Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town 16:25 - Jan 30 with 15664 viewsChaffRAFC

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51855/played-for-both-dale-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51863/match-preview-dale-vs

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51857/tvos-dale-v-shrewsbur

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51856/refwatch-dale-v-shrew

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51884/match-report-dale-1-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/rochdale-vs-shrewsbury/report/410269

This post has been edited by an administrator

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:24 - Feb 1 with 3332 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 16:00 - Feb 1 by boromat

Midfield and attack need better movement if we're ever going to get it past the halfway line 🤣

Done on for Dooley. Shrews look slightly better attacking although McShane almost got on the end of a Morley free kick
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 16:25]
(No subject) (n/t) on 16:39 - Feb 1 with 3234 viewsNigeriamark

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:24 - Feb 1 by Nigeriamark

Done on for Dooley. Shrews look slightly better attacking although McShane almost got on the end of a Morley free kick
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 16:25]

Taylor on for Wilbraham & Mclaughlin on for Morley

15 minutes left with Shrews still on top
(No subject) (n/t) on 16:39 - Feb 1 with 3227 viewsnordenblue

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:39 - Feb 1 by Nigeriamark

Taylor on for Wilbraham & Mclaughlin on for Morley

15 minutes left with Shrews still on top

Anyone for a late goal for a change?
(No subject) (n/t) on 16:49 - Feb 1 with 3145 viewsKenBoon

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:39 - Feb 1 by nordenblue

Yip
(No subject) (n/t) on 16:51 - Feb 1 with 3134 viewsNigeriamark

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:39 - Feb 1 by nordenblue

1-0 Dale. Tyler Smith. Hendo hits the bar & after a scramble he bundles it in. Against the overall run of the game but who cares
Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 16:55 - Feb 1 with 3061 viewsKenBoon

Splendid and Tremendous win.
Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 17:00 - Feb 1 with 2986 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 16:55 - Feb 1 by KenBoon

Splendid and Tremendous win.

Crucial 3 points & although second best for a lot of the game it makes up for some of the late losses we have had recently

Sanchez given MOM & can't disagree with that although all the defence did well against some tricky forwards

Now 10 points clear of the last relegation places although 2 tough away games coming up. Next Home game Tranmere, a six pointer if ever there was one
Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 17:09 - Feb 1 with 2884 viewsisitme

Awful game. Pitch was poor. Football was poor by both sides. Weather didn't help but a win is a win.

We look much more assured with Sanchez in goal. Both centre backs played well and Ryan had some decent passages of play. Otherwise we were pretty devoid of ideas.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 17:25 - Feb 1 with 2720 viewsJames1980

What were the half time draw numbers?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 17:35 - Feb 1 with 2634 viewsblackdogblue

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 17:25 - Feb 1 by James1980

What were the half time draw numbers?

results...

Winning Number | 08881
Bonus Number | 3
Shirt Off My Back | 17613

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 17:38 - Feb 1 with 2592 viewsJames1980

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 17:35 - Feb 1 by blackdogblue

results...

Winning Number | 08881
Bonus Number | 3
Shirt Off My Back | 17613

Oh well it is all for a good cause

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 17:42 - Feb 1 with 2551 viewsdingdangblue

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 17:09 - Feb 1 by isitme

Awful game. Pitch was poor. Football was poor by both sides. Weather didn't help but a win is a win.

We look much more assured with Sanchez in goal. Both centre backs played well and Ryan had some decent passages of play. Otherwise we were pretty devoid of ideas.

A lot of energy from Ryan but I lost count of the number of passes he gave straight to a Shrews player. A win is a win though so who cares. Happy days.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 17:45 - Feb 1 with 2529 viewsD_Alien

After the prospect of putting out a strong side, the game settled into a turgid, pedestrian bore, with the pitch and wind making it even more difficult but still no excuse for our lack of enterprise

No midfield whatsoever, despite having a decent one on paper; but with Ryan less assured than of late, Morley penned back for much of the time behind RND (a tactic which utterly failed to release him forward, same as last time), Rathbone as off-colour as his boots and Dooley ghosting past players but without being possessed of the ball, it became a real trial to watch

Shrews were sharper, passed better, moved better and deserved a point but hell - we f*cking won so i really don't care about any of the above!

Still needs addressing though

[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 17:46]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 17:49 - Feb 1 with 2491 viewsSuddenLad

I thought it was a deserved and hard fought victory. We dug in when we had to, kept our discipline and kept it tight. Both teams had periods when they were on top and Sanchez made a couple of excellent, difficult saves.

