Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 17:58 - Feb 1 with 48199 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 14:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:50 - Feb 3 with 3482 viewsHighjack

Ayew completely isolated so far. Someone needs to tell Dyer he isn't playing for Leicester anymore too.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Feb 3 with 3356 viewsOldjack

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Feb 3 by Pegojack

We don't deserve to still be in this match, but we are, which gives me a smidgeon of hope we might still nick a point if Carlos can gee them up at half time.

Living on recent victories ,Fight ,guts and buckets of sweat is now required

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Feb 3 with 3354 viewsandypitt56

Tactics are not right for today. They way Leicester press is impressive. Think we need a change in formation to deal with it. They are still able to play through the lines because they are moving the ball from back to front so quick.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Feb 3 with 3343 viewslifelong

We’re still in this game despite Leicester trying to kick us off the pitch. A bit more awareness from Mawson and it would have remained goalless, Bony on early second half.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Feb 3 with 3351 viewsbryanwadesquiff

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Feb 3 by jack2jack

That Vardys a horrid coont mind fair play!

The rat faced coont has ruined my day on a few occasions!
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Feb 3 with 3329 viewsicecoldjack

I think Dyer still thinks he's playing for Leicster ! Awful half from him, constantly took the wrong option or just gave it away .

In fact most of the team has just been out classed and out worked, it took until the 35 th minute before we started passing the ball, very uninspiring half from the boys.

We are so lucky to be just a goal down, if we want to stay in this league then a massive 45 mins is required from the players, it's all up to them, awful that first half saw a few of ours not seemingly too bothered, the boys need to sharpen the minds for the second half !
We still have a chance to get something from this game but fester should be outta sight by now
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:57 - Feb 3 with 3294 viewsTenbySwan

After fer's injury. Ref gives drop ball. Vardy says he'll give the ball to us.
Passes a hospital pass to a player 10yds away and sprints to close him down!
Some sportsmanship from the horrible Barsteward!
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Feb 3 with 3241 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How many more 45 minutes of that sort of football before the sheep start getting fed up of his self promoting analogies?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Feb 3 with 3244 viewssainthelens

Seems winning last 2 games is somehow going against us, bitta complacency.... Jackal needs to give em a rocket that we are still in the shyte.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Feb 3 with 3235 viewsElward

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Feb 3 by icecoldjack

I think Dyer still thinks he's playing for Leicster ! Awful half from him, constantly took the wrong option or just gave it away .

In fact most of the team has just been out classed and out worked, it took until the 35 th minute before we started passing the ball, very uninspiring half from the boys.

We are so lucky to be just a goal down, if we want to stay in this league then a massive 45 mins is required from the players, it's all up to them, awful that first half saw a few of ours not seemingly too bothered, the boys need to sharpen the minds for the second half !
We still have a chance to get something from this game but fester should be outta sight by now

Uncle Fester?
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Feb 3 with 3118 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Pathetic display that fair play

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Feb 3 with 3113 viewsJack123

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:57 - Feb 3 by TenbySwan

After fer's injury. Ref gives drop ball. Vardy says he'll give the ball to us.
Passes a hospital pass to a player 10yds away and sprints to close him down!
Some sportsmanship from the horrible Barsteward!

Yes, I noticed that! vardys a complete kunt!

libera nos a malo

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:03 - Feb 3 with 3093 viewsjacksfullaces

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How many more 45 minutes of that sort of football before the sheep start getting fed up of his self promoting analogies?

been out of your loop for a while, can you remind me (briefly) of your current list of dislikes - players/manager wise so I am up to speed with the snide remarks.

and also what your solution would be?
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:06 - Feb 3 with 3018 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:03 - Feb 3 by jacksfullaces

been out of your loop for a while, can you remind me (briefly) of your current list of dislikes - players/manager wise so I am up to speed with the snide remarks.

and also what your solution would be?

Of course! Current dislikes are Dyer and Naughton. I also think Clucas is still a massive waste of money and not good enough for this league despite his performances against Liverpool and Arsenal. 2 games do not make up for 23+ poor performances.

I also think Mawson is highly over rated currently however he is our most valuable asset so understand why he keeps playing as we will need the £25m in the Summer.

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:07 - Feb 3 with 2988 views34dfgdf54

I’d be bringing Dyer off sharpish
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:07 - Feb 3 with 2985 viewsMagic_Michu

Dyer needs to come off. Bony on.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:08 - Feb 3 with 2975 viewsGlyn1

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Blimey. Could you wait until the manager actually does somethings wrong before bitching about him? I know that starting early saves time, but give him a break.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Feb 3 with 2929 viewsShaky

Git in!

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Feb 3 with 2874 viewsMrSwerve

Booooooooooooom Fede

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Feb 3 with 2863 viewsOldjack

just smile

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Feb 3 with 2865 viewsMagic_Michu

Yeeeessss!!!

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Feb 3 with 2857 viewsShonky

FK OFF Dwight YOU MINGE
[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 16:11]

Its just a ride...

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Feb 3 with 2833 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Feb 3 by Shaky

Git in!

Another truly outstanding set piece from Ki.

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Feb 3 with 2821 viewslifelong

Get in.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Feb 3 with 2807 viewsbluenile

Get in! Fernandes! That'll do for now.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024