Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans boycott 21:11 - Feb 23 with 14223 viewsrochdaleriddler

Should we all stop going to Home games while Hill is still in charge?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Fans boycott on 11:38 - Feb 28 with 1354 viewsShakerbhoy

Fans boycott on 11:21 - Feb 28 by Ancoats_Blue

Looks that way. Do Oldham look like they’ll stay down and at least give us a local derby to look forward to?

Oldham IMO have got the foundations of a side that could push for a playoff spot...it's all about consistency ...they are capable but with their new gaffer coming in they need to gel...fast,I think Scholes needs a transfer window tbh....but I think they are capable to hit the playoffs...however playoffs is a tough gig...I've never been a fan of them....they are heatbreakers
Fans boycott on 11:51 - Feb 28 with 1300 viewsSandyman

Fans boycott on 11:31 - Feb 28 by DaleFan7

I have a ST so it's easier to go than paying £20 every time. Although I feel at the moment I'm only going for the social aspect of the day, not the football.

If everyone I went with said we'd go to the pub on a Saturday afternoon instead, I wouldn't be against the idea.

Exactly my feelings on the subject. The dire football and CBA attitude that sees our current malaise as "success" (Quote CEO at the recent forum) is no encouragement to go to games. Only go with fellow ST holders because it's already paid for and the company is good. Relegation + Hill still in charge will change a lot of people's habits come next August.
Fans boycott on 13:02 - Feb 28 with 1219 viewsDorsetDale

Fans boycott on 11:51 - Feb 28 by Sandyman

Exactly my feelings on the subject. The dire football and CBA attitude that sees our current malaise as "success" (Quote CEO at the recent forum) is no encouragement to go to games. Only go with fellow ST holders because it's already paid for and the company is good. Relegation + Hill still in charge will change a lot of people's habits come next August.

Likewise, well almost. I have subscribed to Iplayer and before that Daleplayer since it's inception and always get home in time to listen to commentaries... except 'till recently. For the first time a few months ago, I stayed out with mates in the pub. Then a few weeks later did so again. It becomes a habit, since the new year I've got home on one Saturday to listen and even then wished I hadn't bothered. I'd like to think that if I was still living up North I'd be going to Dale with mates as I always did, as much for the camaraderie as the football. I can't guarantee that would be the case such is my apathy right now.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Fans boycott on 13:14 - Feb 28 with 1195 viewsnordenblue

Fans boycott on 13:02 - Feb 28 by DorsetDale

Likewise, well almost. I have subscribed to Iplayer and before that Daleplayer since it's inception and always get home in time to listen to commentaries... except 'till recently. For the first time a few months ago, I stayed out with mates in the pub. Then a few weeks later did so again. It becomes a habit, since the new year I've got home on one Saturday to listen and even then wished I hadn't bothered. I'd like to think that if I was still living up North I'd be going to Dale with mates as I always did, as much for the camaraderie as the football. I can't guarantee that would be the case such is my apathy right now.

Another edition of the D Bottomley show reveals the dreaded vote of confidence....

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/february/davids-diary/
Fans boycott on 13:16 - Feb 28 with 1191 viewsDaleFan7

Fans boycott on 13:14 - Feb 28 by nordenblue

Another edition of the D Bottomley show reveals the dreaded vote of confidence....

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/february/davids-diary/

Knowing us, that's probably the only bit he's sincere about.
Fans boycott on 13:33 - Feb 28 with 1162 viewsnordenblue

Fans boycott on 13:16 - Feb 28 by DaleFan7

Knowing us, that's probably the only bit he's sincere about.

That could well be very very true, he is full of it for sure
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024