Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quite simply should the swans sign Joe Allen ? 22:26 - Jul 5 with 7207 viewsKeithHaynes

Quite simply should the swans sign Joe Allen ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Quite simply should the swans sign Joe Allen ? on 07:12 - Jul 8 with 989 viewsbuilthjack

Quite simply should the swans sign Joe Allen ? on 23:28 - Jul 7 by KeithHaynes

If he can reproduce his Wales form he will be more than good enough.
And of course folks, a Swansea City player at the World Cup.

2 hopefully

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Quite simply should the swans sign Joe Allen ? on 08:01 - Jul 8 with 934 viewsDr_Winston

The fewer Swans players playing international football the better rested they'll be for us.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Quite simply should the swans sign Joe Allen ? on 14:05 - Jul 8 with 838 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Quite simply should the swans sign Joe Allen ? on 08:01 - Jul 8 by Dr_Winston

The fewer Swans players playing international football the better rested they'll be for us.

True from a selfish perspective. But it is an honour for the club to have internationals and be represented at the big tournaments. At least the African cup of nations has been put back a year so Ntcham won’t have another excuse not to be fit.
Quite simply should the swans sign Joe Allen ? on 14:32 - Jul 8 with 814 viewsBadlands

I have been trying to be enthusiastic about Allen returning, probably, for his final paydays but the sight of him being as enthusiastic as any Stoke player when they beat us lingers.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Quite simply should the swans sign Joe Allen ? on 17:32 - Jul 8 with 761 viewsReslovenSwan1

Quite simply should the swans sign Joe Allen ? on 14:32 - Jul 8 by Badlands

I have been trying to be enthusiastic about Allen returning, probably, for his final paydays but the sight of him being as enthusiastic as any Stoke player when they beat us lingers.

Like when Rangel dealt comfortably with Dan James at 32 or more.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Quite simply should the swans sign Joe Allen ? on 17:41 - Jul 8 with 750 viewsSirjohnalot

Quite simply should the swans sign Joe Allen ? on 14:32 - Jul 8 by Badlands

Well of course he did, he was playing for them. it was his job. Same as Shaun Edwards when we beat England at Twickers
Quite simply should the swans sign Joe Allen ? on 20:19 - Jul 8 with 670 viewsBoundy

Quite simply should the swans sign Joe Allen ? on 17:41 - Jul 8 by Sirjohnalot

Well of course he did, he was playing for them. it was his job. Same as Shaun Edwards when we beat England at Twickers

Your loyalty should be to the shirt your wearing and to the Club who's paying your mortgage, I've never met or played against a player who didn't want to win

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Quite simply should the swans sign Joe Allen ? on 20:37 - Jul 8 with 656 viewsSirjohnalot

Quite simply should the swans sign Joe Allen ? on 20:19 - Jul 8 by Boundy

Your loyalty should be to the shirt your wearing and to the Club who's paying your mortgage, I've never met or played against a player who didn't want to win

Exactly it’s a job
Login to get fewer ads

Quite simply should the swans sign Joe Allen ? on 21:32 - Jul 8 with 608 viewsonehunglow

Quite simply should the swans sign Joe Allen ? on 17:41 - Jul 8 by Sirjohnalot

Shaun Edwards.
One of the best players of any sport I’ve witnessed personally.
Not big but not one to cross

Fantastic coach

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Quite simply should the swans sign Joe Allen ? on 21:44 - Jul 8 with 603 viewshowenjack

Quite simply should the swans sign Joe Allen ? on 21:32 - Jul 8 by onehunglow

Shaun Edwards.

Fantastic coach

Has Welsh ancestry as well.
Quite simply should the swans sign Joe Allen ? on 22:06 - Jul 8 with 586 viewsonehunglow

Quite simply should the swans sign Joe Allen ? on 21:44 - Jul 8 by howenjack

Has Welsh ancestry as well.

Pie Eater born and bred though

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Quite simply should the swans sign Joe Allen ? on 22:47 - Jul 8 with 565 viewsSirjohnalot

Quite simply should the swans sign Joe Allen ? on 21:32 - Jul 8 by onehunglow

Shaun Edwards.

Fantastic coach

Think his Mrs is Heather Small. They spend Christmas helping at the local soup kitchen. Top bloke
Quite simply should the swans sign Joe Allen ? on 22:59 - Jul 8 with 548 viewsWhiterockin

Quite simply should the swans sign Joe Allen ? on 22:47 - Jul 8 by Sirjohnalot

Think his Mrs is Heather Small. They spend Christmas helping at the local soup kitchen. Top bloke

Sadly they are no longer together.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024