Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs ticket info confirmed 21:57 - Feb 7 with 27010 views442Dale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/february/ticket-info-spurs_fa-cup/

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Spurs ticket info confirmed (n/t) on 15:05 - Feb 11 with 3504 viewsRibbleblue

[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 15:09]
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 15:06 - Feb 11 with 3488 viewsSandyDrum

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 15:00 - Feb 11 by R17ALE

Try 644648

That's the old club number and I think it's still operational.

Unbelievable, thanks R17!
That's £15 he'll never see again!

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 15:08 - Feb 11 with 3458 viewsRibbleblue

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 15:06 - Feb 11 by SandyDrum

Unbelievable, thanks R17!
That's £15 he'll never see again!

When I rang on Friday I was in a "queue" that kept on repeating the options for twenty mins.Whislt holding I redialled on my mobile and got straight through.So not sure if it is a "queue" in the true sense of the word.If your mate has another phone I would try redialling on that at the same time.
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 15:09 - Feb 11 with 3442 viewschuckleberry

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 15:03 - Feb 11 by dalenumber2

Out of interest, how are they checking Millwall stubs over the phone?

You have to produce the Millwall ticket when you collect the Spurs ticket.
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 16:19 - Feb 11 with 3203 viewsJimmyRustler

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 14:25 - Feb 11 by dalenumber2

I think what is happening today is that season ticket holders are using their season ticket plus their stub from the game meaning they can get two tickets.

Precisely what's happening.

Pretty farcical if you think about it. I'm not being funny or anything but the privilege attached to having a ST should be:

1) Being able to keep your own seats for Spurs
2) Being able to purchase your ticket for Spurs before anyone else despite not attending the Millwall game

You shouldn't however get the chance for an extra ticket IMO and regulars who don't have a ST and couldn't attend Tuesday for whatever reason are gonna miss out cause of this. I've got my ticket btw so this isn't me being bitter - just calling it as I see it
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 16:27 - Feb 11 with 3131 viewslurker

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 16:19 - Feb 11 by JimmyRustler

Precisely what's happening.

Pretty farcical if you think about it. I'm not being funny or anything but the privilege attached to having a ST should be:

1) Being able to keep your own seats for Spurs
2) Being able to purchase your ticket for Spurs before anyone else despite not attending the Millwall game

You shouldn't however get the chance for an extra ticket IMO and regulars who don't have a ST and couldn't attend Tuesday for whatever reason are gonna miss out cause of this. I've got my ticket btw so this isn't me being bitter - just calling it as I see it

Respectfully disagree.

Season ticket holders had to pay for the Millwall game like anyone else so should share in the reward a ticket stub offered, a 5th round ticket. The fact that it is an extra ticket shouldn't come into it.

I think the club have been very fair with the allocation myself. Just my opinion like.
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 16:31 - Feb 11 with 3106 viewsoff2div1

Anyone got update on what tickets will be available Monday
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 16:32 - Feb 11 with 3103 viewsJimmyRustler

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 16:27 - Feb 11 by lurker

Respectfully disagree.

Season ticket holders had to pay for the Millwall game like anyone else so should share in the reward a ticket stub offered, a 5th round ticket. The fact that it is an extra ticket shouldn't come into it.

I think the club have been very fair with the allocation myself. Just my opinion like.

The way I see it is, ST holders did indeed pay like everyone else on Tuesday which is why it's a level playing field and everyone should be treated the same.

I don't really see how the current system is conducive to attracting floating fans cause general sale is now virtually redundant. Maybe that's how the club wanted it though...who knows?
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 16:33]
Login to get fewer ads

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 16:36 - Feb 11 with 3071 viewsJames1980

Got my ticket via the website took a few minutes. Got myself booked into The Flying Horse as well, very reasonable, the money saved on accommodation will go towards my rail fare.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 16:47 - Feb 11 with 2995 viewsfunkkk

Open sale it is for me, not been able to get through on the phone all afternoon. 💩
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 16:51 - Feb 11 with 2969 viewsBartRowou

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 16:47 - Feb 11 by funkkk

Open sale it is for me, not been able to get through on the phone all afternoon. 💩

They say they've sold over 3000 so it looks like there are still a couple of thousand left.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 16:56 - Feb 11 with 2911 views442Dale

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 16:51 - Feb 11 by BartRowou

They say they've sold over 3000 so it looks like there are still a couple of thousand left.

