Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Playoffs 19:37 - May 18 with 15865 viewsShun

Who are we having then? Blackpool currently in control at Oxford in the L1 playoffs, but in the ones that matter to us we have:

L2:
Newport v Forest Green tonight
Tranmere v Morecambe on Thursday

I'd really love Morecambe to do it but I do like our trips there. I think anyone but Tranmere really, purely because their fans have a bit of the ridiculousness about them. Although they'll probably be the strongest of the four next season.

NL:
With a few games still to go there are any number of permutations, but there will be 7 teams fighting for a place in League Two, and they could be any 7 from Sutton, Torquay, Stockport, Hartlepool, Wrexham, Notts Chalky, Chesterfield, Bromley, Halifax and Eastleigh.

It's looking like it'll probably be Sutton coming up automatically, and in the playoffs I'd love it if Halifax could do it but their wheels have come off a bit. Anyone but Stockport. Let their fans suffer a bit more. Wrexham would be nice.
Playoffs on 17:29 - Jun 6 with 1105 viewsblackdogblue

Playoffs on 20:27 - Jun 5 by blackdogblue

On a serious note well done 👍👍

Need a Torquay Flag now, your costing me a fortune

Harltlepool win theirs

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Playoffs on 17:56 - Jun 6 with 1059 viewsncfc_chalky

Yeovil v Notts

Stockport v Hartlepool

Who do you want to be in the final and then get promoted?

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Playoffs on 17:58 - Jun 6 with 1053 viewsSuddenLad

Torquay or Hartlepool.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Playoffs on 18:04 - Jun 6 with 1038 viewsNorthernDale

I think Stockport will do it, which worries me, in that they could one of the better teams if they win promotion.
Playoffs on 14:08 - Jun 8 with 807 viewsncfc_chalky

Leigh Curtis the Nottingham Post sports journalist has been refused a press pass allowing him to report on the game at Torquay this Saturday, absolutely outrageous, Torquay claim it's because they want to get as many fans in as possible which is just petty,the good news is that Notts have made him a member of their staff so he's getting in that way,who remembers the same thing happening to Gary Newbon back in the day?

#ncfctogether

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Playoffs on 14:15 - Jun 8 with 792 viewsD_Alien

Playoffs on 14:08 - Jun 8 by ncfc_chalky

Leigh Curtis the Nottingham Post sports journalist has been refused a press pass allowing him to report on the game at Torquay this Saturday, absolutely outrageous, Torquay claim it's because they want to get as many fans in as possible which is just petty,the good news is that Notts have made him a member of their staff so he's getting in that way,who remembers the same thing happening to Gary Newbon back in the day?

#ncfctogether

Having 'member of staff' status severely compromises his journalistic independence

#conflictofinterest

I agree though, a shite move by Torquay
[Post edited 8 Jun 2021 14:15]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024