Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday 21:23 - Jul 4 with 17070 viewsHeskrover

It seems that this match is happening and tickets are on sale. Nice!
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 16:15 - Jul 10 with 2651 viewsfrancisbowles

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 16:14 - Jul 10 by aston_hoop

1-0 Hampton - comms is back

Cheers
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 16:19 - Jul 10 with 2619 viewsaston_hoop

1-1

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 16:19 - Jul 10 with 2613 viewsflynnbo

1-1 cracking goal by Kargbo.
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 16:24 - Jul 10 with 2558 viewsflynnbo

2-1 down.
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 16:26 - Jul 10 with 2548 viewsflynnbo

3-1
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 16:40 - Jul 10 with 2432 viewsflynnbo

3-2
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 16:41 - Jul 10 with 2425 viewsflynnbo

4-2
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 16:45 - Jul 10 with 2381 viewsflynnbo

4-2 FT
Login to get fewer ads

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 16:45 - Jul 10 with 2380 viewsWelsh_Ranger

WOW, who got our second?
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 16:46 - Jul 10 with 2372 viewsfrancisbowles

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 16:45 - Jul 10 by Welsh_Ranger

WOW, who got our second?

Woolard-Innocent
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 17:43 - Jul 10 with 2206 viewshamptonhillhoop

Our players seemed to be either very small or absolute giants
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 17:47 - Jul 10 with 2188 viewsdmm

Kargbo, who scored our first, is a big lad at 6' 5".
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 18:36 - Jul 10 with 2066 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 17:47 - Jul 10 by dmm

Just back, lovely to be back at a game, tbh it was poor from Rangers and Hampton should have got 8 or 9 but for our keeper in the first half who was excellent, good smattering of Rangers and a lovely afternoon all told
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 18:54 - Jul 10 with 2013 viewsstowmarketrange

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 17:47 - Jul 10 by dmm

He took it well for a big fellow.It was a bit embarrassing when they tannoy announcer said “The first qpr goal was scored by,eh I don’t know his name.”
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 19:00 - Jul 10 with 1990 viewsdmm

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 18:54 - Jul 10 by stowmarketrange

He took it well for a big fellow.It was a bit embarrassing when they tannoy announcer said “The first qpr goal was scored by,eh I don’t know his name.”

Probably just as well Odysseus Alfa didn't score!
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 22:15 - Jul 10 with 1728 viewsgazza1

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 19:00 - Jul 10 by dmm

Probably just as well Odysseus Alfa didn't score!

I wasn't at the game, I see no point really but 'fair play' to those who want to go.

TBH, for us to loose against a side of that calibre whatever team we put out I find it quite unbelievable.......4-2 against a side that play non league stuff is not very good at all.
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 00:27 - Jul 11 with 1544 viewsToast_R

Wouldn't worry about it. A really pleasant afternoon out, lovely part of South West London and I got to meet Sir Les today, get a selfie with him and felt like a 13 year old me for moment. What a guy.

England in the Euro final tomorrow. Life feels good.
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 00:42 - Jul 11 with 1524 viewsozexile

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 22:15 - Jul 10 by gazza1

I wasn't at the game, I see no point really but 'fair play' to those who want to go.

TBH, for us to loose against a side of that calibre whatever team we put out I find it quite unbelievable.......4-2 against a side that play non league stuff is not very good at all.

You're right, it starts at the top........ Amit out.
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 00:48 - Jul 11 with 1518 views80s_Boy

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 00:42 - Jul 11 by ozexile

You're right, it starts at the top........ Amit out.

What's the point.

#FoldTheClub
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 05:52 - Jul 11 with 1415 viewsnix

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 00:48 - Jul 11 by 80s_Boy

What's the point.

#FoldTheClub

Well I'm hoping at least one of you is joking: Gazza clearly is revelling in being contrary (it's such a rich seam all this building for the future, being sustainable, playing nice football, being stable in the coaching and management team, why aren't we all up in arms) anyway it passes the time before the season starts, and hopefully keeps Clive in T shirts. And oz is surely tongue in cheek, I really hope so.

