Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread 10:25 - Feb 5 with 29733 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Feb 2018 19:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 22:13 - Feb 6 with 3829 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 22:03 - Feb 6 by jasper_T

Garry Monk pretending he knows who Dan James is lol.

I thought the same

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 22:13 - Feb 6 with 3829 viewsbarry_island

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 22:07 - Feb 6 by WarwickHunt

I'm surprised he didn't say he worked on that in training...

Beattie could have done it with his eyes closed.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 22:13 - Feb 6 with 3824 viewsPegojack

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 22:04 - Feb 6 by yescomeon

Well we were for the first ten minutes........

*gets coat*
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 22:14 - Feb 6 with 3807 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:37 - Feb 6 by union_jack

I'm keen to keep the winning (not losing) habit going but not concerned about going out of the cup. I think we'll win 201, they'll score first.

No injuries to key players is the best result we can hope for.

I wasn't that far out!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 22:14 - Feb 6 with 3805 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:54 - Feb 6 by MrSwerve

He looks like he's been left on a desert island for the last 10 years.

Wonder what discs he took with him.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 22:18 - Feb 6 with 3736 viewsBytholWyn

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:18 - Feb 6 by Pegojack

Our quality in the final third is woeful tonight.

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 22:21 - Feb 6 with 3689 viewsPegojack

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 22:18 - Feb 6 by BytholWyn

Yes, alright, we've done that one.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 22:22 - Feb 6 with 3667 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 22:13 - Feb 6 by barry_island

Beattie could have done it with his eyes closed.

He did most of the time.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 22:22 - Feb 6 with 3668 viewsspiderboy

Captain Carlos Ahab the whale hunter spears Moby Dick whilst searching for sardines in the river next to KFC ,by the bridge..
What a catch this fine Portugese fisherman is!!
Full credit to his fellow seamen aboard the good ship Pequad!
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 22:37 - Feb 6 with 3510 viewsBrynCartwright

Fantastic result for the team and club there.

Great confidence booster all round.

I know the defence wasn't that stretched but it was GREAT to see Bartley putting in a solid performance and even KI sprayed a few good balls around.

Now, a 1 or 2 nil result against Burnley wii really set us up with just 12 games left this season.

CC...you have a Midas touch

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 22:40 - Feb 6 with 3477 viewsLandore_Jack

Is J.Ayew injured? I heard Jonathan Pearce say he had an issue.

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 22:41 - Feb 6 with 3462 viewsswan65split

I think both the players and us needed that tonight after all the shyte we have both have to endure, fingers crossed its onwards and upwards, and maybe the thought i had we would have a good run in the Cup this year is on.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 23:05 - Feb 6 with 3332 viewsNogginthenog

Big shout for Tammys towering header out of defence a la Bony too. Solid performance from him all round.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 23:35 - Feb 6 with 3181 viewsEbo

Alan Smith looked like Robbie Savage on spice

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 00:30 - Feb 7 with 3047 viewsHeadmaster

There's me hoping for a hard-fought 2-1

Score 3 against Arsenal, 8 against Notts, now onto Burnley!
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 01:10 - Feb 7 with 2997 viewsEbo

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 00:30 - Feb 7 by Headmaster

There's me hoping for a hard-fought 2-1

Score 3 against Arsenal, 8 against Notts, now onto Burnley!

19 goals in 10 games now, even before tonight it was still impressive given our previous lack of form in front of goal. Our goal difference is no longer the worst in the league either which will be critical come May.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 02:32 - Feb 7 with 2926 viewsphact0rri

If anyone who wants to watch it again,... or see it for the first time. looks to be like someone loaded it up on youtube.. don't imagine it'll last to long.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 02:50 - Feb 7 with 2909 viewsJethroJack

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:51 - Feb 6 by Jack_Kass

Keep going lads

Goal difference is worth an extra point.

😁
In the Prem, yes.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 07:48 - Feb 7 with 2750 viewsDaggyjack

Very good result and performance for the most part.
I know that we were only playing a League 2 side but the positives were the performances of Narsingh, Dyer, Tammy, Roberts and Bartley. Ki I thought did a lot more than Clucas in his 45 minutes also. Carroll kept the ball moving too and scored a cracker.
Only real negative was Routledge, who I think has found his level in League 2. It would be difficult to overly criticise Nordfeldt as he had little to do but he does not inspire me with confidence.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 08:10 - Feb 7 with 2702 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 07:48 - Feb 7 by Daggyjack

Very good result and performance for the most part.
I know that we were only playing a League 2 side but the positives were the performances of Narsingh, Dyer, Tammy, Roberts and Bartley. Ki I thought did a lot more than Clucas in his 45 minutes also. Carroll kept the ball moving too and scored a cracker.
Only real negative was Routledge, who I think has found his level in League 2. It would be difficult to overly criticise Nordfeldt as he had little to do but he does not inspire me with confidence.

Nordfeldt should consider switching to volleyball.

It is too late for Routledge to take up rugby? He finds touch unerringly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024