Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread 10:25 - Feb 5 with 29732 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Feb 2018 19:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:06 - Feb 6 with 2195 viewsPegojack

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:35 - Feb 6 by monmouth

Anyone confident?

Anyone really care?

I want us to keep the good run going, it’s a really nice habit to have. My eyes are firmly fixed on Saturday, but it’d be lovely to be shooting at the QF on a nice day out at Sheffield.

Like you say, winning is a good habit to cultivate. I've got personal reasons for wanting to see a good cup run. Hope that doesn't put the mockers on it.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:18 - Feb 6 with 2063 viewsPegojack

Our quality in the final third is woeful tonight.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:22 - Feb 6 with 2009 viewsJack_Kass

Hopefully VAR doesn't have a sleep mode after 15 minutes, it'll have powered off by now

Where's the URGENCY?

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:24 - Feb 6 with 1996 viewsepaul

Ger in there nice one Tammy

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:24 - Feb 6 with 1992 viewsjack2jack

1-0
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:25 - Feb 6 with 1959 viewsjack2jack

2-0
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:25 - Feb 6 with 1960 viewshobo

What an embarrassing crowd this is. Reflects very badly on us as a fan base. It's the FA Cup not the bloody LDV trophy
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:25 - Feb 6 with 1944 views34dfgdf54

Loving it Tammy boy!

Keep making me eat my words please.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:25 - Feb 6 with 1940 viewsepaul

2 nil game over

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:27 - Feb 6 with 1892 viewsPegojack

That's more like it! Let's get four or five, then put the kids on.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:27 - Feb 6 with 1881 viewslondonlisa2001

Lovely play.

I know the opposition is not the best, but still, it's great to see our passing game come back.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:28 - Feb 6 with 1863 viewsphact0rri

Could be a nice tonking this evening.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:29 - Feb 6 with 1842 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:27 - Feb 6 by londonlisa2001

Lovely play.

I know the opposition is not the best, but still, it's great to see our passing game come back.

Lovely to see the one touch passes and little through balls. That's the kind of stuff we need to play and the kind of service Abraham will do well with.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:30 - Feb 6 with 1802 viewsLandore_Jack

Nordfeldt is shit. Why is he still here?

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:30 - Feb 6 with 1802 viewsunion_jack

Nordfeidt is getting paid a fortune as a professional goalkeeper and he punches a ball I would have caught. Really poor that but didn't matter ultimately.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:31 - Feb 6 with 1792 viewskarnataka

Feck me Nordfeldt, I could have caught that.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:32 - Feb 6 with 1749 viewsdcd14

Did the commentator just mention Jordan Ayew has a problem?
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:33 - Feb 6 with 1736 viewsPegojack

Routs looks totally shot, even by his recent low standards. Like playing with ten men.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:34 - Feb 6 with 1713 viewsphact0rri

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:32 - Feb 6 by dcd14

maybe it was metion on andre who has been nursing an injury? *hopes thats all it is*

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:34 - Feb 6 with 1713 viewsAguycalledJack

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:32 - Feb 6 by dcd14

Yes
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:35 - Feb 6 with 1691 viewsJack_Kass

Great strike that, from Dyer

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:36 - Feb 6 with 1681 viewsepaul

3 nil, this could get embarrassing

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:36 - Feb 6 with 1680 viewshobo

Great finish Nath
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:36 - Feb 6 with 1677 viewsjack2jack

Job done, me thinks
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:36 - Feb 6 with 1675 viewsdcd14

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:34 - Feb 6 by AguycalledJack

Yes

I thought he did, he said "Jordan Ayew is on the bench but we are hearing he has a problem" WTF!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024