Which indicates a good amount of ST holders have not bought a ticket yet, especially if there was limited availability today in certain stands.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 17:30 - Feb 11 with 2746 viewsSuddenLad

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 16:56 - Feb 11 by 442Dale

Which indicates a good amount of ST holders have not bought a ticket yet, especially if there was limited availability today in certain stands.

There should be a lot more tickets available tomorrow, as those season tickets not currently claimed, will be released for open sale.....

That might make a difference to the current availabilty as shown on the club website ground plan.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 17:47 - Feb 11 with 2662 viewsDaleiLama

Couple of observations form my experience. I tried on the phone for best part of 2 hours but hung up each time I couldn't get through to someone and was put in a queue - probably still racked up plenty of charges on there as a result of the game being off yesterday.

Not set up on line but might do after my experiences. Decided to drive to club, making a detour from my intended journey resulting in being 90 minutes late for a lunch appointment (mostly queue + 20 minutes detour). Queues were like glaciers. They moved imperceptibly and eroded the will to live as they did so.

One fella came in in front of me and bought 10 tickets in a block with what looked like a couple of 'Wall tickets + 8 STs. Lots were doing this in my queue, giving up their rights to their own ST seats to sit together with others, another fella choosing 6 Sandy tickets and giving up his P St STs. I think there will be quite a lot of ST seats come available tomorrow as a lot of floating seats/stands have been taken but can't be released until 9am tomorrow.

From what it looked like (and I could be wrong) only ONE person was taking phone calls to sell tickets and the desk they were doing it from was empty for more time than it should have been if the club is charging premium rates (which I didn't know btw). They should have had more than one operator on (if they did I apologise) and the phone should have been manned at all times. I will raise all these issues again as a question ahead of the next trust meeting.

Moral of the story, next time I need a cup ticket for my ST and can't buy on matchday, will set up to do it on-line (anyone who's done it do you get loads of spam mail/calls/texts as a result of registering or is data kept confidential)?
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 18:12]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 18:12 - Feb 11 with 2543 viewsrochdaleriddler

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 17:47 - Feb 11 by DaleiLama

Couple of observations form my experience. I tried on the phone for best part of 2 hours but hung up each time I couldn't get through to someone and was put in a queue - probably still racked up plenty of charges on there as a result of the game being off yesterday.

Not set up on line but might do after my experiences. Decided to drive to club, making a detour from my intended journey resulting in being 90 minutes late for a lunch appointment (mostly queue + 20 minutes detour). Queues were like glaciers. They moved imperceptibly and eroded the will to live as they did so.

One fella came in in front of me and bought 10 tickets in a block with what looked like a couple of 'Wall tickets + 8 STs. Lots were doing this in my queue, giving up their rights to their own ST seats to sit together with others, another fella choosing 6 Sandy tickets and giving up his P St STs. I think there will be quite a lot of ST seats come available tomorrow as a lot of floating seats/stands have been taken but can't be released until 9am tomorrow.

From what it looked like (and I could be wrong) only ONE person was taking phone calls to sell tickets and the desk they were doing it from was empty for more time than it should have been if the club is charging premium rates (which I didn't know btw). They should have had more than one operator on (if they did I apologise) and the phone should have been manned at all times. I will raise all these issues again as a question ahead of the next trust meeting.

Moral of the story, next time I need a cup ticket for my ST and can't buy on matchday, will set up to do it on-line (anyone who's done it do you get loads of spam mail/calls/texts as a result of registering or is data kept confidential)?
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 18:12]

0844 numbers up to 40p per minute from mobiles, 5p a min from landlines I believe

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 18:27 - Feb 11 with 2475 viewsSuddenLad

If Tottenham are allocated 3,500 tickets and over 3,000 home tickets are sold, there should be roughly another 2,500 yet to be sold.

I guess there will still be plenty of demand for those, however many there are....

