Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans boycott 21:11 - Feb 23 with 14222 viewsrochdaleriddler

Should we all stop going to Home games while Hill is still in charge?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Fans boycott on 19:33 - Feb 24 with 2961 viewsjudd

Fans boycott on 19:23 - Feb 24 by D_Alien

Yes, i believe he did say that

Still, if you do get a response, before posting anything on here i'd check it's ok

Alternatively, we could wait to see if summat turns up in Dave's Diarrohea next week

Oi!!! I was first to christen it that!!!

Poll: What is it to be then?

Fans boycott on 19:50 - Feb 24 with 2912 viewsrochdaleriddler

Fans boycott on 19:33 - Feb 24 by judd

Very bottomley

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Fans boycott on 19:58 - Feb 24 with 2897 viewsD_Alien

Fans boycott on 19:33 - Feb 24 by judd

Ah, apologies! The copyright is yours!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Fans boycott on 20:14 - Feb 24 with 2859 viewsTVOS1907

Fans boycott on 18:22 - Feb 24 by roccydaleian

Not sure yet. I might start with an email to the CEO and see what response I get, and then take it from there.

Might?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Fans boycott on 20:50 - Feb 24 with 2817 viewsnordenblue

Fans boycott on 19:58 - Feb 24 by D_Alien

Ah, apologies! The copyright is yours!

Im tyred of reading about this..we should just skip to something more positive
Fans boycott on 11:36 - Feb 25 with 2600 viewsParkinsGimp

Fans boycott on 16:34 - Feb 24 by Shun

Weird then that in the last 10 minutes alone there have been 16 regular posters online.

If you think this forum is indicative of Rochdale supporters you are sorely mistaken. It is nothing of the kind. It is indicative of the "mong" support that would clap dog"hite if it wore a Dale shirt or continue to support a manager who is ruining the club.
And anyone who speaks against them is roundly turned on, yet usually proved right in the end.
I cant believe anyone sticking up for Hill at the moment , his whole attitude all season has been appauling towards the fans and this has been backed by the board.
I wonder whether a boycott would work since the board are blind and dont have the guts to act anyway.
It might stop aggro in the stands though, which nobody wants to see , after all we are all Dale fans , some just need a little guidance to see the light.
Fans boycott on 11:54 - Feb 25 with 2556 viewsD_Alien

Fans boycott on 11:36 - Feb 25 by ParkinsGimp

If you think this forum is indicative of Rochdale supporters you are sorely mistaken. It is nothing of the kind. It is indicative of the "mong" support that would clap dog"hite if it wore a Dale shirt or continue to support a manager who is ruining the club.
And anyone who speaks against them is roundly turned on, yet usually proved right in the end.
I cant believe anyone sticking up for Hill at the moment , his whole attitude all season has been appauling towards the fans and this has been backed by the board.
I wonder whether a boycott would work since the board are blind and dont have the guts to act anyway.
It might stop aggro in the stands though, which nobody wants to see , after all we are all Dale fans , some just need a little guidance to see the light.

Are you indicative of Rochdale supporters? I'd say yes, of a certain kind that's always existed

The kind who used to cat-call Dave Cross back in the day, for instance

Your tune hasn't changed, even when we were recording our highest place & points finishes in the FL just a couple of years back. Don't for one minute think that "this is your time", even though you've had to wait for SIX YEARS to think so

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Fans boycott on 17:27 - Feb 25 with 2411 viewsShun

Fans boycott on 11:36 - Feb 25 by ParkinsGimp

How is that any different to people’s views inside Spotland?

A few on here like to pretend that this place is hidden away from the rest of the world and the posters are unlike any people in the real world, with strange views never uttered inside Spotland. That’s presumably so if someone disagrees with them they can come out with, ‘Well it doesn’t matter, I know everyone else in Spotland agrees with me.’

The truth is that’s a load of rubbish. This is about as close to an accurate microcosm of the Dale fanbase as you’re ever going to get. The only way to get any closer would be to speak to each fan individually on matchday.
Login to get fewer ads

Fans boycott on 17:43 - Feb 25 with 2392 viewsrochdaleriddler

Fans boycott on 17:27 - Feb 25 by Shun

How is that any different to people’s views inside Spotland?

A few on here like to pretend that this place is hidden away from the rest of the world and the posters are unlike any people in the real world, with strange views never uttered inside Spotland. That’s presumably so if someone disagrees with them they can come out with, ‘Well it doesn’t matter, I know everyone else in Spotland agrees with me.’

The truth is that’s a load of rubbish. This is about as close to an accurate microcosm of the Dale fanbase as you’re ever going to get. The only way to get any closer would be to speak to each fan individually on matchday.

There will be few enough people there the way we are going for that to be feasible

Fans boycott on 17:44 - Feb 25 with 2390 viewsSuddenLad

Fans boycott on 13:34 - Feb 24 by rochdale_ranger

With respect that’s a load of shite and just represents blinkered thinking. The proof of the pudding will be when nobody renews season tickets regardless of whether we stay up or not.

