Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 17:58 - Feb 1 with 48200 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 14:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Feb 3 with 1545 viewsKilkennyjack

Carlos is Superman. Fact.

Beware of the Risen People

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:35 - Feb 3 with 1509 viewstrampie

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:11 - Feb 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

With the bottom 10 so close, I can still see a case for 40 points. Every season we see the following:

Teams at the bottom start to pick up as they see relegation looming.
Teams in the middle ease off as there is less to play for.
Teams at the top fight for the European places.

With the bottom 10 so close I can see a lot of back and forth with teams winning against rivals?
[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 20:12]

Man City might have the title wrapped up with weeks to spare and still be in the champions league, Liverpool, Chelsea and Man U might be safe in top 4.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:22 - Feb 3 with 1399 viewsBrynCartwright

Chuffed for the Swans to get a point at Leicester.

Well done to come back from a goal down at a very difficult place to get anything...especially with our track record there.

CC doing the biz.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - May 10 with 1055 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

An excellent point, however the performance was appalling. No different to the shambles away at Wembley.

Play like that against other teams around us and we'll be lucky to win another game. I sincerely hope we don't defend that performance.

Well this thread shows how hypocritical many on here are.

From what I remember it was the usual defend for 90 minutes and maybe have 1 or 2 chances a game via a mistake or set piece game plan from Carlos, but most thought it was a great performance just because the opposition didn't score enough of their chances to beat us.

Of course when the teams around us started picking up points a few weeks ago, this sort of performance and set up was apparently unacceptable and Carlos had 'bottled it' despite us setting up this way in every match (except the Arsenal match where I recall Clucas played like an attacking midfielder).

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024