Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 17:58 - Feb 1 with 47797 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 14:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:23 - Feb 3 with 2608 viewsBournedore

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:19 - Feb 3 by Neath_Jack

Do any of our players get the Dwight seal of approval?

He thinks Dyer had a stinker against Arsenal. His opinion means f@ck all.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:26 - Feb 3 with 2589 viewsswanforthemoney

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:20 - Feb 3 by londonlisa2001

Absolutely excellent point.

7 points from Liverpool, Arsenal, Leicester. And as much as the points, we've gained belief. Belief amongst the team and belief amongst the fans.

Out of the relegation places. The teams behind us with no games in hand.

The season starts again.

And this time we have a fixed shape, a game plan and a manager that obviously has gained the belief of the players.

It was unimaginable 4 weeks ago that we wouldn't go down. We are now, in my mind, in the driving seat at the bottom with the form and confidence we must have.

Adding Ayew senior to that team, or bringing him on instead of Bony, and we're stronger again. We just need to get as 'up' for the, on paper, easier run that we have coming up.

Btw - Carroll - his best performance of the season. By a mile.

A signifier of CCs amazing impact is that when he took over, Huddersfield were 10 points better than us

I stand in the North Stand

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:26 - Feb 3 with 2580 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:23 - Feb 3 by Bournedore

He thinks Dyer had a stinker against Arsenal. His opinion means f@ck all.

I know, he's a bit of a silly billy.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:27 - Feb 3 with 2572 viewsswanaway

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:20 - Feb 3 by londonlisa2001

7 points from Liverpool, Arsenal, Leicester. And as much as the points, we've gained belief. Belief amongst the team and belief amongst the fans.

The season starts again.

And this time we have a fixed shape, a game plan and a manager that obviously has gained the belief of the players.

It was unimaginable 4 weeks ago that we wouldn't go down. We are now, in my mind, in the driving seat at the bottom with the form and confidence we must have.

Adding Ayew senior to that team, or bringing him on instead of Bony, and we're stronger again. We just need to get as 'up' for the, on paper, easier run that we have coming up.

Thanks for that level headed assessment Lisa, I couldn't have put it better myself. So much negativity on here at times, and from the usual suspects.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:30 - Feb 3 with 2534 viewsandypitt56

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

An excellent point, however the performance was appalling. No different to the shambles away at Wembley.

Play like that against other teams around us and we'll be lucky to win another game. I sincerely hope we don't defend that performance.

its a sign of a good team that doesn't play well and still pick up points. we battled for that point.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:30 - Feb 3 with 2531 viewsFireboy2

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:20 - Feb 3 by jasper_T

A very good point, and a performance that will hopefully remind people how precarious our position still is after two insane wins against top sides that might have some fooled.

Need the new signings to come in and give immediate improvement, as we're still a relegation-level team (along with 8 or 9 others tbf).

Totally agree with you jasper

King will be steady in midfield,putting pressure on the others in midfield and if andre will bring something different to attack which will be not only refreshing but vital
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:31 - Feb 3 with 2519 viewsA_Fans_Dad

According to the official website game review Fer has an Achilles problem, so maybe that tackle just before he wnet over didn't do the immediate damage, rather like Dyer last year.
So it looks like he will be out for the rest of the season.
Andy King will be playing next Saturday I expect.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 18:04]
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:33 - Feb 3 with 2494 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:31 - Feb 3 by A_Fans_Dad

According to the official website game review Fer has an Achilles problem, so maybe that tackle just before he wnet over didn't do the immediate damage, rather like Dyer last year.
So it looks like he will be out for the rest of the season.
Andy King will be playing next Saturday I expect.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 18:04]

I think Andy King will play before Adam.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:34 - Feb 3 with 2475 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:33 - Feb 3 by Neath_Jack

Ooops.
I had better change that. LOL
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:35 - Feb 3 with 2477 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:33 - Feb 3 by Neath_Jack

Jason King would be ideal.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:37 - Feb 3 with 2453 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:27 - Feb 3 by swanaway

Thanks for that level headed assessment Lisa, I couldn't have put it better myself. So much negativity on here at times, and from the usual suspects.

