Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull bid £3m for Scott Twine 10:30 - Jun 16 with 7785 viewsstanistheman

He is a player I think we should be trying to buy. A young attacking midfielder with an eye for goal and excellent with set pieces.
I know we have strict financial restrictions at QPR, but he looks just the type we need i.e. young, talented and can be developed and sold on for a much bigger fee.
He could play alongside Field & Amos instead of Johansen.
Hull bid £3m for Scott Twine on 09:17 - Jun 17 with 2274 viewsfrancisbowles

Hull bid £3m for Scott Twine on 13:04 - Jun 16 by Lblock

This Hull transfer could unravel.... I reckon he's stringing them along.

Good technical player, does look a little lightweight but he's ripped it up in League One so should make the step up.
Typical of us spurning him when available on free(ish) from Swindon a while ago.

Forget the £3mill market.... look in the draw where players are available for two bob and a conker. That's our stamp now.

Did we spurn him or did he turn us down for a 'guaranteed' starting position in the league below?

Certainly seems to have developed his game and made himself far more marketable.
Hull bid £3m for Scott Twine on 11:43 - Jun 17 with 2053 viewsNorthantsHoop

Need to find a striker rather than an attacking midfielder, whether that be a loan signing or a lower division purchase, money from a Bonne sale would help, if they can offload him. Age is a bit against him, but always thought Adomah could do a central striking role, if called upon.
Johansen I rate, think he basically was carrying injuries for most of last season. Need a player of his quality to get things going in the midfield, still think there is plenty to come from him.
Hull bid £3m for Scott Twine on 14:06 - Jun 20 with 1741 viewsstanistheman

Hull bid £3m for Scott Twine on 11:10 - Jun 16 by BAWHoops

A young attacking midfielder with an eye for goal and excellent with set pieces

This is Chair and Willock... why are we going to spend £3m on a position we are already very very well stocked in?

Because he can take a very good free kick unlike Willock or Chair and if he plays in midfield he can replace Johansen in the team.

The reported Hull bid of £3M might include add ons and maybe we could add in a player plus cash deal if we can't do a money only one.

Not sure what our losses were last season but the rules allow losing £39m over 3 seasons. We gambled around £2m on Dykes and Bonne so maybe time for another one on Twine.

We could also look at hijacking Huddersfield's bid to borrow James McAtee from Man City as an alternative.

I am not convinced with Amos or Dozzell nor with Johansen after last season and think we need more from our midfield.
Hull bid £3m for Scott Twine (n/t) on 14:14 - Jun 20 with 1664 viewsjohncharles

Hull bid £3m for Scott Twine on 11:28 - Jun 16 by Discodroids

Good player but theres more chance of me plonking me hampton between two B&Q sanding blocks with a victorian carpet bolster shoved up my arse than us paying 3 million for anyone.

[Post edited 20 Jun 2022 14:19]

Strong and stable my arse.

Hull bid £3m for Scott Twine on 14:37 - Jun 20 with 1518 viewsDavieQPR

Hull bid £3m for Scott Twine on 14:06 - Jun 20 by stanistheman

Because he can take a very good free kick unlike Willock or Chair and if he plays in midfield he can replace Johansen in the team.

The reported Hull bid of £3M might include add ons and maybe we could add in a player plus cash deal if we can't do a money only one.

Not sure what our losses were last season but the rules allow losing £39m over 3 seasons. We gambled around £2m on Dykes and Bonne so maybe time for another one on Twine.

We could also look at hijacking Huddersfield's bid to borrow James McAtee from Man City as an alternative.

I am not convinced with Amos or Dozzell nor with Johansen after last season and think we need more from our midfield.

You can add another £15m on that due to Covid allowance.
Hull bid £3m for Scott Twine on 18:23 - Jun 20 with 1248 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Hull bid £3m for Scott Twine on 13:04 - Jun 16 by Lblock

This Hull transfer could unravel.... I reckon he's stringing them along.

Good technical player, does look a little lightweight but he's ripped it up in League One so should make the step up.
Typical of us spurning him when available on free(ish) from Swindon a while ago.

Forget the £3mill market.... look in the draw where players are available for two bob and a conker. That's our stamp now.

‘Good technical player, does look a little lightweight but he's ripped it up in League One so should make the step up‘

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024