It's not always pretty and occasionally it's a hard watch, but we got the job done in difficult conditions.

3 valuable points and a clean sheet.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 17:53 - Feb 1 with 2448 viewsTVOS1907

Our seventh consecutive home win against Shrewsbury!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 18:02 - Feb 1 with 2361 views1907

Sanchez is just a cut above at this level. An absolutely outstanding display from the big man.

It was certainly a struggle and somewhat turgid today. We’ve all seen us play much, much better and come away with nothing. Funny old game football.

I sincerely hope next week Keohane is given a much needed break & we finally get to see our best back four together as one.

Matheson, O’Connell, McShane, RND.

Roll on Donny, should be a great away day.
Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 18:10 - Feb 1 with 2275 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 17:45 - Feb 1 by D_Alien

After the prospect of putting out a strong side, the game settled into a turgid, pedestrian bore, with the pitch and wind making it even more difficult but still no excuse for our lack of enterprise

No midfield whatsoever, despite having a decent one on paper; but with Ryan less assured than of late, Morley penned back for much of the time behind RND (a tactic which utterly failed to release him forward, same as last time), Rathbone as off-colour as his boots and Dooley ghosting past players but without being possessed of the ball, it became a real trial to watch

Shrews were sharper, passed better, moved better and deserved a point but hell - we f*cking won so i really don't care about any of the above!

Still needs addressing though

[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 17:46]

Agree. Our forward play was so static, no runs looking for the ball. We went more direct after Wilbraham went off, so no physical presence up front. I prefer having wilbraham on the bench, to come on for last 30 mins. I wish we would shoot more.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 18:14 - Feb 1 with 2225 viewsDaleiLama

Poor game yet again at home although second half was better and how embarrassing is it that the goalie gets motm again? Still, great to get the "late goal conceded" monkey off our back and scoring the late winner seems more like 4 points than 3. Happy as Larry. Winning a bad game feels better than winning a good one right now.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 18:23 - Feb 1 with 2171 viewstodmordendale

We should use all our Matterson money and tv money from this season and cup tie money and buy Bobby. Get him signed up for 5 years. Brilliant display today.
McShane and O’Connor much more secure without the interfering MJ effing around. Can’t believe O’Connor is only 24. Plays with such maturity.
If Larry is happy then so should we all be after that.
Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 18:27 - Feb 1 with 2149 viewsjudd

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 18:14 - Feb 1 by DaleiLama

Poor game yet again at home although second half was better and how embarrassing is it that the goalie gets motm again? Still, great to get the "late goal conceded" monkey off our back and scoring the late winner seems more like 4 points than 3. Happy as Larry. Winning a bad game feels better than winning a good one right now.

No problem with the keeper getting MOM because he deserved it.

Entertaining league games at Rochdale have been consigned to history. Third season of utter drudgery.

Pitch has been threadbare since the summer and is now in a very poor state considering our gentle winter.

Massively relieved at 3 points. That's about it.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 18:29 - Feb 1 with 2127 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 18:23 - Feb 1 by todmordendale

We should use all our Matterson money and tv money from this season and cup tie money and buy Bobby. Get him signed up for 5 years. Brilliant display today.
McShane and O’Connor much more secure without the interfering MJ effing around. Can’t believe O’Connor is only 24. Plays with such maturity.
If Larry is happy then so should we all be after that.

Tom or Des?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 18:42 - Feb 1 with 2018 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 18:29 - Feb 1 by TVOS1907

Tom or Des?

Does it matter, son?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 19:09 - Feb 1 with 1851 viewsdeeplishblue

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 18:02 - Feb 1 by 1907

Sanchez is just a cut above at this level. An absolutely outstanding display from the big man.

It was certainly a struggle and somewhat turgid today. We’ve all seen us play much, much better and come away with nothing. Funny old game football.

I sincerely hope next week Keohane is given a much needed break & we finally get to see our best back four together as one.

Matheson, O’Connell, McShane, RND.

Roll on Donny, should be a great away day.

Best keeper since Marcus hannaman

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 19:13 - Feb 1 with 1801 viewsSuddenLad

Andy Lonergan was the best in recent memory.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 19:38 - Feb 1 with 1665 viewssweetcorn

Match Thread: Dale v Shrewsbury Town on 14:12 - Feb 1 by D_Alien

When you think the starting XI plus bench look as strong as they've done all season, AND there's no Lund, Matheson or Camps...

I don't think camps makes it into our starting line up when everyone's fit..

Much needed 3 points. Appears the formula is true, missed another game and another win. I'm not coming again.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024