Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 17:58 - Feb 1 with 48207 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 14:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 3 with 3051 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

An excellent point, however the performance was appalling. No different to the shambles away at Wembley.

Play like that against other teams around us and we'll be lucky to win another game. I sincerely hope we don't defend that performance.

Oh bore off Dwight

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 3 with 3013 views34dfgdf54

Massive point! Didn’t realise we were out of bottom 3 either!

Carlos is working miracles!!
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 3 with 3003 viewsjacksfullaces

somehow we have given us a chance in these 3 fixtures. form and favour had us down and out.

lifeline given .. somehow we need to grind some points from the next 3, which in theory will be even harder as pressure on us to deliver, and the others need the points. apart from burnley who seem to be brushing aside everyone but we have to give that game all we have got. get it up them carvahal.

#jenkinsout
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 3 with 2987 viewstrampie

That's a good result for the Swans, hope we can win our next league game.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 3 with 2974 viewslifelong

That’s a great point in a very difficult game.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 3 with 2984 views1462jack

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

An excellent point, however the performance was appalling. No different to the shambles away at Wembley.

Play like that against other teams around us and we'll be lucky to win another game. I sincerely hope we don't defend that performance.

Go away ffs
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 3 with 2982 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:52 - Feb 3 by Jack_Kass

7 points from the last three games with a 'friendly' run of games to come

Its the hope that gets you
[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 16:54]

To be honest I was expecting 2 points maximum out of Arsenal-Liverpool-Leicester.

7 is magnificent.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 3 with 2970 viewsicecoldjack

Fair play utter prick of a comment that .

Give the boys a bit of credit for digging in ffs !
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 3 with 2974 viewsFireboy2

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:36 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

This second half has been as woeful as the first. One excellent set piece aside we've offered absolutely nothing, you'd be forgiven for thinking it was a Clement game.

Still got a point at a team who are playing well though
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 3 with 2972 viewsswans11

y didn't Routledge shoot when schmeichel kicked it to him might aswell lost ball anyway
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 3 with 2951 viewskarnataka

A hard earned point, thought van der Hoorn was immense those last 10 minutes
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 3 with 2926 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 3 by PozuelosSideys

Oh bore off Dwight

Why? For pointing out the obvious? It was like watching us under Clement, struggled to create a chance all 90 minutes. Then we spent the last 10 minutes playing like we were defending a 1 goal lead in the dying seconds of the game. It was appalling.

We defended well but we need to do far better than that in midfield and up front. Bony shouldn't get another minute all season, Dyer too.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 3 with 2926 viewsJack_Kass

Dwight I say this tongue in cheek but I hope you have no responsibility in your chosen profession to motivate, or inspire anyone.

I imagine you work for the HMRC.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 3 with 2890 viewsShonky

1st Premier league point at Leicester.

Its just a ride...

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 3 with 2873 viewsOldjack

now don't be silly, it's a game of two halves ,they had the first ,and we just about took the seconded ,well happy

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 3 with 2839 viewsShonky

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 3 by Jack_Kass

Dwight I say this tongue in cheek but I hope you have no responsibility in your chosen profession to motivate, or inspire anyone.

I imagine you work for the HMRC.

I imagine he is unemployed.

Its just a ride...

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 3 with 2827 viewsPacemaker

Great point team look so confident compared to only a few weeks ago.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 3 with 2781 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 3 by icecoldjack

Fair play utter prick of a comment that .

Give the boys a bit of credit for digging in ffs !

Fair play Anthony, you like throwing around the insults don't you?*

*rhetorical.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 3 with 2762 viewsexiledclaseboy

Excellent point. Unbeaten in four league games. Unbeaten in seven games overall. And out of the relegation zone again. Happy Saturday.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 3 with 2758 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why? For pointing out the obvious? It was like watching us under Clement, struggled to create a chance all 90 minutes. Then we spent the last 10 minutes playing like we were defending a 1 goal lead in the dying seconds of the game. It was appalling.

We defended well but we need to do far better than that in midfield and up front. Bony shouldn't get another minute all season, Dyer too.

It was effective against a team we rarely get anything against at a ground we NEVER get anything from. We could have taken the win too.

You arent watching Mourinho Utd here. Youre watching a team battling relegation who are attempting to drag themselves out of a mess. Context ffs

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 3 with 2752 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 3 by swans11

y didn't Routledge shoot when schmeichel kicked it to him might aswell lost ball anyway

Routs runs in quicksand these days, sad but true.

Anyway, fantastic result for us, breeds more confidence and at times 2 nd half we ran the show, we are really starting to get it together with and without the ball.

Bony however is a huge concern for me, 30 secs on and it looked like he wanted to come off, it was noticable we played much better the moment Dyer was taken off, sad to say but we need rid of him, headless chicken mun !
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 3 with 2743 viewskarnataka

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If you can't find any positives in a performance like that away at Leicester, no offence but I honestly have no idea whatsoever why you ever bother watching.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 3 with 2731 viewsjack2jack

Points are important 1 or 3 couldnt give a shite how we get them!
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 3 with 2729 viewsSwanjaxs

Excellent result.... Palace to beat Newcastle 7-0 tomorrow and we go up another place 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 3 with 2701 viewsItchySphincter

Just think of it as job done Dwight. Not pretty and arguably a little lucky but it's been a great couple of weeks and the players deserve that for their attitude in the fight. No point running them down.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024