances in a twelve year career. 29 games per season which means he's missing 35% of the season.

If you can afford a luxury like that - and bury clearly can - its worth a risk. But it's a big risk for a player who has questions about him on fitness and temperament. Just ask Simon Grayson why he released him! "

So I'm delighted for three reasons:

1) I was right
2) bury have to pay approximately £375k to Jermaine for the remaining 18 months of his contract and thus, in your current financial state, your chances as a competitor in this league are diminished. I'm right on that too.
3) 1 & 2 means we should finish above bury as we seek to stay as a League One club. Only 3 more clubs with inferior results to find.....

Don't take it to heart.

Jermaine will earn £250k this season and for that he will have played 15 league games and have scored you 8 league goals.

Or if you like £17k per apperance and £31,250 PER GOAL

Lots of love,

"little bitter and twisted younger brother"

[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 20:21]

Good points, well made.

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

Lucketti quits on 20:34 - Jan 19 with 2402 viewsTVOS1907

Lucketti quits on 20:04 - Jan 19 by R11BFC

Without reading all your post 442...the deal was that any questions and answers, could only be shared with FB members. They get passed around to non members anyway(!) but more privately rather than on our MB.

I dont disagree with what you're saying btw, but that was the deal. So do you take it or leave it? Then it's just down to personal opinion.

FWIW following your post, i've posted this on our MB, as Forever Bury are a bit too quiet on the Fans Forum for my liking:

https://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/topic/31073-forever-bury-where-are-you/

Here's another idea, can we all not get along a bit better, yes we're football rivals, but as supporters of lower league football and northern(!) we have more in common, than divides us.

That last point is a good one that should be remembered when people are lobbing batteries, golf balls and solid glass ashtrays about.

Or coming out with disparaging chants about certain well-publicised incidents that have happened in the past and that have no bearing or relevance to a football match.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Lucketti quits on 20:57 - Jan 19 with 2351 viewsBURYFC_1885

Lucketti quits on 20:34 - Jan 19 by TVOS1907

That last point is a good one that should be remembered when people are lobbing batteries, golf balls and solid glass ashtrays about.

Or coming out with disparaging chants about certain well-publicised incidents that have happened in the past and that have no bearing or relevance to a football match.

Yes, tar us all with the same brush. Every club has its idiots. What say you on the Rochdale firm 'the chosen few' or Lee Doran et al. Or these thugs?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/local-news/hoo
Lucketti quits on 21:05 - Jan 19 with 2331 viewsTVOS1907

Lucketti quits on 20:57 - Jan 19 by BURYFC_1885

Yes, tar us all with the same brush. Every club has its idiots. What say you on the Rochdale firm 'the chosen few' or Lee Doran et al. Or these thugs?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/local-news/hoo

I say the same thing, although I think The Chosen Few are from a slightly different era, both socially and on a footballing level.

But talking of tarring everyone with the same brush, what's that chant again? Oh yes, "You're just a town full of..."

Irrelevant, inaccurate, pathetic and sick.

[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 21:09]

Lucketti quits on 21:10 - Jan 19 with 2315 views442Dale

Lucketti quits on 20:57 - Jan 19 by BURYFC_1885

Got those links to your fans' organisation's public stance on the situation at their club, past and present events inclusive? Genuinely interested.

Thankfully, the subject had now been raised on your forum too. Hopefully it will have the desired effect and you'll all benefit.

Lucketti quits on 21:22 - Jan 19 with 2283 viewsShun

To R11 obv

"Delighted"

Just a minor point, if people type posts using their phone then it wouldn't auto-capitalise the B in Bury, but it would do for any other town. So no concentration needed, more the opposite!
Lucketti quits on 21:23 - Jan 19 with 2278 viewsRAFCBLUE

Lucketti quits on 21:10 - Jan 19 by 442Dale

Got those links to your fans' organisation's public stance on the situation at their club, past and present events inclusive? Genuinely interested.

Thankfully, the subject had now been raised on your forum too. Hopefully it will have the desired effect and you'll all benefit.

