Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Entry Issues 22:24 - Aug 21 with 10177 viewscolinallcars

Hopefully everyone got in OK today after the problems encountered at the Millwall game.
All sweetness and light on SA Rd when I went in. People without bags waved ahead of those with bags. Once checked, a little tag attached to said bag to indicate it has been given the once over.
Everyone else OK ?
Entry Issues on 20:42 - Aug 22 with 2204 viewsStanisgod

Entry Issues on 22:46 - Aug 21 by connell10

My old season ticket failed again .The turnstiles can't read barcodes apparently, had to go to the box-office and pick up papertickets for todays game and Coventry. They are sending me a new season ticket now.

Despite being told in 3 emails and twice on the phone that the old ticket would be loaded and telling them, are you sure, its got a barcode. Jesus on a bike.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Entry Issues on 12:52 - Aug 23 with 2104 viewssouthbrookstreet

I've seen on south news Southampton v Man Utd had the same problems as Rs v millwall entry problems and they have reimbursed all 100% match tickets fees, didn't say how they worked it out for saints season ticket holders anyone know how they worked it out for Rs season ticket holders did they received credit etc
Entry Issues on 12:58 - Aug 23 with 2090 viewsLanhoop

The report on the Palace game in the Independent says queues down the road because of new digital ticketing too.
Entry Issues on 13:15 - Aug 23 with 2055 viewsgazza1

I'm expecting a call toady as I previously stated but no call yet
Entry Issues on 14:45 - Aug 23 with 1977 viewsMedwayR

Liverpool have had problems too, I wonder if we all use the same company.

Poll: Who’s better?

Entry Issues on 14:48 - Aug 23 with 1968 viewsNorthernr

Barnsley having to limit away attendances because they can't get the stewards (Hull FC v Hull KR limited for this reason on Saturday).

Also, their Ticketmaster-operated digital turnstiles don't work either.

https://www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/news/2021/august/ongoing-access-issues/
Entry Issues on 14:53 - Aug 23 with 1951 viewstoboboly

Entry Issues on 14:48 - Aug 23 by Northernr

Barnsley having to limit away attendances because they can't get the stewards (Hull FC v Hull KR limited for this reason on Saturday).

Interesting stuff.

But why do we need Ticketmaster to run the turnstiles?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Entry Issues on 15:04 - Aug 23 with 1943 viewsNorthernr

Entry Issues on 14:53 - Aug 23 by toboboly

Interesting stuff.

But why do we need Ticketmaster to run the turnstiles?

It’s all part of the package isn’t it, the website, the booking platform, the box office systems, the gates, all interlinked. Our lovely booking fees pay for it. In theory an integrated system you don’t have to design yourself is great, except that Ticketmaster have been fcking useless for years.
Login to get fewer ads

Entry Issues on 15:08 - Aug 23 with 1937 viewsconnell10

Entry Issues on 15:04 - Aug 23 by Northernr

It’s all part of the package isn’t it, the website, the booking platform, the box office systems, the gates, all interlinked. Our lovely booking fees pay for it. In theory an integrated system you don’t have to design yourself is great, except that Ticketmaster have been fcking useless for years.

Ticket master are a bunch of chiselling kunts , they really do need looking into by the government.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Entry Issues on 15:36 - Aug 23 with 1918 viewsNorthernr

Entry Issues on 15:08 - Aug 23 by connell10

Ticket master are a bunch of chiselling kunts , they really do need looking into by the government.

A company that exists for one thing, that they're absolutely terrible at.
Entry Issues on 15:36 - Aug 23 with 1910 viewstoboboly

Entry Issues on 15:04 - Aug 23 by Northernr

Would be interesting to know how much all this "saves" QPR, because, as you say, a dead frog could probably do a better job at half the price.

Entry Issues on 15:42 - Aug 23 with 1893 viewstoboboly

Entry Issues on 14:48 - Aug 23 by Northernr

https://barnetfc.com/a-message-from-our-chairman

Barnet had a bit of a week of it!

Entry Issues on 15:54 - Aug 23 with 1889 viewskensalriser

The Albert Hall's booking fee is £1.12. The capacity is a fair bit lower at under 6000, but they hold events nearly every evening, so I'd guess the total number of tickets being sold is substantially more.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Entry Issues on 15:59 - Aug 23 with 1885 viewsLythamR

Entry Issues on 15:42 - Aug 23 by toboboly

https://barnetfc.com/a-message-from-our-chairman

Barnet had a bit of a week of it!

