Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs ticket info confirmed 21:57 - Feb 7 with 27009 views442Dale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/february/ticket-info-spurs_fa-cup/

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:06 - Feb 8 with 3362 viewsdalenumber2

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 21:38 - Feb 8 by D_Alien

That's true, and it'd also free up 'spare' ST seats for others

R17ALE mentioned "next to their usual seat" - but what you say would work!

[Post edited 8 Feb 2018 21:39]

That's what I did for the Millwall game.
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 17:38 - Feb 9 with 3163 viewsDaleiLama

Selling well

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 17:49 - Feb 9 with 3152 viewsRAFCBLUE

For exiles:

Due to the time restraints, the club isn't posting out tickets.

Collection only from the booth between the Pearl St and Main Stand from 1 pm on the Sunday matchday.

There's a ÂŁ1 per ticket admin fee but no post costs and you can buy over the phone.

Not seen this published by the club somewhere yet but it will be I'm sure.

Hope this might help someone.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 17:52 - Feb 10 with 2905 viewsDaleiLama

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 06:44 - Feb 8 by funkkk

I know the point is that season ticket holders have first priority but don’t see why the Millwall ticket holders window can’t open at the same time. Next priority should be given to attendees of the Fleetwood game to give the attendance a boost before open sale on Monday.

Sent you a PM

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 23:37 - Feb 10 with 2751 viewsdalenumber2

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 17:52 - Feb 10 by DaleiLama

Sent you a PM

Quick question - I have three ticket stubs for the Millwall game and I want to get three tickets tomorrow for Spurs. Can I go down with the stubs on my own and get the 3 tickets or do I have to take my two sons with me (who will be in bed at the early hour of 10 am)?
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 23:44 - Feb 10 with 2742 viewsDaley_Lama

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 23:37 - Feb 10 by dalenumber2

Quick question - I have three ticket stubs for the Millwall game and I want to get three tickets tomorrow for Spurs. Can I go down with the stubs on my own and get the 3 tickets or do I have to take my two sons with me (who will be in bed at the early hour of 10 am)?

1 ticket per Millwall ticket stub, not per person buying.

I’ve got 5 to buy tomorrow with stubs, will be their on my own.

Edit: it’s miserable weather out there right now, hope nobody is over night queueing at Spotland.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 0:09]

Poll: DF in or out

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 07:31 - Feb 11 with 2641 viewsisitme

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 23:37 - Feb 10 by dalenumber2

From what I was told on Friday the answers would be yes and then no. I saw a lady there with about 10 kids season ticket booklets buying tickets on Friday.
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:39 - Feb 11 with 2550 viewsdalenumber2

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 07:31 - Feb 11 by isitme

From what I was told on Friday the answers would be yes and then no. I saw a lady there with about 10 kids season ticket booklets buying tickets on Friday.

Bit of a queue has formed already this morning.
Login to get fewer ads

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:55 - Feb 11 with 2521 viewsSuddenLad

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:39 - Feb 11 by dalenumber2

I have 4 season tickets (me & 3 grandkids - 1 under 16, 2 under 11) The under 11's can't make the Tottenham game due to a family event. However, my wife and nephew decided they would take their place.

Not allowed. Can't purchase tickets for a different age group, despite paying the relevant amount for the seats for the Spurs game.

I was told that if I had purchased Millwall tickets, I could produce them today and purchase tickets, but no guarantee that I could have the 2 seats for which I already have the season tickets for the grandkids. Millwall tickets guarantee a seat, but it could be 'anywhere' in the home section.

So, I bought my own and the 16 year olds ticket. So, I will go back today and hopefully be able to buy the seats I already have season tickets for.

If they refuse again to sell me those specific seats thus turning money away, to whom will they eventually sell those seats to, and will they only sell them to juniors ?

It makes no sense. Two of us sat in our regular seats, two more randomly allocated elsewhere, and two season ticket seats probably sold to some day tripper.

Where's the logic in that ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 10:18 - Feb 11 with 2463 views442Dale

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 09:55 - Feb 11 by SuddenLad

I have 4 season tickets (me & 3 grandkids - 1 under 16, 2 under 11) The under 11's can't make the Tottenham game due to a family event. However, my wife and nephew decided they would take their place.

Not allowed. Can't purchase tickets for a different age group, despite paying the relevant amount for the seats for the Spurs game.

I was told that if I had purchased Millwall tickets, I could produce them today and purchase tickets, but no guarantee that I could have the 2 seats for which I already have the season tickets for the grandkids. Millwall tickets guarantee a seat, but it could be 'anywhere' in the home section.

So, I bought my own and the 16 year olds ticket. So, I will go back today and hopefully be able to buy the seats I already have season tickets for.

If they refuse again to sell me those specific seats thus turning money away, to whom will they eventually sell those seats to, and will they only sell them to juniors ?