It's a bad do, when a fan of a local rival club, manages to prompt, after a significant delay the one question that has been missing for months.

The fact that no-one there wanted to ask it previously, nor has the fans' organisation in question put their hand up to try and represent them is itself questionable.

You're too helpful 442.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Lucketti quits on 21:25 - Jan 19 with 2272 viewsTVOS1907

Lucketti quits on 21:23 - Jan 19 by RAFCBLUE

It's a bad do, when a fan of a local rival club, manages to prompt, after a significant delay the one question that has been missing for months.

The fact that no-one there wanted to ask it previously, nor has the fans' organisation in question put their hand up to try and represent them is itself questionable.

You're too helpful 442.

He's been told that before.

Lucketti quits on 21:26 - Jan 19 with 2271 views442Dale

Lucketti quits on 21:23 - Jan 19 by RAFCBLUE

You're too helpful 442.

That I can be is all it's done for.

That's worth remembering in so many places...

Lucketti quits on 21:36 - Jan 19 with 2243 viewsRAFCBLUE

Lucketti quits on 21:22 - Jan 19 by Shun

Just a minor point, if people type posts using their phone then it wouldn't auto-capitalise the B in Bury, but it would do for any other town. So no concentration needed, more the opposite!

The lower case "b" is paying a small nod to EGP, which I wish still existed.

There's certainly enough material around this season to have an edition!

I don't think that EGP ever capitalised bury.

Lucketti quits on 21:38 - Jan 19 with 2237 views442Dale

Lucketti quits on 21:36 - Jan 19 by RAFCBLUE

The lower case "b" is paying a small nod to EGP, which I wish still existed.

There's certainly enough material around this season to have an edition!

I don't think that EGP ever capitalised bury.

Thinking back, not doing a kit page in EGP is one of my biggest regrets.

Lucketti quits on 21:39 - Jan 19 with 2234 viewsceme_ender

Lucketti quits on 19:54 - Jan 19 by MoonyDale

Easily amused

You are gloating that dale are 23rd in table above Bury. You are right, that is amusing. 👍
Lucketti quits on 22:09 - Jan 19 with 2175 viewsdingdangblue

Lucketti quits on 21:22 - Jan 19 by Shun

He's mentioned it a few times now (the small b), it must really annoy him!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Lucketti quits on 22:16 - Jan 19 with 2160 viewsmacro

Lucketti quits on 21:39 - Jan 19 by ceme_ender

You are gloating that dale are 23rd in table above Bury. You are right, that is amusing. 👍

Just compare the wages bills

No one is celebrating where Dale are in the league but a sly grin does appear when the chur was stating that next season bury would be both promoted and in a new stadium and you sit rock bottom.
Lucketti quits on 22:27 - Jan 19 with 2140 viewsR11BFC

Lucketti quits on 22:09 - Jan 19 by dingdangblue

He's mentioned it a few times now (the small b), it must really annoy him!

Not at all, i just think it's lame.

Dale comes up as dale on predictive text, but i wouldnt dream of leaving it as dale...as it's Dale. Respect!

Schoolboy stuff imo, but each to their own.

Anyway, i thought we were supposed to be being football fwends now King Keith!

Lucketti quits on 22:34 - Jan 19 with 2118 viewsRAFCBLUE

Lucketti quits on 21:38 - Jan 19 by 442Dale

Thinking back, not doing a kit page in EGP is one of my biggest regrets.

There's always scope for new features in the next edition.......

Lucketti quits on 22:37 - Jan 19 with 2105 viewsTVOS1907

Lucketti quits on 22:27 - Jan 19 by R11BFC

Not at all, i just think it's lame.

Dale comes up as dale on predictive text, but i wouldnt dream of leaving it as dale...as it's Dale. Respect!

Schoolboy stuff imo, but each to their own.

Anyway, i thought we were supposed to be being football fwends now King Keith!

Serious question - why does your avatar show a flag with Wetherby Whites on it? Is it yours?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024