Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Beale's bailing thread... 10:03 - Nov 21 with 158913 viewsdigswellhoop

so the manager will be li ked hope he stays

This post has been edited by an administrator
bronkhurst gone on 16:50 - Nov 23 with 5051 viewsdmm

bronkhurst gone on 16:41 - Nov 23 by CroydonCaptJack

But as my very learned mate Rollercoaster says, why comment on speculation? QPR don't normally do it and if they start now will they then have to do it every time?

It's a fair point to make but this is now more than speculation and clickbait rumour. Given the recent Wolves scenario, if Beale is staying, a straightforward "I am committed to QPR" comment would be in order.
bronkhurst gone on 17:04 - Nov 23 with 4975 viewsbosh67

bronkhurst gone on 16:50 - Nov 23 by dmm

It's a fair point to make but this is now more than speculation and clickbait rumour. Given the recent Wolves scenario, if Beale is staying, a straightforward "I am committed to QPR" comment would be in order.

But he did say that 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

bronkhurst gone on 17:10 - Nov 23 with 4934 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

bronkhurst gone on 16:41 - Nov 23 by CroydonCaptJack

But as my very learned mate Rollercoaster says, why comment on speculation? QPR don't normally do it and if they start now will they then have to do it every time?

It’s not speculation anymore.

Two major Scottish outlets have quoted a Rangers source stating they only have one target.
bronkhurst gone on 17:10 - Nov 23 with 4937 viewsdaveB

bronkhurst gone on 17:04 - Nov 23 by bosh67

But he did say that 3 or 4 weeks ago.

He also said he didn't speak to Wolves which was bullshit as well
bronkhurst gone on 17:28 - Nov 23 with 4830 viewsBerkoRanger

bronkhurst gone on 15:44 - Nov 23 by sprocket

He's almost certainly gone isn't he?

Have to say I'm a p!ssed off with the whole saga right back to Wolves. I get it that it's job and everyone can switch jobs etc.. but there are consequences for every action. Beale called these out when he turned down Wolves but in my book the same applies here. Glasgow Rangers are a bigger club than Wolves and QPR for that matter but in my opinion not big enough go back on promises he made etc... not to mention all the bullsh!t he came out with recently.

Football, footballers or football managers never cease to surprise/sadden me and the love I had/have for the game gets diminished all the time.

Just as pixxed off with football in general.
bronkhurst gone on 17:29 - Nov 23 with 4832 viewsPinnerPaul

bronkhurst gone on 17:10 - Nov 23 by daveB

Its football, everyone is at it - Wigan manger gets a 3 1/2 year contract in the summer - he's now gone.

Hardly any manger ever gets to the end of their contract, so 'loyalty' is a bit of an empty word in football.

Willock gets a nice offer from the PL and he's off, just like Eze.

Hardly blame managers for acting the same way?
bronkhurst gone on 17:30 - Nov 23 with 4817 viewsdaveB

bronkhurst gone on 17:29 - Nov 23 by PinnerPaul

Its football, everyone is at it - Wigan manger gets a 3 1/2 year contract in the summer - he's now gone.

Hardly any manger ever gets to the end of their contract, so 'loyalty' is a bit of an empty word in football.

Willock gets a nice offer from the PL and he's off, just like Eze.

Hardly blame managers for acting the same way?

Blame them when they say the opposite. You can't talk about building something and then spend the next 3 months trying to get another job

When he goes I'd go and get that Wigan manager or Neil Critchley
bronkhurst gone on 17:48 - Nov 23 with 4682 viewsHAYESBOY

bronkhurst gone on 17:10 - Nov 23 by daveB

Just curious, why is it bullsht?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Login to get fewer ads

bronkhurst gone on 18:02 - Nov 23 with 4601 viewsdaveB

bronkhurst gone on 17:48 - Nov 23 by HAYESBOY

Just curious, why is it bullsht?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2022/11/05/how-wolves-finally-ended-six-yea

The Beale bit is here

Wolves were monitoring the position of Nottingham Forest’s head coach Steve Cooper, whose job was in danger after the 4-0 defeat by Leicester before he signed a new contract.

