Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough 14:55 - Mar 19 with 15043 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/54576/match-preview-rochdal

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 14:04 - Mar 20 with 5631 views442Dale

Pleased Beesley is back but must be disappointing for Done that he’s having to move back to LWB after impressing in his preferred role.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 14:13 - Mar 20 with 5567 viewsboromat

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 14:04 - Mar 20 by 442Dale

Pleased Beesley is back but must be disappointing for Done that he’s having to move back to LWB after impressing in his preferred role.

Unless we change back to a 433 like earlier in the season. Be a bold choice though after the recent improved performances.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 14:29 - Mar 20 with 5459 views442Dale

Shorts clash. Call it off.

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 14:44 - Mar 20 with 5378 viewsMass_Debater

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 14:29 - Mar 20 by 442Dale

"An option of shortages" apparently.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:02 - Mar 20 with 5235 views442Dale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 14:44 - Mar 20 by Mass_Debater

"An option of shortages" apparently.

White away shirt, white home shorts, white away socks.

And their keeper is in purple.

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:08 - Mar 20 with 5137 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 14:29 - Mar 20 by 442Dale

Good idea....that did n't take long to revert to type.....
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:12 - Mar 20 with 5047 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:08 - Mar 20 by Yorkshire_Dale

Have you been busy this week?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:13 - Mar 20 with 5017 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:12 - Mar 20 by TVOS1907

Have you been busy this week?

You bet Maestro, you bet.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:14 - Mar 20 with 4998 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:13 - Mar 20 by Yorkshire_Dale

You bet Maestro, you bet.

Cheers. Thought it might have been because we won last week.

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:15 - Mar 20 with 4980 viewsnordenblue

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:14 - Mar 20 by TVOS1907

Cheers. Thought it might have been because we won last week.

Currently losing 1.0....
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:16 - Mar 20 with 4959 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:15 - Mar 20 by nordenblue

Currently losing 1.0....

Yeah, I'm watching!

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:23 - Mar 20 with 4857 viewsinthenet

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 14:13 - Mar 20 by boromat

Unless we change back to a 433 like earlier in the season. Be a bold choice though after the recent improved performances.

Typical bad tactics again I hope I’m wrong !

Rastrickblue

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:32 - Mar 20 with 4738 viewsfunkkk

It feels like Lincoln away was just a beautiful, beautiful dream.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:36 - Mar 20 with 4653 viewsboromat

We're not playing badly the only difference so far has been a quality strike from Dembele. We've had chances and look like they'll have more. They so look a good side not never going to be an easy game today.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:37 - Mar 20 with 4639 viewsSandyman

A Darren Ferguson team that has taken an early lead and hasn't started timewasting yet. Unusual.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:41 - Mar 20 with 4586 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:36 - Mar 20 by boromat

We're not playing badly the only difference so far has been a quality strike from Dembele. We've had chances and look like they'll have more. They so look a good side not never going to be an easy game today.

Not directed at you, boromat, but I never understand that phrase ("not going to be an easy game").

I know what people mean when they say it, but if you think logically, it's nonsense.

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:43 - Mar 20 with 4543 views442Dale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:36 - Mar 20 by boromat

We’re causing our own problems by not actually deciding what Rathbone should be doing. He’s the deepest of the midfield three but they have Szmodics and Dembele playing off Clarke-Harris and he’s not stopping either of those and they continuously move. Because of that he’s also then too deep to impact the midfield where we should then have an advantage.

Ferguson is winning this battle tactically as we visibly can’t work it out.

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:47 - Mar 20 with 4475 views442Dale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:43 - Mar 20 by 442Dale

We’re causing our own problems by not actually deciding what Rathbone should be doing. He’s the deepest of the midfield three but they have Szmodics and Dembele playing off Clarke-Harris and he’s not stopping either of those and they continuously move. Because of that he’s also then too deep to impact the midfield where we should then have an advantage.

Won the tactical battle as those two combine in positions where nobody could work out why they were there to first create, then score the goal.

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:48 - Mar 20 with 4471 viewsrichfoad32

Keohane caught faffing around and it's 0-2, mountain to climb now.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:48 - Mar 20 with 4430 viewsscarrow

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:08 - Mar 20 by Yorkshire_Dale

Losing and Mr happy is back...

Poll: Final position

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:49 - Mar 20 with 4396 viewsSandyman

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:43 - Mar 20 by 442Dale

One minute added time, see the half out. What do Dale do? 0-2.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:50 - Mar 20 with 4347 viewsdingdangblue

Injury time. Keohane - just get rid! Tries to dribble past 2 Peterborough players, loses possession and its 0-2 game over.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:51 - Mar 20 with 4315 viewsinthenet

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:49 - Mar 20 by Sandyman

That was bad defending and then the goalie does a flying leap over the ball ....

Rastrickblue

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:51 - Mar 20 with 4308 viewsSaxonDale

Both goals highlight Peterborough’s quality but came from poor decision making from us. Thought until that second goal we generally matched Peterborough. Although I’ve been impressed with Grant in recent weeks, think he’s been guilty of halting momentum and passing backwards a few too many times today. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him off.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:51 - Mar 20 with 4278 viewsrichfoad32

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:49 - Mar 20 by Sandyman

So frustrating. Late to the party and missed Posh's opener but what I've seen since then we've been in the game, that's a real kick in the teeth.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024