Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs ticket info confirmed 21:57 - Feb 7 with 27011 views442Dale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/february/ticket-info-spurs_fa-cup/

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 00:20 - Feb 8 with 3631 viewsdingdangblue

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 23:56 - Feb 7 by Sandyman

Agreed. Seems mean spirited that season ticker holders (who have been given priority in years past) can't buy at least two on their purchasing days, yet it reads that when on general sale, anyone who turns up can buy two tickets.
As a season ticket holder, I'll have to go to the club on Friday for one ticket, on Sunday to get another using a Millwall stub, and then again on Monday to get the third ticket we require if there's any left.

You could still just get them both on Sunday? No one can take your season ticket seat before then so its safe.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 00:43 - Feb 8 with 3608 viewsDaley_Lama

Firstly, excellent communication from the club, rules as clear as could be.

Secondly, the club has very much tried to apply a simple logic. If you have a ST, you (not a proxy) can go. If you went on Tues you (not a proxy) can go.

i.e. if you are deserving of priority by being an ST holder or attending the match, you are getting a ticket. After that, it’s general sale.

If you are as ST holder you get your seat.
If you are a Stub holder you get a seat.
If you are a ST holder using your stub for another (2 golden ticket holder) then your stub is the same as above, you get a seat.

ST holders get their seat
Stub holders get A seat
The rest is general sale

Always going to be individual cases such as ‘i want to use my stub ticket for a seat next to my ST’ but that would be favouritism and go against the clear and fair rules.

It wont be a sell out anyway

Poll: DF in or out

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 06:44 - Feb 8 with 3526 viewsfunkkk

Agreed. Seems mean spirited that season ticker holders (who have been given priority in years past) can't buy at least two on their purchasing days, yet it reads that when on general sale, anyone who turns up can buy two tickets.
As a season ticket holder, I'll have to go to the club on Friday for one ticket, on Sunday to get another using a Millwall stub, and then again on Monday to get the third ticket we require if there's any left.

I know the point is that season ticket holders have first priority but don’t see why the Millwall ticket holders window can’t open at the same time. Next priority should be given to attendees of the Fleetwood game to give the attendance a boost before open sale on Monday.
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 07:00 - Feb 8 with 3508 viewsBartRowou

Just hope we're not going to roll over for Spurs: full allocation for them; rumours of a new pitch; Chas and Dave on the tannoy.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 08:15 - Feb 8 with 3426 viewsaleanddale

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 06:44 - Feb 8 by funkkk

I know the point is that season ticket holders have first priority but don’t see why the Millwall ticket holders window can’t open at the same time. Next priority should be given to attendees of the Fleetwood game to give the attendance a boost before open sale on Monday.

I think It will sell out ( or very close ) in the home ends ( 6500 )

The day trippers will be out in force no doubt.

3500 is big ask though even for a London based prem giant like Spurs - especially as its on the TV Live.
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 08:25 - Feb 8 with 3406 viewsdalenumber2

I have one season ticket and the seats directly next to me are all reserved by other ST holders. When I went to get me and my son tickets for the Millwall game, I asked for two seats together as near to where I usually sit as possible.
Surely if you make three separate trips you are unlikely to get your seats together? I would go on Sunday, like I am going to. Not like your ST seat will have gone by then.
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 08:37 - Feb 8 with 3388 viewsdingdangblue

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 00:43 - Feb 8 by Daley_Lama

Firstly, excellent communication from the club, rules as clear as could be.

Secondly, the club has very much tried to apply a simple logic. If you have a ST, you (not a proxy) can go. If you went on Tues you (not a proxy) can go.

i.e. if you are deserving of priority by being an ST holder or attending the match, you are getting a ticket. After that, it’s general sale.

If you are as ST holder you get your seat.
If you are a Stub holder you get a seat.
If you are a ST holder using your stub for another (2 golden ticket holder) then your stub is the same as above, you get a seat.

ST holders get their seat
Stub holders get A seat
The rest is general sale

Always going to be individual cases such as ‘i want to use my stub ticket for a seat next to my ST’ but that would be favouritism and go against the clear and fair rules.

It wont be a sell out anyway

"It wont be a sell out anyway"

1st EVER home tie in a 5th round?
1st EVER game against Spurs
Very fairly priced - especially the kids
It's Tottenham Hotspur!

You really think it won't sell out?

As an aside ... these were Newports prices for Spurs

Adults: Up to £30
Seniors (Over 60): Up to £25
16-21: Up to £23
Under-16: Up to £15
Under-12: Up to £12
Under-6: Up to £7
[Post edited 8 Feb 2018 9:19]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 10:47 - Feb 8 with 3265 viewsrochdaleriddler

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:44 - Feb 7 by D_Alien

I appreciate that, but in a capacity crowd the stewards aren't going to be able to deal with it

So you have a choice; meekly accept being split up from whoever you're with, get an inferior view, or tell the pigshit brains to shift

Haha I don't do meek, some people are though, and the stewarding isn't exactly helpful in the main stand

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Login to get fewer ads

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 10:49 - Feb 8 with 3250 viewsrochdaleriddler

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 07:00 - Feb 8 by BartRowou

Just hope we're not going to roll over for Spurs: full allocation for them; rumours of a new pitch; Chas and Dave on the tannoy.

