Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread 10:25 - Feb 5 with 29729 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Feb 2018 19:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:36 - Feb 6 with 2449 viewsperchrockjack

Contrary to what some cocks think , I don't hate Routledge . I pity him for being so embarrassing to his club.

Truly not fair on him to even be on bench.

Notts County are fourth level ,which is about his level.

Four yr extension was given .

No wonder he s a great servant

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:36 - Feb 6 with 2464 viewsDizzy

Dyer
on
Fyer
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:37 - Feb 6 with 2460 viewsphact0rri

Maybe we are taking the FA too seriously :D

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:39 - Feb 6 with 2405 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Dang, VDH couldn't have asked for a better chance at a header there. Good thing it's already 3-0.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2018 20:40]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:40 - Feb 6 with 2375 viewsShonky

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:39 - Feb 6 by Tummer_from_Texas

Dang, VDH couldn't have asked for a better chance at a header there. Good thing it's already 3-0.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2018 20:40]

Lovely clothesline on Duffers too...

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:41 - Feb 6 with 2323 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:36 - Feb 6 by dcd14

I thought he did, he said "Jordan Ayew is on the bench but we are hearing he has a problem" WTF!

Can't imagine he'd be on the bench then. Maybe he meant Andre?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:42 - Feb 6 with 2280 viewsdcd14

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:41 - Feb 6 by Tummer_from_Texas

Can't imagine he'd be on the bench then. Maybe he meant Andre?

Hope so. We need Jordan.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:44 - Feb 6 with 2183 viewsdickythorpe

Nordfelt is gash
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:45 - Feb 6 with 2170 viewsElward

Jordan and Andre would murder this team
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:45 - Feb 6 with 2167 viewsSwan91

I'm hoping second half we can see James have a go (seeing as narsingh and dyer are on good form...I guess change routledge for James)
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:45 - Feb 6 with 2155 viewsLandore_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:42 - Feb 6 by dcd14

Hope so. We need Jordan.

J.Ayew has a problem according to Jonathan Pearce.

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:46 - Feb 6 with 2132 viewsdickythorpe

We 've gone to sleep
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:46 - Feb 6 with 2131 views34dfgdf54

Why is Clucas doing that mun.

Get him off half time, don’t need a suspension
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:49 - Feb 6 with 2057 viewsdickythorpe

Put Alan Tate in goal please!!!!
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:50 - Feb 6 with 2022 viewsphact0rri

Nordfeldt is really having a bad day at the office today.. and sounds like he's spreading it around the entire side now.

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:51 - Feb 6 with 2005 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:30 - Feb 6 by Landore_Jack

Nordfeldt is shit. Why is he still here?

Punchy I call him.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:51 - Feb 6 with 1994 viewsPegojack

Carroll can't take a decent corner to save his life.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:53 - Feb 6 with 1963 viewsdickythorpe

4-1 thank feck
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:53 - Feb 6 with 1964 viewsjack2jack

Piss of p!ss, lovely stuff
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:53 - Feb 6 with 1953 viewsPegojack

Pick that one out of the net....
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:55 - Feb 6 with 1875 viewsTheKirkyLife

Got to say Abraham, Dyer and Narsingh have been fantastic this first half. In fact the entire team has done well honestly with perhaps two exceptions.

Routledge has been utterly anonymous - give Danny James a run second half.

Nordfeldt.....good lord.....
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:55 - Feb 6 with 1868 viewsBloodyhills

So far so good :)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:56 - Feb 6 with 1854 viewsAmbergambler

Why didn't we play like this first time round!
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:56 - Feb 6 with 1839 viewsBobby_Fischer

Monk bitter much?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:58 - Feb 6 with 1773 viewsphact0rri

I wonder if there will be a way to watch this on iplayer when I get home. by the sound of the commentary the match sounds like we've for most of this match been doing more free flowing like the days of yore.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024