Michael Beale, the QPR head coach, was seen two times and emerged as the new preferred target after an outstanding presentation.

Even after QPR’s win over Cardiff on October 19, Wolves were expecting him to arrive the following day until a surprise about-turn.
bronkhurst gone on 18:11 - Nov 23 with 4552 viewsRangersw12

Hopefully this will be sorted by the weekend so we will be 1.5 million richer and can then get Neil Critchley who might actually show us some respect
bronkhurst gone on 18:46 - Nov 23 with 4408 viewsTK1

All for marching down to Heston with pitchforks, but Beale did take training today and looks pretty engaged.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/features/gallery-a-return-to-heston-231122/
bronkhurst gone on 19:16 - Nov 23 with 4297 viewsStanisgod

bronkhurst gone on 18:46 - Nov 23 by TK1

All for marching down to Heston with pitchforks, but Beale did take training today and looks pretty engaged.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/features/gallery-a-return-to-heston-231122/

Which one of his two faces was he wearing 🤣🤣🤣

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

bronkhurst gone on 19:32 - Nov 23 with 4232 viewsNorthantsHoop

bronkhurst gone on 17:30 - Nov 23 by daveB

Blame them when they say the opposite. You can't talk about building something and then spend the next 3 months trying to get another job

When he goes I'd go and get that Wigan manager or Neil Critchley

Yes Liam Richardson showed us a lot of respect in his after match interview, maybe he was being tapped up as a Beale replacement, during the week of the Wolves stuff.
bronkhurst gone on 19:48 - Nov 23 with 4156 viewsHayesender

bronkhurst gone on 19:32 - Nov 23 by NorthantsHoop

Yes Liam Richardson showed us a lot of respect in his after match interview, maybe he was being tapped up as a Beale replacement, during the week of the Wolves stuff.

Funnily enough, that did cross my mind when I saw his interview

Poll: Shamima Beghum

bronkhurst gone on 21:21 - Nov 23 with 3831 viewsHAYESBOY

bronkhurst gone on 18:02 - Nov 23 by daveB

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2022/11/05/how-wolves-finally-ended-six-yea

The Beale bit is here

Wolves were monitoring the position of Nottingham Forest’s head coach Steve Cooper, whose job was in danger after the 4-0 defeat by Leicester before he signed a new contract.

Michael Beale, the QPR head coach, was seen two times and emerged as the new preferred target after an outstanding presentation.

Even after QPR’s win over Cardiff on October 19, Wolves were expecting him to arrive the following day until a surprise about-turn.

With respect, that isn't proof, that is an article in a newspaper. I would highly doubt he was interviewed twice.

Smells like a trout farm in here

bronkhurst gone on 00:29 - Nov 24 with 3321 viewsSydneyRs

Again, and as has been said, he could very easily quash this if he wanted to.

If he is going it needs to be done sooner rather than later so we can get a replacment in before the season restarts.
bronkhurst gone on 00:38 - Nov 24 with 3303 viewsSydneyRs

bronkhurst gone on 16:09 - Nov 23 by daveB

Big risk though, if he goes and they don't win the league not sure he'll have many championship options given he's not hung around here for long. It was starting to go wrong for him at Rangers with Gerrard before they left for Villa.

I find it all really disapointing but after that powerpoint story came out I lost a lot of respect for him so won't shed any tears if he goes

Agreed. Celtic are getting stronger and themselves have a very talented manager/coach who is far more experienced than Beale. If he goes there and is still behind Celtic a year from now (highly likely) it might not end well for him. The fans believe they have a divine right to win the league every year.

It won't take too much in the way of bad results for the "better as a number 2" conversation to start and for thoughts to turn to his lack of experience and how Rangers need a bigger name.