Nobody ? Really ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Fans boycott on 17:52 - Feb 25 with 2373 viewsEllDale

I was really down on Saturday.
But I would never consider boycotting a game.
And I'll wait until I see the price before deciding whether or not to buy a season ticket.
Fans boycott on 17:58 - Feb 25 with 2361 viewsrochdaleriddler

Fans boycott on 17:52 - Feb 25 by EllDale

I was really down on Saturday.
But I would never consider boycotting a game.
And I'll wait until I see the price before deciding whether or not to buy a season ticket.

Same as this year , already announced

Fans boycott on 16:38 - Feb 26 with 1929 viewsDerekHall5

Personally I'll still keep going up but more for the social aspect of home games, seeing the people that sit around me at home game. Its certainly not the football on offer that gets me up there this season (or last season). That's not to say I believe we should be passive about the situation the club finds itself in. We all once wore pink pants when we worshipped Hill (and when he actually put out a good side to watch). Those days are well and truly gone. I think something like wearing black to the remaining home games as Hill is killing our club, rather than a boycott. He has had an easier ride than other managers at Rochdale, the protests when we wanted Barrow out spring to mind.
Fans boycott on 17:09 - Feb 26 with 1891 viewsrochdale_ranger

Fans boycott on 17:44 - Feb 25 by SuddenLad

Nobody ? Really ?

Yes literally nobody will renew their season ticket.
Fans boycott on 20:07 - Feb 26 with 1800 views49thseason

It would actually send a stronger message if no one turned up for an away game. Our most die-hard supporters travel away, for them all not to turn up and have the away visitors numbers reported as zero would be a much more noticeable event than a few just boycotting a home game or two and would certainly raise a few more eyebrows. Best of all there would be no financial impact on our club.
Fans boycott on 18:36 - Feb 27 with 1570 viewsNorthernDale

I would never boycott a Rochdale game, I have seen some bad managers of the many decades of watching the Dale. KH as been a good manager, but if I am honest seems to have lost is way over the last two seasons, however I have never boycotted Dale games with some of manager who even worse managers then KH, some of the teams in the 1980's were pitiful, with poor tactics and players who made Andrews look like Messi, but I still turn up every home game, not matter the weather or little expectations of winning.

I can under Blackpool fans after what the owners have done to the club, including suggestions they used the club like a piggy bank to enrich themselves, but they not boycotting the club because of the manager.
Fans boycott on 20:09 - Feb 27 with 1480 viewsJames1980

Fans boycott on 20:07 - Feb 26 by 49thseason

It would actually send a stronger message if no one turned up for an away game. Our most die-hard supporters travel away, for them all not to turn up and have the away visitors numbers reported as zero would be a much more noticeable event than a few just boycotting a home game or two and would certainly raise a few more eyebrows. Best of all there would be no financial impact on our club.

Don't forget the club get 5% of away ticket sales purchased through the Dale Ticket Office or online

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Fans boycott on 08:46 - Feb 28 with 1353 viewsrochdaleriddler

Fans boycott on 20:09 - Feb 27 by James1980

Don't forget the club get 5% of away ticket sales purchased through the Dale Ticket Office or online

On £2000 sales that’s £100, can only buy one tyre with that

Fans boycott on 10:44 - Feb 28 with 1271 viewsShakerbhoy

Were keeping a place warm for you in L2,12 more games and we can make it official 😀
Fans boycott on 10:46 - Feb 28 with 1258 viewskel

Fans boycott on 10:44 - Feb 28 by Shakerbhoy

Were keeping a place warm for you in L2,12 more games and we can make it official 😀

Can’t blame you for getting excited. Promotion in the first season in your new stadium is what dreams are made of.
Fans boycott on 10:51 - Feb 28 with 1249 viewsJames1980

Fans boycott on 08:46 - Feb 28 by rochdaleriddler

On £2000 sales that’s £100, can only buy one tyre with that

How about remoulds or part worn tyres?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Fans boycott on 11:21 - Feb 28 with 1202 viewsAncoats_Blue

Fans boycott on 10:44 - Feb 28 by Shakerbhoy

Looks that way. Do Oldham look like they’ll stay down and at least give us a local derby to look forward to?
Fans boycott on 11:27 - Feb 28 with 1196 viewsParkinsGimp

Fans boycott on 10:51 - Feb 28 by James1980

How about remoulds or part worn tyres?

Well thats been his recruitment stance the past two seasons LOL Part worn or remould players
Fans boycott on 11:31 - Feb 28 with 1187 viewsDaleFan7

I have a ST so it's easier to go than paying £20 every time. Although I feel at the moment I'm only going for the social aspect of the day, not the football.

If everyone I went with said we'd go to the pub on a Saturday afternoon instead, I wouldn't be against the idea.
Fans boycott on 11:37 - Feb 28 with 1164 viewsrochdaleriddler

Fans boycott on 11:31 - Feb 28 by DaleFan7

I have a ST so it's easier to go than paying £20 every time. Although I feel at the moment I'm only going for the social aspect of the day, not the football.

If everyone I went with said we'd go to the pub on a Saturday afternoon instead, I wouldn't be against the idea.

I’m like that when I’m enjoying the ales in the medicine tap, it wouldn’t take much persuasion not to go to the game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024