Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL '22 / '23 Thread. 01:10 - Sep 8 with 16335 viewsBoston

Unless you're insomniacs, tomorrows opening fixture will pass you by. Bills at the Rams, I'll watch a bit anyway as I quite like our division rivals, have 'em to win by 10pts. Apart from the Pats, the meet up that catches my eye is the Steelers, Bengals. That's a game I'd enjoy being at in person, quite partial to Cincinnati, think they'll start the season with a win.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2022 1:10]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 12:47 - Feb 14 with 546 viewstoboboly

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 00:24 - Feb 13 by eastside_r

Not sure that I am liking ITV’s decision to do their own commentary.

This. Fletcher is nothing more than a fan commentating on a sport he loves. Crawford offered no better insights than my ironing board under the stairs. MJD is good but he couldn't rescue it.

Fletcher actually said it could possibly be the best Superbowl ever whilst jizzing himself to death in a bloody froth.

Off the top of my head Giants beating the Patriots, 9ers almost comeback v the Ravens, Patriots comeback v the Falcons and Eagles over the Patriots were all a better watch and I imagine ones before my time were good as well.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 13:13 - Feb 14 with 495 viewsBluce_Ree

I didn't watch it. It was like if QPR got to a semi-final. Like f**k would I watch the final.

Hoping for good things from my Bengals next season though.

Oddly, I ran into a Bengals fan (from Cincinnati) in my local cafe. She was waitressing there and I'm in like the north west of England is a semi-rural village. So that was strange. WHO DEYs were exchanged though.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

BTG Clothing on 19:02 - Feb 14 with 454 viewsmichealpetti105

NFL '22 / '23 Thread. on 13:13 - Feb 14 by Bluce_Ree

I didn't watch it. It was like if QPR got to a semi-final. Like f**k would I watch the final.

Hoping for good things from my Bengals next season though.

Oddly, I ran into a Bengals fan (from Cincinnati) in my local cafe. She was waitressing there and I'm in like the north west of England is a semi-rural village. So that was strange. WHO DEYs were exchanged though.

Our company BTG Clothing is provide men and women streetwear jackets, t shirts, sweater and hoodies & we also made custom cheap streetwear clothing.

https://btgclothing.net/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024