Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs ticket info confirmed 21:57 - Feb 7 with 27008 views442Dale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/february/ticket-info-spurs_fa-cup/

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:39 - Feb 12 with 2676 viewsRAFCBLUE

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:38 - Feb 12 by Nerazzurri

Looks like they are selling incredibly fast, I make it about 50 seats left in the entire ground now, plenty of Sandy Lane tickets though. I really hope they are fixing rows A,B & C in Pearl St as demand certainly will be there for them.

My hunch is that we will sell out by lunchtime tomorrow, if not this evening.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:42 - Feb 12 with 2648 viewsDaleiLama

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:20 - Feb 12 by Shun

I was there at 8am today and it was quite busy then. Currently the queue is to the far end of the Radcliffe. Russ and Dunphy set up coffee and tea facilities for everyone queuing, nice gesture.

The girl who served me reckons they'll be sold out by this by afternoon. Although before they started selling Dunphy said there were over 2,000 left.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2018 9:24]

Chairman chatting to the fans and brews for the queues

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:45 - Feb 12 with 2629 viewsRAFCBLUE

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:42 - Feb 12 by DaleiLama

Chairman chatting to the fans and brews for the queues

Up there with when John Hollins came and gave out Jaffa Cakes for the Rushden (a) ticket queues.

I really really hope we build on this momentum with the fan base for the town. It's an incredible opportunity.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:45 - Feb 12 with 2627 viewssykeboy

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:33 - Feb 12 by RAFCBLUE

Online worked for me Sykeboy.

See guide here:
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/218148/online-sales--now-w

Well done but nothing yet😳
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:48 - Feb 12 with 2604 viewsRAFCBLUE

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:45 - Feb 12 by sykeboy

Well done but nothing yet😳

What browser are you using sykeboy?

Assume you can see the ticket screen for your customer number that says "Find seats"?

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:50 - Feb 12 with 2583 viewssykeboy

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:48 - Feb 12 by RAFCBLUE

What browser are you using sykeboy?

Assume you can see the ticket screen for your customer number that says "Find seats"?

Yep actually let me through to chose your block etc then said your order can’t be fulfilled!!!
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:51 - Feb 12 with 2577 viewsDaleiLama

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:45 - Feb 12 by RAFCBLUE

Up there with when John Hollins came and gave out Jaffa Cakes for the Rushden (a) ticket queues.

I really really hope we build on this momentum with the fan base for the town. It's an incredible opportunity.

Was thinking exactly that this morning. Regardless of what the club does (and frankly getting the game on is challenge enough in the short term), the town is going to be in the national spotlight. There's going to be 3,500 Spurs fans, countless media and plenty of exiles coming to town, probably plenty with families.

Big opportunity to put something on. For club and town.

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:52 - Feb 12 with 2575 views442Dale

This morning shows that when Dale get things right, we illustrate what a good club it is. Those in the queue will remember this morning for a long time. Well done to all concerned.

Echo the thoughts of others around capitalising on this now. Leaflets at the turnstiles promoting upcoming games with a tenner offer/quid for kids for various matches. Doesn’t have to be that, just something.

Login to get fewer ads

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 10:01 - Feb 12 with 2508 viewsRAFCBLUE

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:52 - Feb 12 by 442Dale

This morning shows that when Dale get things right, we illustrate what a good club it is. Those in the queue will remember this morning for a long time. Well done to all concerned.

Echo the thoughts of others around capitalising on this now. Leaflets at the turnstiles promoting upcoming games with a tenner offer/quid for kids for various matches. Doesn’t have to be that, just something.

I'd like to see (and this is not a dig):

1) The fixture board updated before the Spurs game to show both the MK Dons game (on 20th) and the Plymouth game (3rd March) - don't know if that's possible.

2) Numerous announcements that the next two games are MK Dons and Plymouth are coming; and to try and retain that home support for those games.

3) Leaflet at every turnstile with remaining fixtures on the front and explaining that we have FREE season tickets for youngsters - given to everyone on the back.

4) Two or three "promotions" where in exchange for your personal details you can win a signed shirt, match tickets etc. And for us to sift through and use this data in February, March and April to target more fans.

5) Reiterate the cheap season ticket message. Affordability is a huge plus for our club. I've got a £17 ticket to watch some of the best players in the country.

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 10:15 - Feb 12 with 2425 viewsDaleiLama

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 16:47 - Feb 11 by funkkk

Open sale it is for me, not been able to get through on the phone all afternoon. 💩

You have another PM

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 10:39 - Feb 12 with 2307 viewsTVOS1907

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 10:01 - Feb 12 by RAFCBLUE

1) The fixture board updated before the Spurs game to show both the MK Dons game (on 20th) and the Plymouth game (3rd March) - don't know if that's possible.

2) Numerous announcements that the next two games are MK Dons and Plymouth are coming; and to try and retain that home support for those games.

3) Leaflet at every turnstile with remaining fixtures on the front and explaining that we have FREE season tickets for youngsters - given to everyone on the back.

4) Two or three "promotions" where in exchange for your personal details you can win a signed shirt, match tickets etc. And for us to sift through and use this data in February, March and April to target more fans.

5) Reiterate the cheap season ticket message. Affordability is a huge plus for our club. I've got a £17 ticket to watch some of the best players in the country.