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 19:30 - Feb 11 with 2246 viewsDaley_Lama

The perfect ticket selling policy would have been

Period 1: Season ticket holders
Period 2: Millwall ticket holders
Period 3: General Sale

Because non sold ST’ seats were not available today, those with Millwall Tickets got slim pickings when trying to buy a group of seats. I suspect lots that bought today got tickets very low down which for most (not all) are less favourable.

When unsold ST seats are freed up to General Sales, the better ones near the top will be released.

This is simply down to timescales. The replay shortened the window of opportunity.

I simply hope that the weather is ok tomorrow morning for the early birds catching worms. Good luck everybody who is still after tickets.

Poll: DF in or out

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 19:42 - Feb 11 with 2193 viewsBobbyjoe

Presumably, Millwall stubs plus ST's must account for at least 4,000, possibly nearer 5,000, and it was open to anyone to buy a Millwall ticket, which would have meant a Tottenham ticket for less than £40 even if you couldn't make the Millwall game. There's no reason why any regular, semi-regular or casual shouldn't be able to get a ticket, so well done, club on this (not a phrase you hear very often from this quarter!).

Although, PS, my man tells me my Main Stand Millwall ticket only got me a seat in the Pearl Street!
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 20:26 - Feb 11 with 2082 viewsDaleiLama

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 19:30 - Feb 11 by Daley_Lama

The perfect ticket selling policy would have been

Period 1: Season ticket holders
Period 2: Millwall ticket holders
Period 3: General Sale

Because non sold ST’ seats were not available today, those with Millwall Tickets got slim pickings when trying to buy a group of seats. I suspect lots that bought today got tickets very low down which for most (not all) are less favourable.

When unsold ST seats are freed up to General Sales, the better ones near the top will be released.

This is simply down to timescales. The replay shortened the window of opportunity.

I simply hope that the weather is ok tomorrow morning for the early birds catching worms. Good luck everybody who is still after tickets.

Agreed.

Weather looks much like today at 2-4C. From the beeb:
"Tomorrow will see sunny spells and scattered wintry showers. Turning cloudier later in the day, although with wintry showers becoming fewer. Winds strengthening late in the day too. Remaining cold."

I wonder which early bird has the best chance of the juiciest worms - the al fresco penguin or the on-line bird of paradise with the brightly coloured PJ plumage?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:20 - Feb 12 with 1762 viewsShun

I was there at 8am today and it was quite busy then. Currently the queue is to the far end of the Radcliffe. Russ and Dunphy set up coffee and tea facilities for everyone queuing, nice gesture.

The girl who served me reckons they'll be sold out by this by afternoon. Although before they started selling Dunphy said there were over 2,000 left.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2018 9:24]
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:24 - Feb 12 with 1738 viewsDaley_Lama

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:20 - Feb 12 by Shun

I was there at 8am today and it was quite busy then. Currently the queue is to the far end of the Radcliffe. Russ and Dunphy set up coffee and tea facilities for everyone queuing, nice gesture.

The girl who served me reckons they'll be sold out by this by afternoon. Although before they started selling Dunphy said there were over 2,000 left.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2018 9:24]

That is indeed a very nice gesture.

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:31 - Feb 12 with 1718 viewssykeboy

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:24 - Feb 12 by Daley_Lama

That is indeed a very nice gesture.

Being an exile been online & phone .......nothing🙁
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:33 - Feb 12 with 1705 viewsRAFCBLUE

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:31 - Feb 12 by sykeboy

Online worked for me Sykeboy.

See guide here:
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/218148/online-sales--now-w

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:38 - Feb 12 with 1680 viewsNerazzurri

Looks like they are selling incredibly fast, I make it about 50 seats left in the entire ground now, plenty of Sandy Lane tickets though. I really hope they are fixing rows A,B & C in Pearl St as demand certainly will be there for them.

Forza Nerazzurri

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:39 - Feb 12 with 1662 viewsDaley_Lama

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:31 - Feb 12 by sykeboy

If Russ Green can transport substinance instantly to people miles away then he should set all his oopma-loompahs to work in the pitch.

Good luck getting through.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024