Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread 19:02 - Mar 24 with 30646 viewsHullDale

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 18:11 - Mar 26 with 2993 viewsD_Alien

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 18:10 - Mar 26 by IOMDale

I wish he was making our performances into a point-scoring exercise!

I've edited my post to make it more reflective of that, which is what i meant of course!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 18:12 - Mar 26 with 2996 viewsIOMDale

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 18:11 - Mar 26 by D_Alien

I've edited my post to make it more reflective of that, which is what i meant of course!

Ah sorry DA, was only pulling your leg, I knew what you meant!

UTDNFS

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 18:27 - Mar 26 with 2851 views1907

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 18:09 - Mar 26 by 442Dale

We beat Northampton on the 21st August. By the end of August we were mid table, in the second round of the League Cup and had played well against Liverpool u21s in the PJT. We then took this form into September and continued to progress playing a style of football that was winning plaudits, especially on stats alone with all the xG stuff. These are the facts.

Was it perfect no, but we were in an ok place with a new manager and a squad that was still gelling.

There have been glimpses since and it’s been false dawns though as we’ve not been able to retain that identity and consistent inconsistency. We’ve now become pretty rubbish. Doesn’t change history though.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 18:10]

My eyes let me down looking back apologies you are correct.

I still don’t think at any point this season any of us have had the confidence to think “yeah we’re a decent side”

We had a couple of decent early results and we’re then easily dealt with by the opposition, something that is still ongoing now in March.

Let’s make no mistakes - we are a terrible league two side. Does this manager deserve any more time to sort out this mess?

Now is the ideal time where we can make a change and hopefully stay up, then bring someone in who can have the entirety of pre-season to do as they see fit.

Anything else and you are open to the excuses we have had to endure this season.

Board of directors… Please act now.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 18:28]
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 18:34 - Mar 26 with 2809 views442Dale

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 18:27 - Mar 26 by 1907

My eyes let me down looking back apologies you are correct.

I still don’t think at any point this season any of us have had the confidence to think “yeah we’re a decent side”

We had a couple of decent early results and we’re then easily dealt with by the opposition, something that is still ongoing now in March.

Let’s make no mistakes - we are a terrible league two side. Does this manager deserve any more time to sort out this mess?

Now is the ideal time where we can make a change and hopefully stay up, then bring someone in who can have the entirety of pre-season to do as they see fit.

Anything else and you are open to the excuses we have had to endure this season.

Board of directors… Please act now.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 18:28]

I certainly thought we were a decent side as we went into autumn last year.

Now we are far from it.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 18:43 - Mar 26 with 2715 views442Dale

Campbell out for the season with a broken foot and Ball will be lucky to return by the end with groin injury.

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 18:46 - Mar 26 with 2694 viewsboromat

Ball and Campbell out for the season is a big loss!

Players really need to step up. If they don't RS needs to be brave enough with his selections to change it up. O'Keefe and Clarke for example were poor they're also not currently contracted next year so drop them.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 18:52 - Mar 26 with 2635 viewstodmordendale

It’s a long time since I have seen a team with nowt.
Simply, tripe
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 18:55 - Mar 26 with 2611 viewsNewbury_Dale

In fairness to Stockdale, he's lost his engine room this season in Rathbone and Morley. We look so short in centre midfield with the likes of Broadbent, Dooley and Kelly. None of whom are good enough for league football.
Login to get fewer ads

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 19:01 - Mar 26 with 2566 views1907

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 18:55 - Mar 26 by Newbury_Dale

In fairness to Stockdale, he's lost his engine room this season in Rathbone and Morley. We look so short in centre midfield with the likes of Broadbent, Dooley and Kelly. None of whom are good enough for league football.

And he’s had two transfer windows to address this.

Everyone with half a brain knew we needed a CDM in January, instead we signed Ball who is far more offensive (decent mind) but still not addressing the clear deficiencies within our squad. How many mistakes can one manager make before people realise we need to cut ties?
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 19:03 - Mar 26 with 2556 viewsRotherhamDale

Ended the game with a back 5 again. Well done Robbie.

Possession with progression.

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 19:12 - Mar 26 with 2486 viewswroughtironron

Results speak for themselves.

