Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
R's v royals match thread. 22:17 - Oct 6 with 38355 viewsqpr_1968

well, it only seems like a couple of days ago we played, oh hang on......
i started the match thread last season against these, headed, hoops v loops.
i predicted the 4-0 score line as well.
dunne scored in that game, i can feel in me water jimmy will score again friday....if he plays.
2-1 to the r's.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

R's v royals match thread. on 16:11 - Oct 7 with 3085 viewskysersosaqpr

In Austria and can’t get sky. Any online sites to watch the match??

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

R's v royals match thread. on 16:17 - Oct 7 with 3054 viewstraininvain

R's v royals match thread. on 16:08 - Oct 7 by PinnerPaul

You'd drop Dunne and Balougan after Tues?

Wow!

Big ask for Balogun to play 270+ minutes in under a week
R's v royals match thread. on 16:21 - Oct 7 with 3041 viewsPinnerPaul

R's v royals match thread. on 16:17 - Oct 7 by traininvain

Big ask for Balogun to play 270+ minutes in under a week

I see what you did there!
R's v royals match thread. on 16:27 - Oct 7 with 3022 viewsHantsR

Heading off in an hour. I reckon Lummers will have learned from his previous errors and he'll ensure that he passes to the guys in Blue & White Hoops this time.
R's v royals match thread. on 16:42 - Oct 7 with 2913 viewsDiscodroids

'Er indoors is away to Alicante for a Whole week from tomorrow, so im celebrating my week of Freedom with Southends Grudge match at Dagenham and Redbridge lunchtime Saturday , along with a few pals cut from the same cloth of hedonistic Excess.

It's Hardly Sasha and Digweed at the Twilo but it will do.

Without my Jo around to flay her ilse koch warm leatherette whip about to demonstrate my parameters, i fully except to be living in a skip and tooting on the salty grains of the crack pipe with Winston Sillcott by Wednesday .

As long as the Rangers Tank those fake fugazi fu ckers tomorrow, it will all be worth it.

urrrrrrs

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

R's v royals match thread. on 16:47 - Oct 7 with 2906 viewsDamo1962

R's v royals match thread. on 10:43 - Oct 7 by Toast_R

Cant see us winning three in a week especially having to do the third on a SkySports Friday minus our best player. Think we'll come unstuck. 0-1 Reading

That's usually the script for these type of games.But I'll bet Beale knows this... and will hopefully change this unwanted statistic. Like someone else said, we need a goal or three at the Loft end, and hopefully Dykes to get at least one.
R's v royals match thread. on 17:05 - Oct 7 with 2825 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

R's v royals match thread. on 15:57 - Oct 7 by Sakura

Think its very likely to be Tim instead of Amos.

Will want to ease Amos back after his latest injury.

Agree on the 2-0 though, Dykes and Roberts

I just think with Willock being out Amos’s runs into the box would be useful. I’d play him and Roberts for 60 mins or so and replace with Tim and Uncle Albert depending how it’s going.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

R's v royals match thread. on 17:08 - Oct 7 with 2801 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

R's v royals match thread. on 16:08 - Oct 7 by PinnerPaul

You'd drop Dunne and Balougan after Tues?

Wow!

I’d rest Balogun yes.

If I was the man having to tell Dunne to his face he isn’t starting then probably not. From the safety of my iPad yes

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Login to get fewer ads

R's v royals match thread. on 17:53 - Oct 7 with 2604 viewsRanger_Things

Dykes to get a hatrick on his birthday. 3-1 Rangers.
R's v royals match thread. on 18:20 - Oct 7 with 2476 viewsfrancisbowles

Think we need Dunne to mark Andy Carroll, especially if Seny is out. Balogun again if he is ok otherwise JCS, maybe a three with Dickie.
R's v royals match thread. on 18:26 - Oct 7 with 2451 viewsToast_R

The Escape bar on Goldhawk Road. Dead in here but quite cheap beers.
R's v royals match thread. on 18:52 - Oct 7 with 2316 viewsDWQPR

R's v royals match thread. on 16:42 - Oct 7 by Discodroids

'Er indoors is away to Alicante for a Whole week from tomorrow, so im celebrating my week of Freedom with Southends Grudge match at Dagenham and Redbridge lunchtime Saturday , along with a few pals cut from the same cloth of hedonistic Excess.

It's Hardly Sasha and Digweed at the Twilo but it will do.

Without my Jo around to flay her ilse koch warm leatherette whip about to demonstrate my parameters, i fully except to be living in a skip and tooting on the salty grains of the crack pipe with Winston Sillcott by Wednesday .

