Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread 10:25 - Feb 5 with 29730 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Feb 2018 19:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 13:53 - Feb 6 with 4049 viewsDaggyjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 01:17 - Feb 6 by grfn

what does Narsingh have to do in order to start a game?

Be picked by Carlos.
Not sure if you're aware, I don't actually pick the team
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 6 with 3748 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 12:20 - Feb 5 by jackharris

North Stand is only open for County fans and the South Stand is closed.

That's the final straw.
If I can't sit in my usual seat in the South I'm not going ....

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 18:45 - Feb 6 with 3465 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 6 by STID2017

That's the final straw.
If I can't sit in my usual seat in the South I'm not going ....

Look on the bright side, you can choose from one of ten thousand others.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:01 - Feb 6 with 3384 viewsswan65split

Just hope that none of our first team squad get injured or banned in the game tonight, County put a few tasty challenges in ...in the first game,
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:02 - Feb 6 with 3372 viewsdcd14

Supposed team.

Nordfelt
Naughton Bartley VDH Roberts
Narsingh Clucas Carroll Routledge
Tammy Dyer

Not sure on formation.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:06 - Feb 6 with 3313 viewsforkbeard

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:10 - Feb 6 with 3199 viewsjasper_T

Nice for Maric to make the bench for the first time. He'll be much-needed cover if the people panicking about our "injury crisis" are to be believed.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:12 - Feb 6 with 3182 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:06 - Feb 6 by forkbeard

3 guys who are typically wings - Narsingh, Dyer, and Routledge. Any ideas on the formation?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:14 - Feb 6 with 3135 viewsoldgrey

When i saw that my immediate reaction was Narsingh left back?
But then I come from the era that when you wore the number 2 shirt, you were the left back not a centre forward.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:14 - Feb 6 with 3128 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:12 - Feb 6 by Tummer_from_Texas

3 guys who are typically wings - Narsingh, Dyer, and Routledge. Any ideas on the formation?

4-4-2? Tammy and Dyer up top?
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:20 - Feb 6 with 3035 viewsFireboy2

This formation should be interesting
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:21 - Feb 6 with 3008 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:14 - Feb 6 by oldgrey

But then I come from the era that when you wore the number 2 shirt, you were the left back not a centre forward.

When it went from 1 to 2 subs I remember people getting excited about a number 13!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:23 - Feb 6 with 2980 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:10 - Feb 6 by jasper_T

Nice for Maric to make the bench for the first time. He'll be much-needed cover if the people panicking about our "injury crisis" are to be believed.

Maric is a midfielder?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:23 - Feb 6 with 2969 viewsZaxx

4-5-1 with TC & Clucas holding and Dyer/Routs/Narsingh interchanging?
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:26 - Feb 6 with 2937 viewsgrfn

5-3-2:

---------------------Tammy--------------Dyer------------------------------
------------Clucas-------------Carroll-----------Routledge--------------
---Roberts-------VDH-------Bartley-----Naughton----Narsingh----

Really offensively oriented and strong line-up, just glad that Ayew, Alfie and Fab are rested, those are our only really crucial players, losing one of them would result in relegation.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:26 - Feb 6 with 2926 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:12 - Feb 6 by Tummer_from_Texas

I'm guessing Naughton as a centre back and Routs as wing back?

Maybe.

Edited - meant to add Clucas sitting deeper and Dyer and Narsingh as the wider players forward.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2018 19:28]
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:29 - Feb 6 with 2875 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:26 - Feb 6 by grfn

5-3-2:

Really offensively oriented and strong line-up, just glad that Ayew, Alfie and Fab are rested, those are our only really crucial players, losing one of them would result in relegation.

Swap Routs and Narsingh from that may be?

I thunk Routs could be played as a wingback in our current formation.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:35 - Feb 6 with 2801 viewsmonmouth

Anyone confident?

Anyone really care?

I want us to keep the good run going, it’s a really nice habit to have. My eyes are firmly fixed on Saturday, but it’d be lovely to be shooting at the QF on a nice day out at Sheffield.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:37 - Feb 6 with 2775 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:35 - Feb 6 by monmouth

Anyone confident?

Anyone really care?

I want us to keep the good run going, it’s a really nice habit to have. My eyes are firmly fixed on Saturday, but it’d be lovely to be shooting at the QF on a nice day out at Sheffield.

I'm keen to keep the winning (not losing) habit going but not concerned about going out of the cup. I think we'll win 201, they'll score first.

No injuries to key players is the best result we can hope for.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:38 - Feb 6 with 2769 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:23 - Feb 6 by SwansNZ

Maric is a midfielder?

Box to box central midfielder. Physical and combative.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:40 - Feb 6 with 2745 viewsswanjackal

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:23 - Feb 6 by SwansNZ

Maric is a midfielder?

Midfield general....General Adnan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:41 - Feb 6 with 2735 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:26 - Feb 6 by grfn

5-3-2:

Wathan just tweeted that Naughton is CB so that is quite possibly correct.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2018 19:42]

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:46 - Feb 6 with 2677 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:14 - Feb 6 by oldgrey

Right back, Nige.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:00 - Feb 6 with 2523 viewsLandore_Jack

Lots of empty seats.

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:01 - Feb 6 with 2516 viewsoldgrey

Yes you're right. Memory going Phil boy.
Dwyer
Evans (R) Hughes
Purcell Johnson Williams
Jones (B) Thomas, Todd, Reynolds, Evans (B)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024