When Rangers won the league the season before last, they did so in empty stadiums during lockdown and during a period where Celtic had lost Brendan Rodgers to Leicester and were a bit all over the place. Postegcoglu has well and truly turned that around and is still looking to improve a squad (another signing announced yesterday who is joining in Jan) that is already 9 points and goal difference ahead of Rangers and won the last meeting 4-0.
bronkhurst gone on 06:23 - Nov 24 with 3023 viewsnumptydumpty

I guess if Beale does not go, we can then say he is a man of his word and we can totally get behind him.

Personally I think his ego gets the better of him and he goes.

Got an uncomfortable feeling. And he made his own noises about interest from himself.

If he talks to them and does not get offered the role, I say we get rid anyhow.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

bronkhurst gone on 07:07 - Nov 24 with 2931 viewsdmm

bronkhurst gone on 06:23 - Nov 24 by numptydumpty

I guess if Beale does not go, we can then say he is a man of his word and we can totally get behind him.

Personally I think his ego gets the better of him and he goes.

Got an uncomfortable feeling. And he made his own noises about interest from himself.

If he talks to them and does not get offered the role, I say we get rid anyhow.

That would be a very uncomfortable scenario, particularly after Ferdinand said to the press a few days ago that he only wants people at QPR who wants to be there. That Beale and/or the club have yet to issue a statement only makes for more conjecture.

It must be unsettling for the players unless they've been told Beale is staying, in which case why not tell everyone else?
bronkhurst gone on 07:49 - Nov 24 with 2797 viewsRangersw12

bronkhurst gone on 08:12 - Nov 24 with 2728 viewsBAWHoops

There's not a world where a QPR manager doesn't take the Rangers job. They're a significantly bigger club with a bigger profile. He'd be mad not to go.

Hopefully board have soundbed out Critchley and he's ready to hit the ground running

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

bronkhurst gone on 08:19 - Nov 24 with 2700 viewsconnell10

bronkhurst gone on 08:12 - Nov 24 by BAWHoops

There's not a world where a QPR manager doesn't take the Rangers job. They're a significantly bigger club with a bigger profile. He'd be mad not to go.

Hopefully board have soundbed out Critchley and he's ready to hit the ground running

What when a few weeks ago our Coach said he is staying at QPR??? That is a incredible U turn....maybe Beale can be the next chancellor....if he goes he his a 2 faced rat...imo.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

bronkhurst gone on 08:24 - Nov 24 with 2680 viewsCroydonCaptJack

bronkhurst gone on 17:10 - Nov 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

It’s not speculation anymore.

Two major Scottish outlets have quoted a Rangers source stating they only have one target.

It is speculation he is leaving QPR
bronkhurst gone on 08:31 - Nov 24 with 2649 viewsdaveB

bronkhurst gone on 21:21 - Nov 23 by HAYESBOY

With respect, that isn't proof, that is an article in a newspaper. I would highly doubt he was interviewed twice.

I don't know if it's true or not but I'm not sure why that aspect of the story would be made up and would make more sense that he spoke to them than Wolves approaching him out of nowhere. You can only judge someone on what they do so I'm not going to slate the bloke but turning up at a Rangers game when the manager is under big pressure didn't sit well with me
bronkhurst gone on 08:48 - Nov 24 with 2564 viewsBAWHoops

bronkhurst gone on 08:19 - Nov 24 by connell10

What when a few weeks ago our Coach said he is staying at QPR??? That is a incredible U turn....maybe Beale can be the next chancellor....if he goes he his a 2 faced rat...imo.

He turned down Wolves because he looked at it and decided he wanted to stay.

This is a different offer entirely. Bigger club than Wolves, likely European football next season, has a relationship already with fans.

If Shaun Derry was doing fantastically in Lg 2 but turned down the Blackpool job for the reasons Beale turned down Wolves, then we came in for him a few months later and he decided to come to us it would be the same thing.

Like I said before... Critchley out of work, pocket the compensation from Beale and bring in a v good Champ manager for nothing

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024