Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth's not to blame! 17:07 - Apr 1 with 6255 viewsRangersDave

We were in this sh*t before Gareth got here.

Players dont care, dont play, dont contribute.

What gareth needs to do is clean house in a few weeks time as playing in a league below now is almost a certainty.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Gareth's not to blame! on 20:59 - Apr 1 with 1956 viewsRangersw12

Football has been worse under him than anyone this season

Haven't been impressed with anything he's done yet but he's on a hiding to nothing this season

My worry is though he will get us playing when he gets his own players but it will be awful long ball football and will be a poor man's Preston with the dark arts
Gareth's not to blame! on 21:02 - Apr 1 with 1928 viewsjoe90

He’s obviously not blame.

We’re up sh*t creek without a paddle. The players coming back won’t have an instant impact. We’re in deep trouble.
Gareth's not to blame! on 21:36 - Apr 1 with 1796 viewsWegerles_Stairs

I was shocked how poor we were against Birmingham, which is saying something as we've been awful for months, but that was a new level of crap. Feel sorry for him but looks like an awful appointment made to protect Les and co. from criticism. Now our flair players are back, we're playing long ball rubbish. To appoint a new manager then lose in the way we have to Rotherham, Blackpool, Birmingham and Wigan is genuinely shocking. Zero points from those six pointers.

Teflon Les must already be plotting his next act to stay on the gravy train.
Gareth's not to blame! on 22:11 - Apr 1 with 1702 viewscharmr

Then Critchley wasn’t to blame either.

Watched the game today with our main attacking threat of all standing around the gk at corners.

Pub football tactics are back
Gareth's not to blame! on 22:28 - Apr 1 with 1645 viewswesty

Gareth's not to blame! on 17:36 - Apr 1 by MkPaul

He's not to blame but his style of play is awful

Surely you play your style to what you’ve got. Shit players = shit style of play
Better technical players = better style of play.
Players are not robots they have their own minds.
This is not on the manager this is on the players nobody else to blame.

The manager doesn’t ask you to needlessly give a penalty away or to not have a shot on target or to not track back or to not give total concentration for 90 mins. That is completely down to the shit he obviously has available.
Lg1 players masquerading in the championship. How on earth is that this managers fault.
Gareth's not to blame! on 23:10 - Apr 1 with 1565 viewsJamesB1979

Gareth's not to blame! on 22:11 - Apr 1 by charmr

Then Critchley wasn’t to blame either.

Watched the game today with our main attacking threat of all standing around the gk at corners.

Pub football tactics are back

We played some of the stronger sides in the division under Critchley. Big difference between some
of those sides and Wigan, Blackpool. Losing 5 in 11 league games doesn’t seem that bad now.
Gareth's not to blame! on 03:42 - Apr 2 with 1405 viewsmylot50years

Unfortunately GA appears to think that Martin deserves a starting place in the side on a seemingly regular basis and that tactical decision alone needs questions asked He gives it his best but sadly past his sell by date and in any situation a late substitute might be acceptable
And for those of us that yesterday witnessed yet another shambles of a performance by all partaking in it questions really need to be put to GA regarding the above along with the lack of any
Gareth's not to blame! on 05:18 - Apr 2 with 1361 viewsMatch82

Gareth's not to blame! on 17:21 - Apr 1 by Jules4367

Agreed.... but get rid of the shooting coaches too as the players do not seem to understand what they might be saying and if we are not shooting, why pay for the coaches? (someone will say we had 8 shots today but that's 4 per half and only 3 were on target.
Three! Three!! THREE only THREE on target from 10 professional football players being paid lots of money and being coached by coaches getting less but still being paid ! THREE!
That's an average of 2 in one half and 1 in the other!
That sort of statistic is likely to see us near the bottom of League One next year!!

Did I say we only had three shots on target?

