Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 17:58 - Feb 1 with 47795 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 14:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 3 with 2607 viewssainthelens

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why? For pointing out the obvious? It was like watching us under Clement, struggled to create a chance all 90 minutes. Then we spent the last 10 minutes playing like we were defending a 1 goal lead in the dying seconds of the game. It was appalling.

We defended well but we need to do far better than that in midfield and up front. Bony shouldn't get another minute all season, Dyer too.

Fair play, you really are a bell end.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:01 - Feb 3 with 2594 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 3 by Shonky

I imagine he is unemployed.

Def a student.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Feb 3 with 2522 viewsslate_dk

could have been worse

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Feb 3 with 2493 viewsperchrockjack

Well, I'm fracked if I can get any stream these days but that s a very good result.

Leicester is a fookn orrible club ,orrible tea. City also ,come to that

Fans amongst the biggest knobheads in footy

Well done lads

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Feb 3 with 2497 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 3 by karnataka

A hard earned point, thought van der Hoorn was immense those last 10 minutes

He's been superb since coming into the team for me. Starting to get a bit more comfy on the ball now too .
Very happy for him and the team, it makes it easier for Mawson and Nauts to move forward too which is half the reason we are getting more players in and around the box, gotta give Carlos major credit for the improvment s
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Feb 3 with 2475 viewsmonmouth

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 3 by karnataka

If you can't find any positives in a performance like that away at Leicester, no offence but I honestly have no idea whatsoever why you ever bother watching.

Agreed, how many times have we got a draw up there in the last 10 years? Never isn't it? league or cup. We know we can play better, we've seen it. I'll take that all day long.

Put everything into putting Burnley away now and then we would be in fantastic shape to take on the pressure cooker games.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Feb 3 with 2473 viewsShonky

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:01 - Feb 3 by Treforys_Jack

Def a student.

If he is studying how to be cnt he should be getting a 1st.

Its just a ride...

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:06 - Feb 3 with 2464 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Feb 3 by slate_dk

could have been worse

Lineker is a pŕick, bossed the 2nd half apart from the last 15 minutes.... fùck the crisp munching cùnt anyway
[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 17:06]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:06 - Feb 3 with 2458 viewsTim_Harry

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How many more 45 minutes of that sort of football before the sheep start getting fed up of his self promoting analogies?

The sheep prefer to judge 90 minute performances.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Feb 3 with 2424 viewsLandore_Jack

In fairness to Dwight it wasn't a great performance but the boys dug in and got a result. Well done.

#backtojack

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:08 - Feb 3 with 2399 viewslonglostjack

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why? For pointing out the obvious? It was like watching us under Clement, struggled to create a chance all 90 minutes. Then we spent the last 10 minutes playing like we were defending a 1 goal lead in the dying seconds of the game. It was appalling.

We defended well but we need to do far better than that in midfield and up front. Bony shouldn't get another minute all season, Dyer too.

How do you think Fabianski played Dwight? I know you don't rate him. Any little clips of him making mistakes?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 3 with 2351 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Feb 3 by Landore_Jack

In fairness to Dwight it wasn't a great performance but the boys dug in and got a result. Well done.

No in fairness is due I'm afraid, we stuck in there to get a well deserved point, not so long ago that would have ended so very differently....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:11 - Feb 3 with 2303 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:08 - Feb 3 by longlostjack

How do you think Fabianski played Dwight? I know you don't rate him. Any little clips of him making mistakes?

I've praised Fabianski numerous times this season, including earlier in this thread.

Last season was likely the worst of his career. This season he is doing well.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:12 - Feb 3 with 2291 viewsbryanwadesquiff

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:13 - Feb 3 with 2261 viewsairedale

Big game Saturday now, be interesting to see who is left out of the cup game.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:13 - Feb 3 with 2261 viewssP7qupUf

Really can't understand the negative comments. We have taken 7 points from 3 really tough games. Two of the sides we played were"form" teams. We would have gained nothing under Clement.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:13 - Feb 3 with 2246 viewsFireboy2

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 3 by sainthelens

Fair play, you really are a bell end.

Beat me to it
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:18 - Feb 3 with 2166 viewsDJack

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 3 by ItchySphincter

Just think of it as job done Dwight. Not pretty and arguably a little lucky but it's been a great couple of weeks and the players deserve that for their attitude in the fight. No point running them down.

Itchy, yours is the quote of the day so far.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:18 - Feb 3 with 2150 viewsperchrockjack

All about results now

I know one king and that this set up is far more resilient and CC is having a serious impact so not a selection for championship manager as some suggested

Football makes mugs out of us all so give dwight a break

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:19 - Feb 3 with 2143 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:11 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I've praised Fabianski numerous times this season, including earlier in this thread.

Last season was likely the worst of his career. This season he is doing well.

Do any of our players get the Dwight seal of approval?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:20 - Feb 3 with 2130 viewslondonlisa2001

Absolutely excellent point.

7 points from Liverpool, Arsenal, Leicester. And as much as the points, we've gained belief. Belief amongst the team and belief amongst the fans.

Out of the relegation places. The teams behind us with no games in hand.

The season starts again.

And this time we have a fixed shape, a game plan and a manager that obviously has gained the belief of the players.

It was unimaginable 4 weeks ago that we wouldn't go down. We are now, in my mind, in the driving seat at the bottom with the form and confidence we must have.

Adding Ayew senior to that team, or bringing him on instead of Bony, and we're stronger again. We just need to get as 'up' for the, on paper, easier run that we have coming up.

Btw - Carroll - his best performance of the season. By a mile.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:20 - Feb 3 with 2127 viewsjasper_T

A very good point, and a performance that will hopefully remind people how precarious our position still is after two insane wins against top sides that might have some fooled.

Need the new signings to come in and give immediate improvement, as we're still a relegation-level team (along with 8 or 9 others tbf).
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:21 - Feb 3 with 2116 viewsWxmJax

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:01 - Feb 3 by Treforys_Jack

Def a student.

Don't listen to anything Dwight says, he said last week how much he was looking forward to going today.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:22 - Feb 3 with 2092 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:21 - Feb 3 by WxmJax

Don't listen to anything Dwight says, he said last week how much he was looking forward to going today.

I certainly said nothing of the sort. Why lie?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:22 - Feb 3 with 2094 viewsjacksfullaces

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Feb 3 by Landore_Jack

he sees his job as to point out the negatives, but rarely comes up with solutions (or not with what we have at our disposal)

was ever thus ....

this points a number of possibilities 1/troll 2/ sad case 3/ lack of creative thinking

either way, unlikely to pull up many trees career wise.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024