Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread 19:02 - Mar 24 with 30883 viewsHullDale

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:47 - Mar 26 with 2446 views1907

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:40 - Mar 26 by D_Alien

Steve Ellis, vocalist with The Love Affair?

“Where do you get this rubbish from”

Ellis was front and centre with Beech during the disastrous Bogdanovic & Ormerod phase. Clearly you’re getting a little senile and prefer insulting me instead of being competent of remembering the past.

If he was going to be a manager, I’m fairly certain he’d have made the leap by now. Hence why I believe Jim is the logical internal appointment.

Hey ho. Not like to you ti patronising and demeaning for a change ey. Gimp.
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:49 - Mar 26 with 2411 viewsD_Alien

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:47 - Mar 26 by 1907

“Where do you get this rubbish from”

Ellis was front and centre with Beech during the disastrous Bogdanovic & Ormerod phase. Clearly you’re getting a little senile and prefer insulting me instead of being competent of remembering the past.

If he was going to be a manager, I’m fairly certain he’d have made the leap by now. Hence why I believe Jim is the logical internal appointment.

Hey ho. Not like to you ti patronising and demeaning for a change ey. Gimp.

How sad

You're gloating at the potential demise of a decent bloke in Stockdale, getting your facts and figures wrong, and then you have the temerity to call ME senile??

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:49 - Mar 26 with 2404 views442Dale

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:39 - Mar 26 by 1907

Oh here we go.

Who was Beech’s right hand man during his dreadful caretaker role?

Nobody disputes Beech’s short spell was poor. The squad was too. It was six games I think and there was no indication it would be a long term situation. Ellis also played a role alongside BBM when he took over from Hill. We escaped relegation. https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/march/bbm-coachingstaff_080319/

On that evidence, he’s done alright when involved more at first team level. No definitive reasons to rule him in or out of such a situation in the future should it come up. Which it might not. Also, he might not be interested if it did.

Edit: Ryan Kidd was brought in by Beech as his assistant. So not totally sure what role Ellis had. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/16284286
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 20:58]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:05 - Mar 26 with 2311 views1907

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:49 - Mar 26 by D_Alien

How sad

You're gloating at the potential demise of a decent bloke in Stockdale, getting your facts and figures wrong, and then you have the temerity to call ME senile??

“Gloating at the demise of a decent bloke” WTF. Are you alright? When did a millionaire, former footballer become more important than our club? This clueless manager is leading us into a relegation battle, something I’ve been clearly pointing out for weeks (being one of the only voices of reason amongst the madness following the shite that’s been served).

I think it’s quite funny how listening to the unofficial podcast all the lads on there pretty much agree with everything I’ve been saying, yet you and Kel haven’t abused them like you have me? Strange.

I’ll have the temerity to call you whatever the hell I like after the way you and your little mate have insulted & singled me out on here in recent weeks. I’m more than happy to do so in the flesh as well if you like?
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:10 - Mar 26 with 2262 views442Dale

Would say the Podcast has been a good voice for the fans over the past couple of seasons, though there are differences on there even when they’re broadly in agreement. That’s fans in general of course. Even if Chaff does sound more miserable even when he’s actually the most positive.
The voices of reason have been plentiful all season long on here and on the podcast. It’s just things change, that’s how time works.

Would say that there’s no need for anyone to be falling out too much. We don’t need that or this thread locking. If only because it’s the most I’ve posted in weeks and I didn’t even bother watching the game today.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 21:11]

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:10 - Mar 26 with 2257 views1907

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 20:49 - Mar 26 by 442Dale

Nobody disputes Beech’s short spell was poor. The squad was too. It was six games I think and there was no indication it would be a long term situation. Ellis also played a role alongside BBM when he took over from Hill. We escaped relegation. https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/march/bbm-coachingstaff_080319/

On that evidence, he’s done alright when involved more at first team level. No definitive reasons to rule him in or out of such a situation in the future should it come up. Which it might not. Also, he might not be interested if it did.

Edit: Ryan Kidd was brought in by Beech as his assistant. So not totally sure what role Ellis had. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/16284286
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 20:58]

Ok my bad. He was 100% involved in the coaching set up with Beech and definitely one of the main coaches along with Lee Riley under BBM.

If he wanted to be a leader he’s had ample opportunity to do so, which was my original point before the usual clown started attacking me as usual.

