Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 17:58 - Feb 1 with 47650 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 14:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:36 - Feb 3 with 4932 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:33 - Feb 3 by WAFU

4/1 seems a big price for us to win considering mahrez could well be missing.

Lump on. The last two league games have put me back in the black over the season

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:52 - Feb 3 with 4753 viewsLord_Bony

Well said Ken.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:13 - Feb 3 with 4626 views34dfgdf54

What channels is it on today? Beinsports?
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:21 - Feb 3 with 4605 viewsploppy

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:13 - Feb 3 by 34dfgdf54

What channels is it on today? Beinsports?

Bein 1
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:02 - Feb 3 with 4308 viewsmonmouth

Same team. Sensible. No Ayew A anywhere.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:09 - Feb 3 with 4214 viewsswans11

he is injured hamstring strain. had 90 to 1 on swans beat arsenal 2 1 and ayew to score never been so gutted see swansea score a goal
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:26 - Feb 3 with 4072 viewsSmellyplumz

With luck on our side a good victory is ours.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:33 - Feb 3 with 4025 viewsAguycalledJack

If anybody has a link for the game be most grateful if they could post it on here
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:44 - Feb 3 with 3919 viewsepaul

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:33 - Feb 3 by AguycalledJack

If anybody has a link for the game be most grateful if they could post it on here

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/ there you go

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:48 - Feb 3 with 3881 viewsElward

Lets hope Flawless works today. Don't fancy watching a stream on my phone
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:56 - Feb 3 with 3780 viewsJack123

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:48 - Feb 3 by Elward

Lets hope Flawless works today. Don't fancy watching a stream on my phone

you got it on le sports 2? superb picture english comms as well.

libera nos a malo

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:58 - Feb 3 with 3743 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:44 - Feb 3 by epaul

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/ there you go

What a great way to ensure you help ruin people's computers.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:00 - Feb 3 with 3731 viewsElward

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:56 - Feb 3 by Jack123

you got it on le sports 2? superb picture english comms as well.

Cheers mate, working great...for now lol
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:01 - Feb 3 with 3708 viewsJack_Kass

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:58 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What a great way to ensure you help ruin people's computers.

5 at the back, interesting.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:04 - Feb 3 with 3629 viewsKennedy

that's a bloody red card there

Just call me JFK

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:04 - Feb 3 with 3612 views34dfgdf54

How is that not a f*cking red
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:05 - Feb 3 with 3576 viewsJack_Meoff

ref bottled that

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:05 - Feb 3 with 3569 viewsjack2jack

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:04 - Feb 3 by 34dfgdf54

How is that not a f*cking red

Right over the top of the ball, that was! Owch!
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:06 - Feb 3 with 3556 viewsElward

Any other team that would be a red, but because its us only yellow, rubbish
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:07 - Feb 3 with 3503 viewsA_Fans_Dad

They are trying to cripple us out of the game.
They have obviously been instructed how to play this game.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Feb 3 with 3250 viewsKennedy

They really are going in hard and pressing us. Can they keep it up?

Just need a 5 min spell to calm it all down.

Just call me JFK

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Feb 3 with 3126 viewsJango

Nice defensive line from Mawson then
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Feb 3 with 3113 viewsElward

One thing that really p!sses me off. Defenders think a player is offside so they come to a halt waving their arms. Play to the fuking refs whistle.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Feb 3 with 3100 viewslonglostjack

Shit

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Feb 3 with 3079 viewsjack2jack

Bolloxs!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024