Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stockdale it is 18:03 - Jul 10 with 11878 viewsSandyman

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/july/robbiestockdalenewmanager/
Stockdale it is on 10:06 - Jul 11 with 3657 viewsrichfoad32

Stockdale it is on 09:52 - Jul 11 by electricblue

Welcome Robbie.
Great to read something actually positive from the man himself..

"He has done a great deal of research about our club and is already aware of the areas of strength and weaknesses within our squad, and he is undoubtedly ready to hit the ground running. It is a real coup for Rochdale AFC to attract a manager of Robbie’s quality.

“His reputation as a coach will help us attract highest quality of player to the club.”

Speaks volumes about what we can expect.........

Blah....blah....blah....More platitudes.

I'm actually encouraged by the appointment though, intrigued to see what his approach will be.
Stockdale it is on 10:14 - Jul 11 with 3584 viewsEllDale

Stockdale it is on 09:23 - Jul 11 by 1907

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Riley move on. He was very much BBMs man & would probably expect to see him at City with BBM once he’s confirmed.

Rightly or wrongly I always saw RIley as a bit of a yes man.
Phil Neale to BBM’s Graham Taylor if you remember the infamous documentary.
Stockdale it is on 11:01 - Jul 11 with 3429 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Stockdale it is on 10:14 - Jul 11 by EllDale

Rightly or wrongly I always saw RIley as a bit of a yes man.
Phil Neale to BBM’s Graham Taylor if you remember the infamous documentary.

Do I not remember that!

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Stockdale it is on 11:30 - Jul 11 with 3321 viewsShun

Stockdale it is on 09:57 - Jul 11 by jonahwhereru

Happy with this first big move by the new board. Well done to them and Stockdale.
He will benefit from the supporters generally having low expectations for a while. We understand the season could have a slow start.
Much prefer this type of appointment, as opposed to a manager with a bag full of clubs on their cv, and mixed results, e.g Evans, Peter Taylor. Looking forward to seeing who he can bring in.

Slightly different topic, but just wonder if any second year scholars might be invited back into the fold. Given the strong rumours that non footballing staff had a grubby hand in them being released.

That decision was made by BBM and BBM alone.
Stockdale it is on 11:40 - Jul 11 with 3278 viewsEllDale

Is it significant that, to the best of my knowledge, that none of the released scholars has signed for a league club?
I think that I read that Louie Charlton has signed for Stalybridge but that’s about it as far as I’m aware?
Stockdale it is on 12:32 - Jul 11 with 3148 viewselectricblue

Stockdale it is on 09:59 - Jul 11 by SunningDale

That's from the man himself? Does he always refer to himself in the 3rd person?

That is a question to ask at the fans forum.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Stockdale it is on 12:45 - Jul 11 with 3087 viewsDareToCalvin

Stockdale it is on 11:40 - Jul 11 by EllDale

Is it significant that, to the best of my knowledge, that none of the released scholars has signed for a league club?
I think that I read that Louie Charlton has signed for Stalybridge but that’s about it as far as I’m aware?

Oliver Patrick has signed for Accrington from us, think he was one of the ones released.
Stockdale it is on 13:22 - Jul 11 with 3006 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Dale's Stock on the up.......best wishes fella,hope you can bring us a bit of success.

This Club needs some stability for a few months...time to get cracking Stockie.
Login to get fewer ads

Stockdale it is on 12:36 - Jul 12 with 2401 viewsBucketBstard

Quite happy with this fresh approach. Will give the guy a chance. See if he can step up to full management and does follow through on his attacking football philosophy.
Lets start the season and a high and appreciate it may be difficult and a learning curve for him.
Good luck...with the poor defence we have you will need it , maybe lace your own boots up again lol
Stockdale it is on 15:36 - Jul 12 with 2154 viewsNafelad

I hope the new manager asks for and uses any advice that Tony Ellis can give him - our young players will have a role to play during the coming season and he has a wealth of experience to offer.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 15:38]

Topcat

Stockdale it is on 19:57 - Jul 12 with 1917 viewselectricblue

Where is the video of Stockdale about him joining the Dale.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Stockdale it is on 10:33 - Jul 13 with 1569 viewsleedsdale

Stockdale it is on 11:40 - Jul 11 by EllDale

Ethan Pye has just signed for Stockport
Stockdale it is on 10:55 - Jul 13 with 1493 viewsChaffRAFC

Stockdale it is on 10:33 - Jul 13 by leedsdale

Ethan Pye has just signed for Stockport

https://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/news/2021/july/signings-pleavin-and-patrick-

Oliver Patrick has signed for Accrington but mainly for their development squad.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024