Jim is the most logical successor in the current camp in my opinion. Didn’t need an argument and I would hazard a guess that most would agree with that.
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:14 - Mar 26 with 2220 viewskel

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:05 - Mar 26 by 1907

“Gloating at the demise of a decent bloke” WTF. Are you alright? When did a millionaire, former footballer become more important than our club? This clueless manager is leading us into a relegation battle, something I’ve been clearly pointing out for weeks (being one of the only voices of reason amongst the madness following the shite that’s been served).

I think it’s quite funny how listening to the unofficial podcast all the lads on there pretty much agree with everything I’ve been saying, yet you and Kel haven’t abused them like you have me? Strange.

I’ll have the temerity to call you whatever the hell I like after the way you and your little mate have insulted & singled me out on here in recent weeks. I’m more than happy to do so in the flesh as well if you like?

I tend not to come on after games these days as there’s usually overreactions from people who accuse others of having agendas whilst also having agendas. They also accuse people of abuse before abusing people too. Ring a bell? Only bothered as I had a text saying I was mentioned (not from D’Alien as it’s already been pointed out to you I’ve never met him. Something else you’ve rather conveniently ignored)

I’m happy for you to post quotes of where I’ve “abused” you but I bet you can’t/ won’t.

It’s quite obvious you’re revelling in Stockdale struggling, almost an obsession.

And what’s all this about saying it in the flesh? Is that a veiled threat or something?
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 21:17]
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:16 - Mar 26 with 2206 viewsD_Alien

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:05 - Mar 26 by 1907

Having lost this particular argument - in fact, having 'lost it' to such an extent that you think resorting to physical confrontation is a wise tactic - and i'm happy to tell you the same to your face

As i posted earlier, any issues around a change of manager should be dealt with calmly and with due regard to the efforts they've put in. Your rancour and bitterness in dealing with this would bring shame upon the club. Dale are better than that, and certainly better than you

And so is Stockdale

Login to get fewer ads

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:26 - Mar 26 with 2150 viewsShun

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 17:17 - Mar 26 by Nigeriamark

3 home games on the bounce now, 2 of them against teams that are probably safe & with no chance of the playoffs. 4 points would do but not exactly in the bag. Next away game is Stevenage & we don't want to be going into that less than 3 points ahead of them

However I do think Oldham are done so we should dodge a real scrap, but worrying non the less at how poor we have been in 2022 since Beesley went

I don’t think Oldham are done just yet. They play Stevenage next week and if they win, they swap places. They’re generally only losing by the odd goal too. I don’t think they’ll catch us, but I can see Stevenage going down. (The latter are also the worst side I’ve seen all season, and the fact they stole a point from us at home this season still pains me)
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:30 - Mar 26 with 2122 views1907

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:14 - Mar 26 by kel

I tend not to come on after games these days as there’s usually overreactions from people who accuse others of having agendas whilst also having agendas. They also accuse people of abuse before abusing people too. Ring a bell? Only bothered as I had a text saying I was mentioned (not from D’Alien as it’s already been pointed out to you I’ve never met him. Something else you’ve rather conveniently ignored)

I’m happy for you to post quotes of where I’ve “abused” you but I bet you can’t/ won’t.

It’s quite obvious you’re revelling in Stockdale struggling, almost an obsession.

And what’s all this about saying it in the flesh? Is that a veiled threat or something?

No veiled threats for me.

Me and you have many mutual friends I believe.

I just find the trolling from you and another quite repetitive and personal, hence the face to face comment.
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:31 - Mar 26 with 2108 views1907

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:16 - Mar 26 by D_Alien

Having lost this particular argument - in fact, having 'lost it' to such an extent that you think resorting to physical confrontation is a wise tactic - and i'm happy to tell you the same to your face

As i posted earlier, any issues around a change of manager should be dealt with calmly and with due regard to the efforts they've put in. Your rancour and bitterness in dealing with this would bring shame upon the club. Dale are better than that, and certainly better than you

And so is Stockdale

Which argument did I lose?

You sound like some ranting mad man.
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:31 - Mar 26 with 2103 viewskel

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:30 - Mar 26 by 1907

No veiled threats for me.

Me and you have many mutual friends I believe.

I just find the trolling from you and another quite repetitive and personal, hence the face to face comment.

You got those quotes then?
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:40 - Mar 26 with 2035 views1907

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:31 - Mar 26 by kel

You got those quotes then?

Like I would waste any of my time on you.

You know what you’ve been doing and it’s been clear for all to see

Cute that someone had to text you and you were straight on the message board to comment to me on a Saturday night.
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:41 - Mar 26 with 2023 viewsD_Alien

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:31 - Mar 26 by 1907

Which argument did I lose?

