Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday 21:23 - Jul 4 with 17072 viewsHeskrover

It seems that this match is happening and tickets are on sale. Nice!
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 11:04 - Jul 7 with 2092 viewsnix

Does anyone want two tickets. Husband has Covid and we're stuck in for the foreseeable (double vaccinated so unwell but not serious), I'm trying not to kill him... I can email them to you if you fancy going. DM me,
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 12:15 - Jul 7 with 2002 viewsterryb

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 11:04 - Jul 7 by nix

Does anyone want two tickets. Husband has Covid and we're stuck in for the foreseeable (double vaccinated so unwell but not serious), I'm trying not to kill him... I can email them to you if you fancy going. DM me,

I'm very sorry to read that nix.

Hopefully he will soon recover & that you stay free of Covid.
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 12:37 - Jul 7 with 1971 viewsnix

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 12:15 - Jul 7 by terryb

Thanks Terry. I've had it before and I'm double vaxxed so not too worried but I appreciate your kind words. Husband is unwell but more like flu than what I had last year which was pretty bad but I think that's because he was double vaxxed too.

I'm more disappointed that I'm missing several social events this week that I was really looking forward to, this match especially as it's nearer to me than KPFS!

I've passed on the tickets so they're not wasted!
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 13:26 - Jul 7 with 1926 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 12:15 - Jul 7 by terryb

Seconded.

Take care, Nix.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 16:48 - Jul 7 with 1841 viewsPinnerPaul

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 17:11 - Jul 6 by francisbowles

Unofficial club spokesman says 'those non digital types are a real pain, we can't sort it in time for the first game so they will be banished to the School end that week'.

Don't tell Mrs Pinner but if that WAS the case her phone 'might' go 'missing' that day!!!!!
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 16:49 - Jul 7 with 1838 viewsnix

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 13:26 - Jul 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Seconded.

Take care, Nix.

Thanks Brian.
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 16:55 - Jul 7 with 1833 viewsfrancisbowles

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 16:48 - Jul 7 by PinnerPaul

Don't tell Mrs Pinner but if that WAS the case her phone 'might' go 'missing' that day!!!!!

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 16:55 - Jul 7 with 1834 viewsNorthernr

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 12:37 - Jul 7 by nix

Thanks Terry. I've had it before and I'm double vaxxed so not too worried but I appreciate your kind words. Husband is unwell but more like flu than what I had last year which was pretty bad but I think that's because he was double vaxxed too.

I'm more disappointed that I'm missing several social events this week that I was really looking forward to, this match especially as it's nearer to me than KPFS!

Get well soon Mr Nix.
Where you based? I grew up in Hampton, looking forward to having a wonder around on Saturday.
Login to get fewer ads

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 16:59 - Jul 7 with 1826 viewsMick_S

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 12:37 - Jul 7 by nix

Going around our house too, nix - we are watching the match tonight split between two rooms. Stay well.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 17:02 - Jul 7 with 1819 viewsfrancisbowles

Best wishes to Nix and family and MIck S and his too.
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 17:10 - Jul 7 with 1812 viewsMick_S

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 17:02 - Jul 7 by francisbowles

Best wishes to Nix and family and MIck S and his too.

Cheers guv. One of our tv’s is out of sync so this could be awkward. As Gabrielle said : life, oh life, oh life, oh life. Might have been Desiree. Not sure.

We are ok, thanks.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 00:44 - Jul 9 with 1646 viewshamptonhillhoop

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 17:10 - Jul 7 by Mick_S

Cheers guv. One of our tv’s is out of sync so this could be awkward. As Gabrielle said : life, oh life, oh life, oh life. Might have been Desiree. Not sure.

We are ok, thanks.

It was desiree. Bloody awful song.
Glad you're okay
[Post edited 9 Jul 2021 0:45]
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 00:55 - Jul 9 with 1635 viewsBoston

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 15:22 - Jul 5 by Northernr

Haha, threatening my C Club pass

Couple of fun exercises if you've got a day and a half to spare.

- try and buy a ticket for a QPR game online, if you're not on QPR's database/member/ST holder - if the ticket website has never heard of you basically. Imagine you're in London for the week on business from abroad, or on holiday, and you've seen we've got a game so fancy coming along. It's an absolute fcking riot.

- Try and buy eight tickets for an away game. You can only buy six, and then two, and then either email the box office pointing out that you'd like to sit together, or take your chances. Fun to meet the people who booked Fulham away between my first and second purchase last year, they had the four seats between one set of my friends and the other set. Try and assign those eight tickets to each of the STs so they can have the loyalty points - you do it one by one, by clicking 'reassign' and then waiting. Nothing happens, sometimes for a short while, sometimes a long while, and sometimes at all. There's no way of telling if it's doing anything, you just have to click, and then sit and wait and hope.

It's worked fine for me every time I buy tickets when sober.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 01:30 - Jul 9 with 1611 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 00:55 - Jul 9 by Boston

It's worked fine for me every time I buy tickets when sober.