Rabbit

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 11:25 - Feb 8 with 3177 viewsdingdangblue

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 10:49 - Feb 8 by rochdaleriddler

Rabbit

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 11:52 - Feb 8 with 3121 viewsdingdangblue

Spurs release their info : allocation to be confirmed.

http://m.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/rochdale-v-spurs-ticket-details-080218/

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 11:59 - Feb 8 with 3106 viewsDaley_Lama

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 08:37 - Feb 8 by dingdangblue

"It wont be a sell out anyway"

1st EVER home tie in a 5th round?
1st EVER game against Spurs
Very fairly priced - especially the kids
It's Tottenham Hotspur!

You really think it won't sell out?

As an aside ... these were Newports prices for Spurs

Adults: Up to £30
Seniors (Over 60): Up to £25
16-21: Up to £23
Under-16: Up to £15
Under-12: Up to £12
Under-6: Up to £7
[Post edited 8 Feb 2018 9:19]

I was tickling the FG’s foot.

Poll: DF in or out

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 12:03 - Feb 8 with 3087 viewsDaleiLama

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 10:47 - Feb 8 by rochdaleriddler

Haha I don't do meek, some people are though, and the stewarding isn't exactly helpful in the main stand

Had someone sat in my seat to, but to be fair, someone was sat in the ones they had paid for (the son of a steward of the club by the looks of it, which is pretty bad form).

In my view, if you pay for an ST and then pay for a reserved seat for a cup game, you get to sit in that seat. I'm not normally a bolshy sort, but I won't back down on summat like that. Fair's fair is how I was brought up.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2018 12:27]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 13:01 - Feb 8 with 2983 viewsnordenblue

Does the 1 ticket per person still apply if you for example took 2/3 stubs from the Millwall game to then buy 2/3 for the spurs game?
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 13:10 - Feb 8 with 2966 viewsdingdangblue

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 13:01 - Feb 8 by nordenblue

Does the 1 ticket per person still apply if you for example took 2/3 stubs from the Millwall game to then buy 2/3 for the spurs game?

"There is a restriction of one ticket per Millwall ticket stub produced, and again will be sold relevant to the age band on the ticket."

Not 1 per person

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 13:50 - Feb 8 with 2914 viewsnordenblue

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 13:10 - Feb 8 by dingdangblue

"There is a restriction of one ticket per Millwall ticket stub produced, and again will be sold relevant to the age band on the ticket."

Not 1 per person

Sounds good to me...
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 14:03 - Feb 8 with 2890 viewsrochdaleriddler

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:47 - Feb 7 by rochdale_ranger

Very true. Its awkward watching grown men bicker over seating arrangements at the match let alone feeling like the school headmaster for asking someone to politely move out of your seat. Yours sincerely a right wing loon.

Haha,thanks from a lefty one

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 14:04 - Feb 8 with 2881 viewsrochdaleriddler

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 11:25 - Feb 8 by dingdangblue

Gertcha

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 15:30 - Feb 8 with 2793 viewsD_Alien

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 12:03 - Feb 8 by DaleiLama

Had someone sat in my seat to, but to be fair, someone was sat in the ones they had paid for (the son of a steward of the club by the looks of it, which is pretty bad form).

In my view, if you pay for an ST and then pay for a reserved seat for a cup game, you get to sit in that seat. I'm not normally a bolshy sort, but I won't back down on summat like that. Fair's fair is how I was brought up.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2018 12:27]

Sounds like you were very well brought up, that's exactly how it should be

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 20:41 - Feb 8 with 2585 viewsR17ALE

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:35 - Feb 7 by rochdale_ranger

Not exactly over the moon with only being allowed to purchase one ticket in the window thats open for season ticket holders. Will just have to bob down on sunday with our stubs so me and my Dad can get a seat together.Still a ballache mind.

I agree with this. If a seated S/T holder wants to bring a friend they should be allowed to buy 2 tickets so they can bag a spare seat next to their usual seat, so that friend can sit next to S/T holder.

At the very least, it would save Shun having to go up to the club 4 days in a row!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 20:56 - Feb 8 with 2539 viewsDevonDale

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 20:41 - Feb 8 by R17ALE

I agree with this. If a seated S/T holder wants to bring a friend they should be allowed to buy 2 tickets so they can bag a spare seat next to their usual seat, so that friend can sit next to S/T holder.

At the very least, it would save Shun having to go up to the club 4 days in a row!

One of the many advantages of being in the Sandy...
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 21:17 - Feb 8 with 2490 viewsD_Alien

But what about those ST holders whose immediately neighbouring seats are also taken by STs?

That'd create a two-tier system depending on whether there was a spare seat or not

But you're right about Shun!

[Post edited 8 Feb 2018 21:18]

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 21:21 - Feb 8 with 2475 viewsTVOS1907

Aye, he shundn't have to do that.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 21:35 - Feb 8 with 2427 viewsisitme

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 21:17 - Feb 8 by D_Alien

But what about those ST holders whose immediately neighbouring seats are also taken by STs?

That'd create a two-tier system depending on whether there was a spare seat or not

But you're right about Shun!

[Post edited 8 Feb 2018 21:18]

Could they not just buy two non season ticket holder seats so they can sit together? It just says that season ticket/Millwall ticket holders can buy tickets, not necessarily just their usual seat. It might not be ideal but it is a potential solution?
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 21:38 - Feb 8 with 2417 viewsD_Alien

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 21:35 - Feb 8 by isitme

Could they not just buy two non season ticket holder seats so they can sit together? It just says that season ticket/Millwall ticket holders can buy tickets, not necessarily just their usual seat. It might not be ideal but it is a potential solution?

That's true, and it'd also free up 'spare' ST seats for others

R17ALE mentioned "next to their usual seat" - but what you say would work!

[Post edited 8 Feb 2018 21:39]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024