MK Dons is on the 21st.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Spurs ticket info confirmed (n/t) on 11:00 - Feb 12 with 2223 viewshammerdale

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 11:03 - Feb 12 with 2204 viewshammerdale

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 10:01 - Feb 12 by RAFCBLUE

So you have a £17 ticket to watch the best players in the country but I think its a bit disrespectful not to include the Spurs players.
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 11:09 - Feb 12 with 2164 viewsdingdangblue

Has anyone been sold tickets on rows A,B,C,D of the Pearl St? Just to gauge if they have planned on removing the black mesh covers for this game and are repairing/replacing broken or missing seats? There must be a few hundred seats not usually used for a normal game.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 11:35 - Feb 12 with 2059 viewsRAFCBLUE

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 10:39 - Feb 12 by TVOS1907

MK Dons is on the 21st.

I did think that but the fixtures on this website still say the 20th!

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 11:45 - Feb 12 with 1980 viewsTVOS1907

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 11:35 - Feb 12 by RAFCBLUE

I did think that but the fixtures on this website still say the 20th!

This website isn't official.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 12:19 - Feb 12 with 1848 viewshammerdale

Just been down to ground, apparently just 100 tickets in Sandy Lane left.
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 12:45 - Feb 12 with 1690 viewsRAFCBLUE

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 12:19 - Feb 12 by hammerdale

Just been down to ground, apparently just 100 tickets in Sandy Lane left.

That's a 2pm sellout announcement then.

Must be a record for Dale to sellout a whole ground with general sale lasting approximately 5 hours.

Now the hard work around the on the day organisation begins.

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 12:53 - Feb 12 with 1613 viewsdingdangblue

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 12:45 - Feb 12 by RAFCBLUE

That's a 2pm sellout announcement then.

Must be a record for Dale to sellout a whole ground with general sale lasting approximately 5 hours.

Now the hard work around the on the day organisation begins.

To be fair we've not had many chances to sell out - Spurs at home is our 1st 'HUGE' home game (i.e. one of the top 5/6 clubs in England) in my lifetime (43 years).

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 12:53 - Feb 12 with 1607 viewsShun

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:52 - Feb 12 by 442Dale

Yep, it was pretty uncomfortable due to how many people were in that little foyer and how warm it was, and probably more uncomfortable still for the people queued outside. So for Dunphy and Russ to come bearing welcome news and refreshments was a nice gesture. I will add that I also spotted Russ spending time speaking to a lot of different groups of fans too, presumably assuaging any concerns.
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 13:00 - Feb 12 with 1557 viewsRAFCBLUE

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 12:53 - Feb 12 by dingdangblue

To be fair we've not had many chances to sell out - Spurs at home is our 1st 'HUGE' home game (i.e. one of the top 5/6 clubs in England) in my lifetime (43 years).

True.

Although from a distance this (so far) looks much better handled than say either Darlington (h) or Wembley in the playoffs where there was significant demand for tickets.

I can remember the games at Man United and Liverpool in the FA Cup away that put similar stress on our ticketing infrastructure.

There is obviously differences between being home and away and the quality of the opponent but I think so far the staff at the club have done a tremendous job.

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 13:09 - Feb 12 with 1500 viewsrochdale_ranger

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 13:00 - Feb 12 by RAFCBLUE

True.

Although from a distance this (so far) looks much better handled than say either Darlington (h) or Wembley in the playoffs where there was significant demand for tickets.

I can remember the games at Man United and Liverpool in the FA Cup away that put similar stress on our ticketing infrastructure.

There is obviously differences between being home and away and the quality of the opponent but I think so far the staff at the club have done a tremendous job.

Went and got my two tickets yesterday afternoon. Main stand was sold out so will be sat in the WMG in the block closest to the spurs fans.And I agree letting ticketmaster sort the wembley tickets was a ballsup. Everybody ended up paying over the odds to sit in the top tier and there was no atmosphere, was definitely a disapointment.
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 13:18 - Feb 12 with 1426 viewsRAFCBLUE

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 13:09 - Feb 12 by rochdale_ranger

Went and got my two tickets yesterday afternoon. Main stand was sold out so will be sat in the WMG in the block closest to the spurs fans.And I agree letting ticketmaster sort the wembley tickets was a ballsup. Everybody ended up paying over the odds to sit in the top tier and there was no atmosphere, was definitely a disapointment.

Small steps but we are getting better.

Credit to those who have to sort this out; the men and women in the ticket office, the people that answer the phones - small things matter and getting it right takes lots of people doing the small things that matter.

I do hope that club have the data of the people who have bought on general sale. My biggest disappointment was seeing approximately 10,000 Dale fans disappear from that season to the next one!

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 13:24 - Feb 12 with 1391 views442Dale

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 13:18 - Feb 12 by RAFCBLUE

Small steps but we are getting better.

Credit to those who have to sort this out; the men and women in the ticket office, the people that answer the phones - small things matter and getting it right takes lots of people doing the small things that matter.

I do hope that club have the data of the people who have bought on general sale. My biggest disappointment was seeing approximately 10,000 Dale fans disappear from that season to the next one!

Nearer 15 thousand!

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 13:35 - Feb 12 with 1320 viewsdingdangblue

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 13:00 - Feb 12 by RAFCBLUE

True.

Wembley was an awful experience. Outsourcing to Ticketmaster and the way the tickets were sold splitting up our supporters. I don't remember many issues with the Darlington game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024