Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . 12:05 - May 11 with 34062 viewsbwildered

Reported that Blackburn Rovers made a bid for Junior in the January transfer window , now returning for another .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 06:31 - Jun 30 with 2367 viewsnoah4x4

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 11:19 - Jun 28 by burnsieespana

Think you are right. My step daughter's partner is a Hibbs supporter and feels he didn't really settle in Edinburgh.
He thinks Hibbs will want to sell as they are bringing a few. In costing fees in preparation for playing in Euro Cup.

McKirdy could suit us in a team that quickly pass the ball forward rather than the ponderous style of previous managers before Garner. Perhaps a modern Kevin Lisbie? Just hope he has lost the pony tail.
Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 09:29 - Jun 30 with 2331 viewswessex_exile

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 12:48 - Jun 29 by RSCOSWORTH

https://daggers.co.uk/news/-NZ5Dk07P3VR5HUUUXqU

All the best Tom!

I’m pleased for Tom and his family he’s got a decent local deal, and one that isn’t Southend - good luck Tom!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 12:05 - Jun 30 with 2305 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Ashley sold to Salford.

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2023/june/ashley-departs-for-salford/

Disappointed with this one. Money talks though.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 12:16 - Jun 30 with 2298 viewsburnsieespana

Very but suspect we have several to go yet although never thought Ashley would be one of them.
Guess if we get £100k plus add ons if sold on for a player who was with us for a year can be deemed good business.
Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 14:45 - Jun 30 with 2245 viewsdurham_exile

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 12:16 - Jun 30 by burnsieespana

Very but suspect we have several to go yet although never thought Ashley would be one of them.
Guess if we get £100k plus add ons if sold on for a player who was with us for a year can be deemed good business.

I understand we received £150k for Ashley.

He will be a big loss unfortunately.

Up the Malaga U's

Durham_exile

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 17:25 - Jun 30 with 2201 viewsbwildered

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 14:45 - Jun 30 by durham_exile

Up the Malaga U's

Don’t sell players to promotion rivals , oops !
Guess that means …….

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 17:28 - Jun 30 with 2199 viewswessex_exile

Up the Malaga U's

Yep, sorry to see him go, but money talks unfortunately, and turning that sort of profit on a freebie signed at the start of last season can't be ignored.

Up the U's

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 18:08 - Jun 30 with 2194 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 17:28 - Jun 30 by wessex_exile

Yep, sorry to see him go, but money talks unfortunately, and turning that sort of profit on a freebie signed at the start of last season can't be ignored.

Definitely. Also once his head has been turned and he's decided to go there's not a lot the club can do really. If they're offering better money than we are he's always likely to make that move. Does seem like a player we need to replace now though.

Login to get fewer ads

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 11:24 - Jul 1 with 2090 viewsbwildered

Up the Malaga U's

Not a bad fee gained for us for one who had not played a full season. Strange sideways move, rather than progress up another division though.
Just needed more game time for experience, bulk up slightly and gain more stamina. Wish him well, except the two obvious League fixtures. Welcome to the dragons den.

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 18:09 - Jul 2 with 1977 viewsbwildered

Crawley Town have confirmed that striker Kwesi Appiah has left the club after the termination of his contract.
The League Two side said Appiah had agreed to leave by mutual consent, bringing his two-year stay at the Broadfield Stadium to an end.
The 32-year-old scored 11 goals in 26 league games in the 2021-22 season.
He spent much of last season on loan at Colchester United.

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 20:38 - Jul 2 with 1960 viewsburnsieespana

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 18:09 - Jul 2 by bwildered

Crawley Town have confirmed that striker Kwesi Appiah has left the club after the termination of his contract.
The League Two side said Appiah had agreed to leave by mutual consent, bringing his two-year stay at the Broadfield Stadium to an end.
The 32-year-old scored 11 goals in 26 league games in the 2021-22 season.
He spent much of last season on loan at Colchester United.

A lot of it injured and not many goals scored! Personally I would say no.
Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 10:47 - Jul 3 with 1888 viewsthrillseeker

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 20:38 - Jul 2 by burnsieespana

A lot of it injured and not many goals scored! Personally I would say no.

100% agree - a definite no from me
Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 21:16 - Jul 3 with 1803 viewsbwildered

Ex-Colchester United striker Frank Nouble signs for Yeovil Town

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 11:18 - Jul 4 with 1739 viewswessex_exile

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 21:16 - Jul 3 by bwildered

Ex-Colchester United striker Frank Nouble signs for Yeovil Town

Good for Frank - it looked like he did well down that way for Torquay and scored a few, reckon Yeovil will need the likes of him to get back into the National League.

Interesting quote from Mark Cooper "We’d agreed a deal with Frank last year but it was blocked and that meant we had to sign a different kind of player" - blocked by whom I wonder?