A rotten season coming to a potential train-wreck conclusion.
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 19:40 - Mar 26 with 2304 viewsrich_dale

Said it the other night but don't see what the plan is to score goals. The pretty goal at Orient was one of two in 7 games, and you can't score goals like that every week. Other teams have a clear plan of how to affect games - the goal today was about getting the ball wide and putting a cross and loading bodies in the box. Also seizing an opportune moment to catch us unaware. We often take too long to get into threatening positions then pass the ball around on the edge of the box allowing the opposition to get into shape to defend. The formation doesn't allow us to create much, just makes us look good in midfield with pretty passes. Most of the goals at this level are scrappy, second ball goals. Not much being learned. The players are trying their best but sometimes you've got to change tactics in a game. RS is too much of an idealist with no pragmatism. It's easy for other teams to play against us, not enough problems being caused. Makes you wonder what training sessions are like - imagine there's lots of 5 a side, passing it around etc. We know we're good at that, we need to focus on how to actually win games.
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 19:45 - Mar 26 with 2277 viewspioneer

Glad to see no one has blamed trevor kettle ….yet!
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:08 - Mar 26 with 2131 viewsD_Dale

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 19:45 - Mar 26 by pioneer

Glad to see no one has blamed trevor kettle ….yet!

Kettle's rating stands at 5.7 - higher than all but three Dale players!
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:12 - Mar 26 with 2101 viewsBucketBstard

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 17:16 - Mar 26 by 1907

The time for looking at things objectively is over.

Stockdale is on track to become one of the worst performing Rochdale managers in history.

People are still talking about giving him the opportunity to carry on next season? Sorry, is it me or are the lunatics running the asylum???

He needs to be sacked, now.

McNulty to see us to the end of the season the reassess.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 17:17]

McNulty FFS what is it with people and this bury loser? He is absolutely fecking hopeless.....
and should of been kicked out of the club long ago. I dread to think what he is passing on to the young kids , maybe he shows them how not to defend ????
This guy couldnt manage his backside to a toilet nevermind a football team.
Stop this stupidity now.
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:23 - Mar 26 with 2034 views442Dale

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:12 - Mar 26 by BucketBstard

McNulty FFS what is it with people and this bury loser? He is absolutely fecking hopeless.....
and should of been kicked out of the club long ago. I dread to think what he is passing on to the young kids , maybe he shows them how not to defend ????
Stop this stupidity now.

McNulty spent less than 18 months at Bury. He has played over 400 games in his career, less than an eighth of those games were for Bury.

What evidence do you have around his potential ability as a coach/manager? Links to testimonies from those he’s worked with either as a player or on the training pitch will do.

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:25 - Mar 26 with 2003 views1907

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:12 - Mar 26 by BucketBstard

Stop this stupidity now.

Stockdale has to go. Who would you see come in and see us through the season?

Just because you don’t like McNulty as a player doesn’t mean he has nothing to offer as a coach.

He’s been one of the better leaders within the club for years, understands what we’re about and also knows the DNA of the club.

Ellis has tried and failed in the past, we need someone as a caretaker to the end of the season who already knows the squad, knows the capabilities and weakness’ and what’s required to get us through to June.

I’d love to hear who you deem more qualified than Jim to fill this role?
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 20:27]
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:32 - Mar 26 with 1937 viewsD_Alien

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:25 - Mar 26 by 1907

Stockdale has to go. Who would you see come in and see us through the season?

Just because you don’t like McNulty as a player doesn’t mean he has nothing to offer as a coach.

He’s been one of the better leaders within the club for years, understands what we’re about and also knows the DNA of the club.

Ellis has tried and failed in the past, we need someone as a caretaker to the end of the season who already knows the squad, knows the capabilities and weakness’ and what’s required to get us through to June.

I’d love to hear who you deem more qualified than Jim to fill this role?
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 20:27]

"Ellis has tried and failed in the past"

Where do you get this rubbish from?

Or are your eyes failing you again?

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:34 - Mar 26 with 1925 views442Dale

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:32 - Mar 26 by D_Alien

Sam Ellis at Blackpool?

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:35 - Mar 26 with 1905 viewsD_Alien

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:34 - Mar 26 by 442Dale

Sam Ellis at Blackpool?

Ruth Ellis at Holloway?

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:37 - Mar 26 with 1888 views442Dale

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:35 - Mar 26 by D_Alien

Ruth Ellis at Holloway?

Janet Ellis, Blue Peter garden?

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:39 - Mar 26 with 1871 views1907

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:32 - Mar 26 by D_Alien

Oh here we go.

Who was Beech’s right hand man during his dreadful caretaker role?
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:40 - Mar 26 with 1862 viewsD_Alien

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:37 - Mar 26 by 442Dale

Janet Ellis, Blue Peter garden?

Steve Ellis, vocalist with The Love Affair?

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:46 - Mar 26 with 1795 viewsHuddersdale1

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:39 - Mar 26 by 1907

Oh here we go.

Wasn't it Ryan Kidd?
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:46 - Mar 26 with 1787 viewsD_Alien

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:39 - Mar 26 by 1907

Oh here we go.

Seriously?

So it's not your eyes failing you at all, but once again, your lack of judgement

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024