Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. 08:18 - Nov 6 with 31013 viewsconnell10

2-2 Dykes both Goals

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 20:34 - Nov 7 with 1336 viewsNorthernr

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 20:26 - Nov 7 by Wegerles_Stairs

It works the other way too though - the happy clappers celebrate every victory like the end of Return of the Jedi. I think there's a middle ground where those of us who are cynical about the board recognise the merit of bringing players like Dieng through - but also want us to be setting our sights a bit higher than the lower reaches of the Championship for perpetuity.

A good week overall though.

I think we all aspire to being better than sixteenth in the Championship. We have that in common.
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 21:44 - Nov 7 with 1204 viewsLblock

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 18:52 - Nov 7 by Northernr

Same, and it's my fcking site.

Like I said earlier in the week, I feel like some have entrenched themselves so much down a rabbit hole that everything is terrible and the club is appallingly run, that they actually get some kind of weird rabid joy out of our defeats so they can give it a massive TOLD YOU SO. Our wins are a perverse disappointment. It's weird, and actually a bit sad.

Isn't it miraculous that these people are never watching when we win, or play well, with an enormously active social life, or a terribly faulty computer, but are always glued to our defeats with a fcking notepad and pen.

Offered six points at the start of the week, everybody would have said that was a success. We've played well for a game and a half, and poorly for a game and a half, and put six points on the board.

Looking forward to Digswell's LETZ GET MIK MCARTHER twtfest in an hour or so.

This post has been edited by an administrator

It’s not “these people” though, it’s me, and me alone that ticks all those boxes you lay out there.

I think when we lose, and lose by doing the same fckin things time after time, it’s simplay loovlay. I love it and it really makes my weekend go with a woop dee fckin woop.
I appreciate there’s a line to be towed here and more fool me for not.

I’ll leave it there with no more postcards from North Korea.
Be better for all of us if a semi flounce is done..... I’ll try I promise. I am however amazed at the touchiness of some, I mean you dread coming on here after a defeat? Fcuk me, traffic must’ve been very down last few years!!!!

Good night all.....

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 23:05 - Nov 7 with 1123 viewsNorthernr

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 21:44 - Nov 7 by Lblock

It’s not “these people” though, it’s me, and me alone that ticks all those boxes you lay out there.

I think when we lose, and lose by doing the same fckin things time after time, it’s simplay loovlay. I love it and it really makes my weekend go with a woop dee fckin woop.

Be better for all of us if a semi flounce is done..... I’ll try I promise. I am however amazed at the touchiness of some, I mean you dread coming on here after a defeat? Fcuk me, traffic must’ve been very down last few years!!!!

Good night all.....

Fck it, I'll delete it again.

My DMs are open and my mobile number is available. I find it weird that soembody as obviously deeply embedded in QPR as we all are has got to the point where defeats are victories and vice versa. If I can help in any way, as a shoulder to cry on, or a sounding board, in difficult times, please DM me. That goes for anybody on here.

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 23:24 - Nov 7 with 1086 viewsBoston

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 23:05 - Nov 7 by Northernr

Fck it, I'll delete it again.

My DMs are open and my mobile number is available. I find it weird that soembody as obviously deeply embedded in QPR as we all are has got to the point where defeats are victories and vice versa. If I can help in any way, as a shoulder to cry on, or a sounding board, in difficult times, please DM me. That goes for anybody on here.

You may have missed a couple of posts re his silence.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 16:18 - Nov 8 with 880 viewsPinnerPaul

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:38 - Nov 7 by hook_hoops

Ah, there you are, missed you the last couple of games!

His keyboard was broken................................apparently!
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 16:24 - Nov 8 with 867 viewsPinnerPaul

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 19:37 - Nov 7 by Northernr

The rugby league system works well, with a time keeper in the stand, and a shot clock on restarts. There was a Blackburn throw in today they spent a good minute over, in RL after 30 seconds that would have been turned round and given the other way.

As I've mentioned before, similar to hockey.

After penalty corner awarded or a goal, countdown clock comes up so everyone knows exactly how long they have.

The other thing is that being adults and professional sportsmen they are allowed to sort out their own subs and trusted to do so, without the aid of 3 officials to help them - how DOES that work?!
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 16:30 - Nov 8 with 862 viewsPinnerPaul

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 21:44 - Nov 7 by Lblock

Good night all.....

but when we don't lose, don't you ever feel tempted to say anything positive!

90' always available on the offy 24/7, so once your social life/keyboard allows nothing to stop you reviewing the good times and letting us know what you think!
4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 17:59 - Nov 8 with 810 viewsdavman

4000 Goals in Blackburn Lancashire ..match thread. on 19:29 - Nov 7 by VancouverHoop

Based on North American sports that solution would add about half-an-hour to the match. Possibly longer in time.

A bit of research to see the average time a ball is in play over a "90 minute" game and then reduce football to two halves of that amount with the clock ticking.

Not rocket science if people are prepared to think about this a little.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024