Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 17:58 - Feb 1 with 47651 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 14:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:53 - Feb 2 with 3199 viewsAguycalledJack

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:02 - Feb 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

Good odds?

Unfortunately had us down to win is a turn of phrase. Not really a betting man. Gutted.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:12 - Feb 2 with 3170 viewsGlyn1

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:53 - Feb 2 by AguycalledJack

Unfortunately had us down to win is a turn of phrase. Not really a betting man. Gutted.

That's OK. These things happen.

Instead why not have a bet on us winning 0 - 2 with both ex-Leic players scoring = Dyer and Clucas? Trust me on this!

The Leicester fans forum really isn't happy or confident, one of them is called "Cadno'r Cymoedd". Translation please?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:17 - Feb 2 with 3160 viewssainthelens

With Mahrez out, this is a tough one to call with us hitting form and bitta turmoil in their camp. Would still make my day with a point. Tho if we come up short, then please no negativity on here tmrw eve boys n girls.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:37 - Feb 2 with 3135 viewsGixerJack

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:12 - Feb 2 by Glyn1

Instead why not have a bet on us winning 0 - 2 with both ex-Leic players scoring = Dyer and Clucas? Trust me on this!

The Leicester fans forum really isn't happy or confident, one of them is called "Cadno'r Cymoedd". Translation please?

Valleys fox.

I think!
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:51 - Feb 2 with 3117 viewsjack2jack

I'm going for a hard fought draw I'm afraid
1-1
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:56 - Feb 2 with 3114 viewsAguycalledJack

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:12 - Feb 2 by Glyn1

May well do that.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:56 - Feb 2 with 3114 viewsGlyn1

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:51 - Feb 2 by jack2jack

I'm going for a hard fought draw I'm afraid
1-1

Why afraid - we'd be delighted.

Ta gixerjack.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:15 - Feb 2 with 3083 viewsRevJames

Concentrate. Concentrate. Concentrate.

Great results lately but let's not get above ourselves.

0-0
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:00 - Feb 2 with 3025 viewsspiderboy

A very unlucky 1-0 loss
Sh8t happens!
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:09 - Feb 2 with 2930 viewsmonmouth

We never get anything there. I’m expecting more of the same tomorrow. I’d be thrilled with a draw.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:28 - Feb 2 with 2900 viewsjack2jack

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:56 - Feb 2 by Glyn1

Why afraid - we'd be delighted.

Ta gixerjack.

Cos I was going for a win in my earlier post,but I think we will draw,not an easy place to go to.But yeah a draw would do nicely.
Sorry GJ should read the thread properly
[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 22:58]
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:43 - Feb 2 with 2877 viewsjackharris

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:02 - Feb 2 by perchrockjack

Given these delicate times,is jackharries avatar appropriate

I'm surprised lisa hasn't pointed out its portraying a woman as a object of carnal desire

It’s a beautiful Australian lady called Lara Bingle who is a intelligent and successful business lady and international model. She undertook a fashion shoot at the Sydney cricket ground some years back. It is appropriate because of the current England cricket tour down under and my love of intelligent and beautiful young ladies and the game of cricket.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:56 - Feb 2 with 2843 viewsbuilthjack

0-3

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:23 - Feb 2 with 2803 viewsFireboy2

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:56 - Feb 2 by builthjack

0-3

You going Ken?
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:40 - Feb 2 with 2782 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:23 - Feb 2 by Fireboy2

You going Ken?

No, can't make this one unfortunately. Are you there?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:46 - Feb 2 with 2772 viewsPozuelosSideys

Getting something out of this would be a massive bonus given the games we have coming up after it.

We're due a result there too

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:58 - Feb 2 with 2757 viewsbuilthjack

A result tomorrow could put a few thousand more through the turnstiles on Tuesday.

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:22 - Feb 3 with 2734 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:43 - Feb 2 by jackharris

It’s a beautiful Australian lady called Lara Bingle who is a intelligent and successful business lady and international model. She undertook a fashion shoot at the Sydney cricket ground some years back. It is appropriate because of the current England cricket tour down under and my love of intelligent and beautiful young ladies and the game of cricket.

She got a lovely pair of knockers.

❤️

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:49 - Feb 3 with 2702 viewsBanosPerth

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:43 - Feb 2 by jackharris

"intelligent and successful business lady " ? I think the jury's still out on that one ...
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 01:05 - Feb 3 with 2685 viewsjackharris

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:49 - Feb 3 by BanosPerth

"intelligent and successful business lady " ? I think the jury's still out on that one ...

Quiet mun, no need of any knowledgeable Posters from Oz spoiling my spiel.

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 05:49 - Feb 3 with 2579 viewslewisjack

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:37 - Feb 2 by GixerJack

Valleys fox.

I think!

Nearly got it,it's ...Welsh Fox👍

Magnus Maximus

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 06:07 - Feb 3 with 2573 viewsBanosPerth

It is not 'Welsh fox', he was correct .. 'Cymoedd' is 'Valleys'
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:09 - Feb 3 with 2518 viewsFireboy2

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:40 - Feb 2 by builthjack

Nah unfortunately busy this weekend matey

Lets hope they can carry on with the good form as leicester are there for the taking

COYJB
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:14 - Feb 3 with 2504 viewsSTID2017

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:40 - Feb 2 by builthjack

Probably quicker for you than some of our home games ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:33 - Feb 3 with 2488 viewsWAFU

4/1 seems a big price for us to win considering mahrez could well be missing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024