As long as the Rangers Tank those fake fugazi fu ckers tomorrow, it will all be worth it.

urrrrrrs

Err, Disco when you say ‘tomorrow’ I assume you mean ‘tonight’?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

R's v royals match thread. on 19:00 - Oct 7 with 2225 viewsQPRSteve

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:01 - Oct 7 with 2206 viewsQPRSteve

R's v royals match thread. on 19:06 - Oct 7 with 2065 viewshantssi

Just watched us beat Palace, ‘82 FA Cup quarter final, it’s an omen I tell you!
As an aside I had completely forgotten that Gerry Francis played for Coventry and is the same very young Hateley also playing for Coventry in the other match against West Brom?
R's v royals match thread. on 19:08 - Oct 7 with 2032 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Seny is in. Phew!

Going 2-0 to the Rs.
R's v royals match thread. on 19:11 - Oct 7 with 1950 viewsDiscodroids

R's v royals match thread. on 18:52 - Oct 7 by DWQPR

Err, Disco when you say ‘tomorrow’ I assume you mean ‘tonight’?

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

R's v royals match thread. on 19:20 - Oct 7 with 1783 viewsstainrods_elbow

As another poster has noted, Seny's inclusion should steady a few nerves. I might have liked to see Amos start over Tim, but MB should have read the runes on that one. Still need to see more of Clarke-Salter to feel convinced by him, though our shrewd coach clearly rates him very highly. It looks like Dickie might have his work cut out to get back in the first XI on merit right now.

I'm not feeling especially confident about this one owing to the concatenation of variables that have already been flagged,but would really like to see a proper 90 minute performance from Dykes under the lights. He's fresh (if not always exciting), has got everything to do to get this season back on the rails, up against the pratfall-prone Mr Lumley, and it's his birthday, so the stage could hardly be better set up for him. As delighted as everyone else as I was with the outcome in Sheffield, it remains the case he missed another very good chance (compounded by Roberts' even worse follow-up) that could have bitten us on the bum/night, to the point that I'm quite concerned the two of them might not even get into double figures between them this season, which certainly won't be good enough as well as put unfair pressure on the likes of Chair and Willock (assuming they can play). This is when I start to get anxious about the propensity for this season to pan out like the last, despite the truly promising signs so far.

Now watch us go and win 3-1 (Dykes, Laird, Lumley o.g.; Hendrick) with a red card for Mr Ince for bursting a vein in the technical area and bleeding all over the 4th official!
[Post edited 7 Oct 2022 19:27]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

R's v royals match thread. on 19:22 - Oct 7 with 1755 viewsGloryHunter

R's v royals match thread. on 19:08 - Oct 7 by EmpireStateRanger

Seny is in. Phew!

Going 2-0 to the Rs.

Anyone remember Wally Foot, Neasden FC's legendary one-legged goalie?
R's v royals match thread. on 19:24 - Oct 7 with 1718 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Just arrived at the ground and having a cold (yes cold!), beer in the Upper Loft with my son. Going for a QPR win, big Lyndon to celebrate his birthday with a goal.
R's v royals match thread. on 19:25 - Oct 7 with 1709 viewsQPROslo

R's v royals match thread. on 19:08 - Oct 7 by EmpireStateRanger

Seny is in. Phew!

Going 2-0 to the Rs.

But Balogun isn't. Hope he doesn't have an injury problem, heard he had some problems with his thigh. Hope he is just getting a rest and we don't miss him too much.
R's v royals match thread. on 19:39 - Oct 7 with 1504 viewsStanisgod

Bench looks rough.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

R's v royals match thread. on 19:41 - Oct 7 with 1477 viewsVancouverHoop

R's v royals match thread. on 19:25 - Oct 7 by QPROslo

But Balogun isn't. Hope he doesn't have an injury problem, heard he had some problems with his thigh. Hope he is just getting a rest and we don't miss him too much.

Almost certainly being rested I'd guess. There'll be a fair bit of rotation with our centrebacks prior to the WC I reckon. It's a nice problem to have.
R's v royals match thread. on 19:46 - Oct 7 with 1413 viewsHantsR

R's v royals match thread. on 19:22 - Oct 7 by GloryHunter

Anyone remember Wally Foot, Neasden FC's legendary one-legged goalie?

Indeed, with manager ashen faced tight lipped Ron Knee. Legendary fans Sid and Doris Bonkers!
R's v royals match thread. on 19:54 - Oct 7 with 1287 viewsfraserc

Three matches in a week, Reading, Sky cameras, what could possibly go wrong!!

1-2
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024