So when you get drunk after a hard week working in America you buy tickets to feel closer to LR and it rejects you is that what you are telling us .
I sometimes look at the seating chart myself just to imagine sitting in row 1 .
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 08:13 - Jul 9 with 1519 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 17:10 - Jul 7 by Mick_S

We are ok, thanks.

I bet you'd rather have a piece of toast, Mick.

P.S. Stay safe

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 09:42 - Jul 9 with 1447 viewsnix

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 16:55 - Jul 7 by Northernr

Get well soon Mr Nix.
Where you based? I grew up in Hampton, looking forward to having a wonder around on Saturday.

Thanks Clive

Did you? That's confused me, I thought you grew up in Hull...

I grew up in Hampton too, Wensleydale Road. I now live in Hampton Wick.
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 09:51 - Jul 9 with 1428 viewsQPROslo

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 09:42 - Jul 9 by nix

Thanks Clive

Small world! I grew up there too, from late 51 until early 68 I think it was.
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 09:52 - Jul 9 with 1424 viewsTeddRanger

Thanks Clive

I grew up in Hampton too! Royal road.

Now live in Teddington.- as might be gleaned by my username ;)

Am looking forward to the game at The Beveree tomorrow.

Last time I saw us play them, it was my first look at the likes of Dou Dou and Ben Askar!
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 10:00 - Jul 9 with 1403 viewsnix

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 09:51 - Jul 9 by QPROslo

Small world! I grew up there too, from late 51 until early 68 I think it was.

Not Wensleydale Road?

Maybe we bought your house as I moved there from Twickenham in 1968.

Teddranger we used to call that part Hampton Hill, which seemed impossibly exciting compared to Hampton Village because it had interesting shops and even restaurants. Hampton in the 60s was vv sleepy!

Where are you in Tedds? I'm in Seymour Road near HW station.
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 10:18 - Jul 9 with 1371 viewsNorthernr

Thanks Clive

Ha ha, bit nomadic

0-6 Grimsby, 6-12 Hampton (Old Farm Road behind the church), 12-18 Scunny, 18-24 Sheffield, 25 - Kettering, 26 onwards Barnet.
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 10:29 - Jul 9 with 1349 viewsnix

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 10:18 - Jul 9 by Northernr

Ha ha, bit nomadic

0-6 Grimsby, 6-12 Hampton (Old Farm Road behind the church), 12-18 Scunny, 18-24 Sheffield, 25 - Kettering, 26 onwards Barnet.

That's cleared that up, phew!

You have moved around a lot.

Hope everyone enjoys the match on Saturday. I'm still absolutely gutted, so I hope to hear some mini match reports from you all to cheer me up.
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 10:43 - Jul 9 with 1323 viewsterryb

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 10:29 - Jul 9 by nix

That's cleared that up, phew!

You have moved around a lot.

Hope everyone enjoys the match on Saturday. I'm still absolutely gutted, so I hope to hear some mini match reports from you all to cheer me up.

I hope that all of you that are going tomorrow enjoy yourselves. I think I will probably be like Dave & leave it to the Millwall game before returning, but I look forward to reading some reports on the game.

I will plug some friendlies for those of you that want to see more games though. In the next two weeks Chesham are hosting three (hopefully) interesting games all starting at 7.45pm. The clubhouse will definitely be open!

Tonight Wycombe
16/7 Watford
27/7 Wealdstone
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 10:44 - Jul 9 with 1323 viewsQPROslo

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 10:00 - Jul 9 by nix

Not Wensleydale Road?

Teddranger we used to call that part Hampton Hill, which seemed impossibly exciting compared to Hampton Village because it had interesting shops and even restaurants. Hampton in the 60s was vv sleepy!

No, it was Ormond Drive, and my parents stayed there untill the late70's. We used to use Carlysle Park a lot for knock up games of football and cricket back then, think Wensleydale road was on one side of it? Don't know if the park is still there?
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 10:52 - Jul 9 with 1307 viewsnix

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 10:44 - Jul 9 by QPROslo

No, it was Ormond Drive, and my parents stayed there untill the late70's. We used to use Carlysle Park a lot for knock up games of football and cricket back then, think Wensleydale road was on one side of it? Don't know if the park is still there?

Yes it is. They still play football there and it's much smarter than it was in those days. We used to always get told off by the park keeper for basically anything. Wensleydale Road was one side and Gloucester Road the other.
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 11:00 - Jul 9 with 1293 viewsTeddRanger

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 10:00 - Jul 9 by nix

Not Wensleydale Road?

I'm off Broom Road , between the school and the Lensbury.
Walk down Seymour road every time I go to HW station!

As for Wensleydale road &.Carlisle Park, I played cricket in the latter for 20 plus years! We quenched our post-match thirst in most of Hampton's pubs at one time or other..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024