Up the U's

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 14:13 - Jul 4 with 1713 viewsburnsieespana

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 11:18 - Jul 4 by wessex_exile

Good for Frank - it looked like he did well down that way for Torquay and scored a few, reckon Yeovil will need the likes of him to get back into the National League.

Interesting quote from Mark Cooper "We’d agreed a deal with Frank last year but it was blocked and that meant we had to sign a different kind of player" - blocked by whom I wonder?

Previous owner of Yeovil I believe. He signed ed his own players even if Cooper didn't want them.
Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 09:03 - Jul 5 with 1619 viewsdurham_exile

Stoke City are the latest club to be linked with Junior Tchamadeu.

I think it is about time we faced up to the fact that sadly Junior is on his way perhaps with Samson and Noah and started to actively pursue replacements.

Transfer activity is proceeding at a glacial pace, come on step up the activity.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 13:12 - Jul 6 with 1420 viewsburnsieespana

McKirdy out for between 4 to 6 months so guess we wo nt be bidding for him!
Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 17:17 - Jul 6 with 1384 viewsdurham_exile

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 13:12 - Jul 6 by burnsieespana

McKirdy out for between 4 to 6 months so guess we wo nt be bidding for him!

And Hopper could be on his way to Grimsby.

Suddenly the recruitment situation has become more critical.

Durham_exile

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 17:47 - Jul 6 with 1381 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 17:17 - Jul 6 by durham_exile

And Hopper could be on his way to Grimsby.

Suddenly the recruitment situation has become more critical.

Can't say I'd be sorry to see him go. From what I've seen he offers very little and was probably more suited to Bloomfield's style of play than Garner's.

Only Smith (Tom) and Chambers are missing from our last starting XI. And of the substitutes that day just Sears and Skuse have left so we still have the bulk of our final day playing squad and have already added two to that. We made some very good signings in January and I'm happy with the two that have come in so we just have to keep believing that the club know what they're doing.

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 20:01 - Jul 6 with 1351 viewswessex_exile

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 17:47 - Jul 6 by RSCOSWORTH

Can't say I'd be sorry to see him go. From what I've seen he offers very little and was probably more suited to Bloomfield's style of play than Garner's.

Only Smith (Tom) and Chambers are missing from our last starting XI. And of the substitutes that day just Sears and Skuse have left so we still have the bulk of our final day playing squad and have already added two to that. We made some very good signings in January and I'm happy with the two that have come in so we just have to keep believing that the club know what they're doing.

You should know by now RS that goodwill from the U's support base is only valid for one transfer window

Hopper hasn't worked out, so whilst I'll be okay if he stays and given the chance to prove his value, if we sell him on I'm not going to be too concerned. I'd like to see more from Jay, as he does look more like a player who'll fit better with Garner's approach.

Up the U's

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 09:44 - Jul 9 with 1127 viewsburnsieespana

Although Junior played yesterday have seen elsewhere he as pretty much removed all connection with Colchester from his social media pages so does that mean he is off soon or hoping to be?
Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 17:48 - Jul 9 with 1072 viewsmfb_cufc

Graham Stack leaves.

Colchester United Goalkeeper Coach Graham Stack has departed to join Maccabi Tel Aviv.

The former Arsenal goalkeeper joined the club in March at the same time as the arrival of Ben Garner and Scott Marshall.

And Stack played a crucial role as the U's maintained their EFL status last season, including helping the team to keep three clean sheets in their last six matches.

The former Watford coach joins his new manager, Robbie Keane in the Israeli Preimer League with Maccabi Tel Aviv, and leaves with the best wishes from everyone at Colchester United.

mfb

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 18:03 - Jul 9 with 1071 viewsbwildered

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 17:48 - Jul 9 by mfb_cufc

Graham Stack leaves.

Colchester United Goalkeeper Coach Graham Stack has departed to join Maccabi Tel Aviv.

The former Arsenal goalkeeper joined the club in March at the same time as the arrival of Ben Garner and Scott Marshall.

And Stack played a crucial role as the U's maintained their EFL status last season, including helping the team to keep three clean sheets in their last six matches.

The former Watford coach joins his new manager, Robbie Keane in the Israeli Preimer League with Maccabi Tel Aviv, and leaves with the best wishes from everyone at Colchester United.

Don’t know how invaluable these coaching roles are to the club until they leave . Presume he has advised BG, on the goalkeeping personal and new requirements for the club pre season .
Best wishes to him .

Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 18:39 - Jul 9 with 1061 viewsburnsieespana

Beginning to think things are falling apart before season starts!
I have no idea how good Slack was but disappointing another upheaval.
All the promises about signings, budget, etc just falling apart.
Ins, outs and maybe's 2023 . on 21:19 - Jul 9 with 1036 viewsgerry_us

Don't worry too much.
We are unbeaten this season so far.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024