You sound like some ranting mad man.

Your argument about our start to the season, and your argument about Ellis

How many more are you prepared to lose before losing all credibility?

And that's not to mention droning on about me & Kel. We just happen to both, separately, think you're a bit sad

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:47 - Mar 26 with 1988 views1907

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:41 - Mar 26 by D_Alien

Your argument about our start to the season, and your argument about Ellis

How many more are you prepared to lose before losing all credibility?

And that's not to mention droning on about me & Kel. We just happen to both, separately, think you're a bit sad

I’m sad because I care about my club & go against the grain when it comes to our manager.

Sorry I didn’t realise we were living in some sort of communist state.

Thankfully there’s plenty of other Dale fans, publicly agreeing with my train of thought which will hopefully stop the disastrous rot your chosen manager is leading us to.
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:51 - Mar 26 with 1945 viewskel

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:40 - Mar 26 by 1907

Like I would waste any of my time on you.

You know what you’ve been doing and it’s been clear for all to see

Cute that someone had to text you and you were straight on the message board to comment to me on a Saturday night.

Yet you went to the the trouble of finding out we had mutual friends.

Cute.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 21:52]
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:55 - Mar 26 with 1932 views1907

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:51 - Mar 26 by kel

Yet you went to the the trouble of finding out we had mutual friends.

Cute.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 21:52]

I already knew.

But I know you’d hate to be the last to know. Cute.
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:58 - Mar 26 with 1912 viewsD_Alien

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:47 - Mar 26 by 1907

I’m sad because I care about my club & go against the grain when it comes to our manager.

Thankfully there’s plenty of other Dale fans, publicly agreeing with my train of thought which will hopefully stop the disastrous rot your chosen manager is leading us to.

Go against the grain?

Hardly. there's something of a consensus forming that time is running out for RS unless he somehow manages to wrench better performances out of the squad, and that's even with the bad luck of losing players through transfers and now key players through longish term injury

You seem to think that just because you were stomping your foot before others calmly took their own step towards that conclusion, that you have some right to claim people have followed your line of thinking

You're not sad because you care about the club, you're sad because you think others care less than you do

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:58 - Mar 26 with 1916 views442Dale

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:47 - Mar 26 by 1907

But, and I’m certainly not speaking for DAlien here as he can choose whoever he wants for manager, it’s not as though there’s some sort of groundswell of support for Stockdale and demands people don’t criticise him.

On here, in the main, it’s been fair and based on what we’ve seen all season long, including now when there’s no show of blind faith in him.

There’s certainly nothing to be gained by anyone saying they’re right or wrong about whether he’s succeeded or failed (if in fact that is or isn’t happening), rather stating it how it is at any given time based on what’s happening. That’s exactly the case now. There’s no winners here, because Stockdale himself may look back and realise we needn’t have reached this point if we’d stuck to the aims of last summer. They were simple, basic and achievable and we’ve veered of course. In time he will acknowledge that too, totally sure of that.

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 22:01 - Mar 26 with 1902 viewskel

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 21:55 - Mar 26 by 1907

I already knew.

But I know you’d hate to be the last to know. Cute.

Couldn’t give a shite to be honest.

Think you’re a bit deluded really. You’re an absolute nobody and all this stuff about people agreeing with you on here is in your head. A few likes on your posts doesn’t change that.
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 22:03 - Mar 26 with 1892 views1907

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 22:01 - Mar 26 by kel

Couldn’t give a shite to be honest.

Think you’re a bit deluded really. You’re an absolute nobody and all this stuff about people agreeing with you on here is in your head. A few likes on your posts doesn’t change that.

Lol nibble
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 22:05 - Mar 26 with 1871 viewskel

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 22:03 - Mar 26 by 1907

Lol nibble

Is that it? The old fishing line?

Poor do that.
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 22:10 - Mar 26 with 1827 viewsShun

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 19:01 - Mar 26 by 1907

And he’s had two transfer windows to address this.

Everyone with half a brain knew we needed a CDM in January, instead we signed Ball who is far more offensive (decent mind) but still not addressing the clear deficiencies within our squad. How many mistakes can one manager make before people realise we need to cut ties?

I would say Ball is a typical box-to-box midfielder rather than AM.
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 22:12 - Mar 26 with 1817 viewskel

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 22:10 - Mar 26 by Shun

Christ, don’t challenge his opinion.
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 22:14 - Mar 26 with 1794 viewsD_Alien

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 22:10 - Mar 26 by Shun

Troll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024