Not sure if the shooting coach has anything to do with this, it's not lack of execution it's lack of ideas. We aren't creating chances, twice in the first half they scuffed clearances and gave us the ball basically inside their own penalty area, we still didn't manufacture more than one tame shot at goal between those two incidents.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2023 5:19]
Login to get fewer ads

Gareth's not to blame! on 06:32 - Apr 2 with 1330 viewsQPsyR

Love Garath but sorry should have kept Crtchley
I do won't some pigeons LOL

SAID SAID SAID not Sir.*..never was never will be * his debut Coventry away 1987 1-4 or 1-2 his DOF'ing (with the fkn emphasis on F'ing) has been infinitely worse than that FFS

* Incenzo's wrong it's not sir it's said I said SAID SAID SAID not sir
700 at Chelsea NYD 1987 OH DO FCK OFF
they opened another gate you Div
[Post edited 2 Apr 2023 16:14]

FKA AcidPixie

Gareth's not to blame! on 06:54 - Apr 2 with 1292 viewscorse

So far I have not seen anything in our games that makes me thinking it was a good idea to get rid of Critchley. Just another stupid idea from Teflon Les to calm the fans. InfactI think we ve been worse. The players are what they are but still there are more issues in tactics and all around gameplay than there were when Critchley had control. This wont end well.
Gareth's not to blame! on 07:01 - Apr 2 with 1277 viewsPhilmyRs

Sorry, but Martin and Dykes together is a Gareth call and it’s a poor one and now seems to be an accepted strike pairing. Bring in your flair midfielders, great. Leave them operating behind that combo and it’s a joke. Can blame Les and others all you like but that type of management is poor, no other word for it. We’ve come up against Wigan, Birmingham and Rotherham in recent weeks - some of the poorest teams in the league - what have we got to show for it? Not only that but we’ve deserved nothing either. He’s done a poor job so far, sorry because I like him a lot but that’s the truth.
Gareth's not to blame! on 07:25 - Apr 2 with 1228 viewswesty

Gareth's not to blame! on 07:01 - Apr 2 by PhilmyRs

Sorry, but Martin and Dykes together is a Gareth call and it’s a poor one and now seems to be an accepted strike pairing. Bring in your flair midfielders, great. Leave them operating behind that combo and it’s a joke. Can blame Les and others all you like but that type of management is poor, no other word for it. We’ve come up against Wigan, Birmingham and Rotherham in recent weeks - some of the poorest teams in the league - what have we got to show for it? Not only that but we’ve deserved nothing either. He’s done a poor job so far, sorry because I like him a lot but that’s the truth.

Totally agree that you should not play those two up front together. Far too similar, slow and way too clumsy. Need sharper quicker players around just one of them. I cannot understand how neither of them can even get their feet set right to take a decent strike on target. I don’t believe for one minute that there is a QPR way of playing as you must be adaptable ala Brightons route 1 goal yesterday.
Maybe GA is giving them too much information to take on board. Get it to basics quickly or we will certainly be relegated, now is not the time for trying to play the supposed QPR way. Without the players that’s impossible anyway.
Where the fcuk did that Watford performance come from. Not so much the skill but the effort and determination. Looks like we left all our energy on the lap of honour after that game.
Gareth's not to blame! on 07:46 - Apr 2 with 1184 viewsNorthantsHoop

Let's face it been a mess all season, convinced the early season form was more luck for Beale than judgement and most of the other teams had not got going. Don't care much about any of the players, do care about Ainsworth who I think will change the dynamics of the team, but on current form will most likely have to do it in League 1. Critchley was a mess of an appointment don't think he ever wanted the job was probably happy in a coaching role. The real problem started when it was decided that Warburton needed to end his tenure, we lost a good manager there and I even think this has had a negative effect on what to be honest is still mostly his team. We need to stick with Ainsworth and let him try to establish a team we can be proud of again.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2023 7:48]
Gareth's not to blame! on 07:46 - Apr 2 with 1184 viewsThe_Beast1976

Gareth's not to blame! on 06:32 - Apr 2 by QPsyR

SAID SAID SAID not Sir.*..never was never will be * his debut Coventry away 1987 1-4 or 1-2 his DOF'ing (with the fkn emphasis on F'ing) has been infinitely worse than that FFS

I agree, I always thought it was "said" not "sir". Well, I always sang it as "said" in the 80s and 90s.