It makes no sense. Two of us sat in our regular seats, two more randomly allocated elsewhere, and two season ticket seats probably sold to some day tripper.

Where's the logic in that ?

Can’t see why they wouldn’t sell you those seats on production of the ST books from which they could take the voucher G to be doubly sure that they wouldn’t be used again - not that you would!

Totally understand the club’s thinking on sticking to their rules around only selling to relevant ST price bands and then the specific window for Millwall ticket holders. See how you go on and a report on the pitch please!

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 10:18 - Feb 11 with 2463 viewsisitme

Did you manage to get your tickets okay? I hope that people have been given accurate and consistent messages by the office staff.
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 10:21 - Feb 11 with 2443 viewsDaley_Lama

The queue formed inside, then the club (rightly) opened up both windows. Serve people quicker.

Those queueing just outside got straight to the front of queue 2.Shouldn’t be an issue as all those there early enough will get tickets. For those wanting groups of seats together however, it might be a challenge.

Not the nicest weather to be standing outside.

Will be interesting to see if a stand sells out today!

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 10:25 - Feb 11 with 2424 viewsdalenumber2

Yes I did thanks although getting 3 together in the Pearl St wasn’t easy and we have had to go nearer the front than I would have wanted. But I’m happy enough. There are only two tills and very long queue past the Radcliffe bar when I left so some people are going to be there a long time. Glad I went early.
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 10:26 - Feb 11 with 2413 views442Dale

From the sounds of things, there won’t be many tickets left for open sale tomorrow.

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 10:30 - Feb 11 with 2401 viewsisitme

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 10:25 - Feb 11 by dalenumber2

Yes I did thanks although getting 3 together in the Pearl St wasn’t easy and we have had to go nearer the front than I would have wanted. But I’m happy enough. There are only two tills and very long queue past the Radcliffe bar when I left so some people are going to be there a long time. Glad I went early.

I suppose with so many season ticket seats in the central areas of the Pearl Street getting non season ticket seats together will be tough, especially when they go on open sale tomorrow.
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 10:35 - Feb 11 with 2373 viewsDaley_Lama

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 10:26 - Feb 11 by 442Dale

From the sounds of things, there won’t be many tickets left for open sale tomorrow.

Wouldn’t surprise me if certain stands sell out today.

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 10:41 - Feb 11 with 2357 viewsoff2div1

Can't get through on phone this morning.Has anyone else got tickets this way.Live 40 mile away and was hoping to get tickets without 80 mile round trip
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 11:03 - Feb 11 with 2286 viewsNerazzurri

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 10:35 - Feb 11 by Daley_Lama

Wouldn’t surprise me if certain stands sell out today.

I'd say that's unlikely purely as there's bound to be one or two season ticket holders who can't make it & their seats won't be freed up for sale until tomorrow morning. But the main stand now only has 1 seat available on the online ticketing website & will almost certainly be sold out completely before lunchtime tomorrow.

Forza Nerazzurri

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 11:07 - Feb 11 with 2276 viewsfitzochris

My dad is queuing currently and said there are a lot of folk there. Hopefully people get the seats they’re looking for.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 11:08 - Feb 11 with 2269 viewsfrequency

There was only a few tickets left in the mainstand,that was at 10.45am

Hate city

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 11:11 - Feb 11 with 2252 views442Dale

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 11:03 - Feb 11 by Nerazzurri

I'd say that's unlikely purely as there's bound to be one or two season ticket holders who can't make it & their seats won't be freed up for sale until tomorrow morning. But the main stand now only has 1 seat available on the online ticketing website & will almost certainly be sold out completely before lunchtime tomorrow.

Which was the previous point about extra hospitality seats reducing the availability to those who have a Millwall ticket and have been a regular non-ST holder in the main stand.

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 11:18 - Feb 11 with 2194 viewsnordenblue

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 11:08 - Feb 11 by frequency

There was only a few tickets left in the mainstand,that was at 10.45am

Mainstand sold out she said about 10 mins ago
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 11:36 - Feb 11 with 2104 viewsoff2div1

Got tickets via phone had difficulty getting through but the person who dealt with me was very helpful.Anyone got picture of the queue for tickets.
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 12:28 - Feb 11 with 1939 viewsR17ALE

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 11:36 - Feb 11 by off2div1

Got tickets via phone had difficulty getting through but the person who dealt with me was very helpful.Anyone got picture of the queue for tickets.

Two long queues. About a 40 minute wait. Staff coping really well.

Would be quicker if fans knew what they wanted before they get to the window!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 12:33 - Feb 11 with 1896 viewsisitme

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 12:28 - Feb 11 by R17ALE

Two long queues. About a 40 minute wait. Staff coping really well.

Would be quicker if fans knew what they wanted before they get to the window!

Reminds me of checkouts in shop where there is a long queue and people, usually women don't have the money/card ready to pay. They then take all day when they get to the front of the queue looking for it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024