Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 17:58 - Feb 1 with 47670 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 14:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Feb 3 with 3166 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Avvvvvv itttttttt
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Feb 3 with 3131 viewsShaky

Fer coming off has been the turning point in this match so far. Looked far more competitive in the middle of the park after that.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Feb 3 with 3110 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Ki has been putting outstanding corners like that in the box all season except that one match where I am positive he was doing it to help facilitate Clement's sacking. It is about time someone finally put one in.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:13 - Feb 3 with 3113 viewsElward

Great set piece from Ki
N/A. on 16:14 - Feb 3 with 3047 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:56]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Feb 3 with 3018 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Get Dyer off now for a forward, it isn't as if he's contributing anything defensively, if anything he's hindering them by walking around and occasionally giving the opposition the ball to counter.

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Feb 3 with 3026 viewsjackjackjackjack

https://imgtc.com/w/olda8ow

The goal.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:15 - Feb 3 with 2990 viewsDanWelsh86

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Ki has been putting outstanding corners like that in the box all season except that one match where I am positive he was doing it to help facilitate Clement's sacking. It is about time someone finally put one in.

I remember that corner.

It was shambolic.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:17 - Feb 3 with 2886 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Get Dyer off now for a forward, it isn't as if he's contributing anything defensively, if anything he's hindering them by walking around and occasionally giving the opposition the ball to counter.

That really was a bizarre one.

One of our worst games ever for set pieces, if not THE worst. And that's saying something.

Edit: meant to quote DYSS post about Ki's corners.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 16:20]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:18 - Feb 3 with 2870 viewscsf

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:06 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Of course! Current dislikes are Dyer and Naughton. I also think Clucas is still a massive waste of money and not good enough for this league despite his performances against Liverpool and Arsenal. 2 games do not make up for 23+ poor performances.

I also think Mawson is highly over rated currently however he is our most valuable asset so understand why he keeps playing as we will need the £25m in the Summer.

What are your likes at the minute, aside from Ki's deliveries?
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:19 - Feb 3 with 2816 viewskarnataka

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Feb 3 by jackjackjackjack

https://imgtc.com/w/olda8ow

The goal.

Good corner but poorly defended, Fed didn't have to jump, think I'd have put that in.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:19 - Feb 3 with 2813 viewsElward

Dyer needs subbing now
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:20 - Feb 3 with 2764 viewsBonjour

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Feb 3 by MrSwerve

I'm sure you were saying the same during the Arsenal game...

I was
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Feb 3 with 2758 viewsZZoric

massive turnaround fair play CC
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Feb 3 with 2751 viewsElward

Sure Dyer has some sentimental value to Leicester still. Giving them the ball everytime he has it
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Feb 3 with 2732 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Feb 3 by lifelong

We’re still in this game despite Leicester trying to kick us off the pitch. A bit more awareness from Mawson and it would have remained goalless, Bony on early second half.

Mawson redeemed himself with the "chest save" though.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Feb 3 with 2726 viewsShaky

Great move from Leicester

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Feb 3 with 2718 viewsMagic_Michu

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:19 - Feb 3 by Elward

Dyer needs subbing now

Why is Dyer still on the pitch!?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Feb 3 with 2709 viewsItchySphincter

Olson has absolutely no help from anyone when he's on the ball.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:22 - Feb 3 with 2692 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:18 - Feb 3 by csf

What are your likes at the minute, aside from Ki's deliveries?

I think Van Der Horn is doing very well and is the best crosser of the ball at the club, excluding Ki.

Olsson does little wrong.

Fabianski is having a very good season after possibly the worst one of his career last season.

We'd be rock bottom without Jordan Ayew too.

Again I can't emphasise just how big a liability he (Dyer) is. He set up another Leicester counter attack as I was typing this despite us being in a very promising position and him having to just play a 5 yard pass to the left back.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 16:23]

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:22 - Feb 3 with 2695 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Jordan got some stamina fair play

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 3 with 2648 viewsGlyn1

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Feb 3 by Shaky

Fer coming off has been the turning point in this match so far. Looked far more competitive in the middle of the park after that.

And yet another negative comment - criticising a Swansea player rather than praising the manager for making the change or the players for scoring the goal. Do you do this for a bet?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 3 with 2624 viewsSTID2017

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Harsh, but he is tiring.
I'd bring on Narsingh

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 3 with 2584 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 3 by Glyn1

And yet another negative comment - criticising a Swansea player rather than praising the manager for making the change or the players for scoring the goal. Do you do this for a bet?

Fair play it was a wonderful decision from Carlos to have Fer break/dislocate his ankle.

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Feb 3 with 2542 viewsShaky

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 3 by Glyn1

Highly creative of you to find a criticism of a Swansea player in that comment

Misology -- It's a bitch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024