Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GA 19:13 - Mar 4 with 6350 viewsRuislipHoop

I wish that GA hadn’t taken this job,he is already sounding like NC,MW etc.I don’t want to hear him say post match,”the players gave me everything,they tried really hard, blah blah blah.
A club legend in my eyes,please don’t spoil that image.
GA on 07:58 - Mar 5 with 1638 viewsPhildo

Let’s be honest…..his job this season is to keep us up by the skin of our teeth

It will be a big change this summer whatever happens so I hope he can pull it off- if not we have a proven league one manager in place

I do expect changes in the club hierarchy in the summer whatever happens now

I listened to the game on qpr plus yesterday as I was watching my 15 year old daughter play hockey for the ladies seconds (she scored 1-1 draw) and the contrast between Andy Sinton actually being unable to hide how stunned he was at the laces incident and the effort going on in front of me was pretty sobering- well done to those who ventured up there
GA on 08:31 - Mar 5 with 1526 viewsRuislipHoop

My origional post was based on my ever increasing frustration and disappointment at watching a team that I have supported since 1966.
The management appear to be totally inept,No matter how bad we are,nothing seems to change.
We must be the only club that has had two multi millionaires owning the club and yet be worse off than before they came.Why they have not removed LF is a mystery,the Academy is a joke.Finances in a complete mess,surely it can’t be that difficult to run a football club,can it ?
GA on 11:12 - Mar 5 with 1358 viewsrobith

GA on 19:22 - Mar 4 by RuislipHoop

Sorry to insult yr intelligence Hastings,this forum is a sounding board for fans and that is how I feel,no wonder posts are dropping off with comments like that,but hey ho.

So you're saying it's a sounding board, but no one should be allowed to reply or critique you? Doesn't sound like much of a sounding board. But then hey you do apparently have access to the site analytics to tell us the traffic levels
GA on 11:29 - Mar 5 with 1314 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

GA on 07:58 - Mar 5 by Phildo

Let’s be honest…..his job this season is to keep us up by the skin of our teeth

It will be a big change this summer whatever happens so I hope he can pull it off- if not we have a proven league one manager in place

I do expect changes in the club hierarchy in the summer whatever happens now

I listened to the game on qpr plus yesterday as I was watching my 15 year old daughter play hockey for the ladies seconds (she scored 1-1 draw) and the contrast between Andy Sinton actually being unable to hide how stunned he was at the laces incident and the effort going on in front of me was pretty sobering- well done to those who ventured up there

Scored did she? What’s she doing Saturday?
GA on 12:17 - Mar 5 with 1203 viewspaulparker

Ainsworth is the right man but he can’t soar like an eagle if he is surrounded by turkeys
Until the board, DOF and all the hangers on all go, nothing at this football club will ever change

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

GA on 13:20 - Mar 5 with 1130 viewsRuislipHoop

GA on 11:12 - Mar 5 by robith

So you're saying it's a sounding board, but no one should be allowed to reply or critique you? Doesn't sound like much of a sounding board. But then hey you do apparently have access to the site analytics to tell us the traffic levels

Yr just proving my point,my does anyone on here need to criticise a post.
agree or disagree that should be the end of it.If you want a row,go elsewhere.
GA on 16:12 - Mar 5 with 994 viewsderbyhoop

GA on 12:17 - Mar 5 by paulparker

Ainsworth is the right man but he can’t soar like an eagle if he is surrounded by turkeys
Until the board, DOF and all the hangers on all go, nothing at this football club will ever change

And if the board go, we are well and truly fcked

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

GA on 16:57 - Mar 5 with 940 viewspaulparker

GA on 16:12 - Mar 5 by derbyhoop

And if the board go, we are well and truly fcked

We are fcuked now , this board has been one fcuk up after another

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

GA on 17:09 - Mar 5 with 937 viewsRangersw12

GA on 16:57 - Mar 5 by paulparker

We are fcuked now , this board has been one fcuk up after another

If they refused to put money in then we will go into admin

As Clive says can't live with them and can't live without them

I would certainly be looking to change the CEO (who's in charge of contracts BTW so he's the reason why our wage bill is so high) and the DOF
GA on 08:25 - Mar 6 with 797 viewsnumptydumpty

To be honest, actually appearing genuinely upbeat with this squad and current form is incredibly impressive.

He looks like he has aged a decade in two weeks but Critchley said they were useless and not putting in the desired effort and that didn't work so understand why he reacting in the way he is.

Ainsworth though would have known what he was coming into and am sure was hoping he can get to end of the season still being in this league and then he will I am sure make big changes to get the best squad he can get.

Probably swap all our squad for that of Wycombe with a few of our better players staying here. Ie money will be an issue. Think this could be hopefully the plan.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

GA on 08:30 - Mar 6 with 793 viewsTheChef

GA on 19:57 - Mar 4 by mart_Goblin

Totally understand your original post Steve as I cringed hearing him say that …but quite honestly he has no choice but to keep trying to encourage them and motivate them as much as possible . He’s not stupid, he knows they are fragile and useless frankly at the moment .

This.

Critchley called the players out after the Fleetwood game (barely a month in as manager) and unfortunately from that point on he'd lost them since they couldn't bare to hear a few home truths.

I expect Ainsworth picked up on this and hence much more use of the carrot for the poor darlings.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024