Anyway, "said", sir", whatever, it now needs to be "sacked"
Gareth's not to blame! on 07:49 - Apr 2 with 1175 viewsTGRRRSSS

We have won 2 games since October or something I hardly think we can really blame Gareth for this he got appointed 21st February and we're only 2nd April.

Thus mess precedes the World Cup, the slide arguably begun in Beale's time, possibly when players knew he was leaving.

Still think we can survive somehow but my god most of these players don't deserve to be professional footballers.

It is sooo bad that I think this is simply players downing tools.
Gareth's not to blame! on 08:00 - Apr 2 with 1150 viewsQPsyR

Gareth's not to blame! on 06:32 - Apr 2 by QPsyR

Not sure what's going on with you LoftGirl but I worry for you with your down voting passive-aggressive behavior. Why?

FKA AcidPixie

Gareth's not to blame! on 08:28 - Apr 2 with 1084 viewsessextaxiboy

Gareth's not to blame! on 08:00 - Apr 2 by QPsyR

Not sure what's going on with you LoftGirl but I worry for you with your down voting passive-aggressive behavior. Why?

Worry ?
Gareth's not to blame! on 08:35 - Apr 2 with 1066 viewsQPsyR

Gareth's not to blame! on 08:28 - Apr 2 by essextaxiboy

Worry ?

Lol sorry ETB mate, but he always downvotes me

Now I'd downvote me with the absolute fkn bollox i post but i'd at least call myself an absolute cnt ya get me n ting lol

I'm usually out raving all weekend so generally am spamgled till Sunday night but I'm somewhat confused by LoftGirls behavior

By the way you are one of the best sensible posters on here!

FKA AcidPixie

Gareth's not to blame! on 08:43 - Apr 2 with 1044 viewsAndybrat

Gareth's not to blame! on 07:01 - Apr 2 by PhilmyRs

Agree with this, now Lyndon is back Martin should be on the bench. If you play 2 up front surely Lowe or Sinclair as both quick. Noting Sinclair got injured on international duty. But when he came on against Brum the pace of the game and threat changed which GA acknowledged after the game. I reckon he would have started yesterday. I put it on another thread, somehow we have to get behind them Friday.
Gareth's not to blame! on 08:46 - Apr 2 with 1038 viewsessextaxiboy

Gareth's not to blame! on 08:35 - Apr 2 by QPsyR

Lol sorry ETB mate, but he always downvotes me

Now I'd downvote me with the absolute fkn bollox i post but i'd at least call myself an absolute cnt ya get me n ting lol

I'm usually out raving all weekend so generally am spamgled till Sunday night but I'm somewhat confused by LoftGirls behavior

By the way you are one of the best sensible posters on here!

Thanks .
I don't take to much notice of the up and down votes TBH . I suppose some people decide that another poster doesn't share their views and can't filter that post by post.
Gareth's not to blame! on 11:34 - Apr 2 with 886 viewsdaveB

Gareth's not to blame! on 17:54 - Apr 1 by Sakura

Les is a disgrace. Should have been sacked when in our first year out the Prem, best chance of going back up he put Ramsey in charge because he is...

because he is what? Just say it if you believe it rather than hide behind ...
Gareth's not to blame! on 13:35 - Apr 2 with 776 viewsessextaxiboy

I cant see that it is in any way racist.
Les Ferdinand has long been a loud voice for black coaches to get more opportunities in the game . You only have to Google it to read pages of interviews he has given on the subject , accusing the FA of tokenism and forming groups to tackle the issue. If you could ask him now he would confirm those views .
To point out that he is walking the walk in his day job is just fact isnt it ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024