Anyone who genuinely is negative after this week's 4 points is impossible to please.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:39 - Feb 3 with 2436 viewstrampie

I can look forward to the cup match now.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:41 - Feb 3 with 2426 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:37 - Feb 3 by londonlisa2001

Anyone who genuinely is negative after this week's 4 points is impossible to please.

Ahhh that'll be DYSS then 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:41 - Feb 3 with 2419 viewsjohnlangy

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why? For pointing out the obvious? It was like watching us under Clement, struggled to create a chance all 90 minutes. Then we spent the last 10 minutes playing like we were defending a 1 goal lead in the dying seconds of the game. It was appalling.

We defended well but we need to do far better than that in midfield and up front. Bony shouldn't get another minute all season, Dyer too.

I try not to criticise posters normally but you really are a prat.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:46 - Feb 3 with 2369 viewswestwalesed

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 3 by Shonky

I imagine he is unemployed.

Absolute certainty that.

On another note, an outstanding point.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:47 - Feb 3 with 2355 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:41 - Feb 3 by Swanjaxs

Ahhh that'll be DYSS then 😂

He's not genuine though.

He supports Man Utd.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:51 - Feb 3 with 2318 viewskarnataka

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Feb 3 by slate_dk

could have been worse

I be interested to see if he thinks Diabate should have had a red instead of a yellow in the 3rd minute.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:53 - Feb 3 with 2304 viewsSTID2017

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

An excellent point, however the performance was appalling. No different to the shambles away at Wembley.

Play like that against other teams around us and we'll be lucky to win another game. I sincerely hope we don't defend that performance.

Are you real ?
A great result at a ground where we never normally get a point
You make no sense

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:00 - Feb 3 with 2248 viewsbluenile

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why? For pointing out the obvious? It was like watching us under Clement, struggled to create a chance all 90 minutes. Then we spent the last 10 minutes playing like we were defending a 1 goal lead in the dying seconds of the game. It was appalling.

We defended well but we need to do far better than that in midfield and up front. Bony shouldn't get another minute all season, Dyer too.

https://www.powerofpositivity.com/10-smart-ways-respond-negative-person/

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:05 - Feb 3 with 2211 viewsWxmJax

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:22 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I certainly said nothing of the sort. Why lie?

Sorry Dwighty, in the Liverpool thread you said that you were looking forward to going on Saturday and as you weren't at Notts County then I assumed that you meant today.
That's not lying, lying would be if I said I was in University in Manchester when I actually went to Salford University..

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:17 - Feb 3 with 2148 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:51 - Feb 3 by karnataka

I be interested to see if he thinks Diabate should have had a red instead of a yellow in the 3rd minute.

... and his view on the penalty right in front of the ref that wasn't given.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:26 - Feb 3 with 2089 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:11 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I've praised Fabianski numerous times this season, including earlier in this thread.

Last season was likely the worst of his career. This season he is doing well.

Some people don't get that kind of criticism. Totally fair in my opinion but some grown men get blind spots for certain players, even when they're at the root of everything we do wrong. Same goes for some grown men and certain managers too.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:40 - Feb 3 with 1998 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:05 - Feb 3 by WxmJax

Sorry Dwighty, in the Liverpool thread you said that you were looking forward to going on Saturday and as you weren't at Notts County then I assumed that you meant today.
That's not lying, lying would be if I said I was in University in Manchester when I actually went to Salford University..

What makes you think I wasn't at Notts County?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:06 - Feb 3 with 1870 viewsawayjack

The season starts again.

Yup brilliant and to be honest a great suprise. Our players looked clueless under PC. CC has done and amazing job. 4 wins to stay up.
The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:11 - Feb 3 with 1664 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Leicester City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:06 - Feb 3 by awayjack

Yup brilliant and to be honest a great suprise. Our players looked clueless under PC. CC has done and amazing job. 4 wins to stay up.

With the bottom 10 so close, I can still see a case for 40 points. Every season we see the following:

Teams at the bottom start to pick up as they see relegation looming.
Teams in the middle ease off as there is less to play for.
Teams at the top fight for the European places.

With the bottom 10 so close I can see a lot of back and forth with teams winning against rivals?
[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 20:12]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024