"and many staff, who had only just returned from furlough, have taken lengthy holidays which they accumulated during their time off work"

WTF!!!
Entry Issues on 16:01 - Aug 23 with 1879 viewsNorthernr

Entry Issues on 15:59 - Aug 23 by LythamR

"and many staff, who had only just returned from furlough, have taken lengthy holidays which they accumulated during their time off work"

WTF!!!

That's the company's fault, not theirs.
Entry Issues on 18:30 - Aug 23 with 1769 viewsPinnerPaul

Got a reply from the box office (Gavin) 45 minutes after he started work this morning.

He has ordered me a new card with QR code on. That takes 10 working days to arrive, so in the meantime he has put a paper ticket for Coventry in the post to me today.

New card should therefore arrive in time for the Bristol City game.

He even apologised, but I told him, it wasn't his fault.

As I've said before never had a problem with the foot soldiers on the staff, who I've always found helpful and efficient.
Entry Issues on 14:12 - Aug 24 with 1628 viewsPinnerPaul

Entry Issues on 18:30 - Aug 23 by PinnerPaul

Got a reply from the box office (Gavin) 45 minutes after he started work this morning.

He has ordered me a new card with QR code on. That takes 10 working days to arrive, so in the meantime he has put a paper ticket for Coventry in the post to me today.

New card should therefore arrive in time for the Bristol City game.

He even apologised, but I told him, it wasn't his fault.

As I've said before never had a problem with the foot soldiers on the staff, who I've always found helpful and efficient.

and the promised ticket arrived this morning - well done Gavin!
Entry Issues on 19:33 - Aug 25 with 1482 viewstomers

I had 3 tickets in my phone wallet. This worked last time for upper loft but yesterday in Ellerslie, I tapped 3 tickets and then my son went in only then to be locked out and for my son to have to wait for me while I went to get a printed ticket. Mine worked but my mate's didn't and after a couple of different tickets, the steward just let him in the exit gate. Not great having to ask my young son to wait alone while sorting it out.
Entry Issues on 19:40 - Aug 25 with 1467 viewsdenhamhoop2

Entry Issues on 15:59 - Aug 23 by LythamR

WTF!!!

How exactly have they built up holidays as they haven't been working always thought it was an average percentage of hours worked in a year. Which in furloughed staff is quite easy to calculate zero hours worked so zero holiday time accrued
Entry Issues on 19:44 - Aug 25 with 1460 viewsbaz_qpr

It will be fine as long as we are not full, another full house and peak flow will bottleneck the system and there will be huge queues again especially in ellerslie even if everyones tickets do work. Any self scan system needs more terminals than a manned one and we dont have the space to add anymore at the moment.
Entry Issues on 12:42 - Aug 26 with 1356 viewsPinnerPaul

Entry Issues on 14:12 - Aug 24 by PinnerPaul

and the promised ticket arrived this morning - well done Gavin!

and now I have a QR code ST card as well.

That's 3 ways I can try to get in on Saturday - sure one of them will work!
Entry Issues on 13:31 - Aug 26 with 1312 viewsPikey

Requested new card a couple of weeks back for my son. Arrived today along with paper tkts for last weeks game and Saturdays game. Not rangers fault this time delay due to postal service . Anyway hopefully all now ok.
Thanks guys
Entry Issues on 14:34 - Aug 26 with 1266 viewsPinnerPaul

Entry Issues on 13:31 - Aug 26 by Pikey

Requested new card a couple of weeks back for my son. Arrived today along with paper tkts for last weeks game and Saturdays game. Not rangers fault this time delay due to postal service . Anyway hopefully all now ok.
Thanks guys

Surprised mine arrived today, Gavin said 10 working days, arrived in 3!
Entry Issues on 15:01 - Aug 26 with 1234 views1MoreBrightonR

Entry Issues on 19:33 - Aug 25 by tomers

I had 3 tickets in my phone wallet. This worked last time for upper loft but yesterday in Ellerslie, I tapped 3 tickets and then my son went in only then to be locked out and for my son to have to wait for me while I went to get a printed ticket. Mine worked but my mate's didn't and after a couple of different tickets, the steward just let him in the exit gate. Not great having to ask my young son to wait alone while sorting it out.

This is what we had last league game...a ticket that worked perfectly the game before then didn't work the next week. Really odd....i work in tech and a QR code is a QR code....they shouldn't stop working unless Ticketmaster have made a complete c0ck up of which tickets are season tickets and single use. very possible knowing them...
Entry Issues on 08:18 - Aug 27 with 1124 views1MoreBrightonR

happening across the premier League too:

https://thefsa.org.uk/news/new-season-digital-only-ticketing-causes-delays-and-f
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024