I'm glad people enjoyed the match. Did anyone stand out at all? I'm pleased our U23s are getting some match time against people who are at the real sharp end of football. It's unrealistic to think all of our young guys are going to make it but if only one of them becomes a Rob Dickie and one in every three years becomes a Dykes or a Chair then it's more than paying for itself. We have to remember that Eze has turned our club round and he wouldn't have come to us without a proper youth system.
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 08:13 - Jul 11 with 1296 viewsgazza1

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 05:52 - Jul 11 by nix

Well I'm hoping at least one of you is joking: Gazza clearly is revelling in being contrary (it's such a rich seam all this building for the future, being sustainable, playing nice football, being stable in the coaching and management team, why aren't we all up in arms) anyway it passes the time before the season starts, and hopefully keeps Clive in T shirts. And oz is surely tongue in cheek, I really hope so.

I'm glad people enjoyed the match. Did anyone stand out at all? I'm pleased our U23s are getting some match time against people who are at the real sharp end of football. It's unrealistic to think all of our young guys are going to make it but if only one of them becomes a Rob Dickie and one in every three years becomes a Dykes or a Chair then it's more than paying for itself. We have to remember that Eze has turned our club round and he wouldn't have come to us without a proper youth system.

Thats not true Nix......I am being truthful imho. To loose against Hampton is not very good at all!!! Anyone who thinks differently just is not on the right wavelength. 4-2 against a part time lower league level football team!!!

As for Amit, that is wrong too.
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 08:39 - Jul 11 with 1235 viewsTeddRanger

An enjoyable afternoon despite the scoreline.

Like Toast, I also got a selfie with Les.

Did anyone stand out? Not really, although the keeper in the first half was very good.

One interesting snippet- bloke standing next to me calls out to Kane “ Todd can you sign my shirt?” He turns round and on the back of his shirt is Kane.

Kane jogs over, signs the bloke’s shirt while saying “At least someone likes me”
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 08:40 - Jul 11 with 1233 viewsNorthernr

It was literally men against boys, they had some big hairy arsed non leaguers out there and some of ours were kids - keeper for the second half was a 17 yo in his first men’s match for instance. Might do a little write up this morning.
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 08:45 - Jul 11 with 1224 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 08:13 - Jul 11 by gazza1

Thats not true Nix......I am being truthful imho. To loose against Hampton is not very good at all!!! Anyone who thinks differently just is not on the right wavelength. 4-2 against a part time lower league level football team!!!

As for Amit, that is wrong too.

Gazza, I disagree with your whole stance here, the point of these games is purely a fitness and match practice angle from us and some much needed revenue for Hampton, it was also an opportunity for us as football supporters to go to a game again, see some familiar faces , watch a game etc etc, to me as I’m local to Hampton it was a win win win situation and a nice afternoon. The result and performance were completely irrelevant to QPRs season ahead at first team, u23s , u18s level( only first teamer was the 12.5million rated Mr Kane who looked shaky at the start, got a bit better as the first half went on and was subbed in second half) To read into that result in any way is ludicrous
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 09:02 - Jul 11 with 1183 viewsgazza1

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 08:45 - Jul 11 by GaryBannisterswedge

Gazza, I disagree with your whole stance here, the point of these games is purely a fitness and match practice angle from us and some much needed revenue for Hampton, it was also an opportunity for us as football supporters to go to a game again, see some familiar faces , watch a game etc etc, to me as I’m local to Hampton it was a win win win situation and a nice afternoon. The result and performance were completely irrelevant to QPRs season ahead at first team, u23s , u18s level( only first teamer was the 12.5million rated Mr Kane who looked shaky at the start, got a bit better as the first half went on and was subbed in second half) To read into that result in any way is ludicrous

I agree....but we should not be loosing football matches like that opposition.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024