Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? 19:20 - Aug 25 with 7012 viewsKeithHaynes

Luis Rubiales

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 18:01 - Aug 31 with 603 viewsonehunglow

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 17:59 - Aug 31 by Whiterockin

I'm just surprised it's taken you so long to realise.

Always remember my posts are often laced with arsenic like sarcasm.
Still,I’m great full a clueless beauty like me has access to the internet .
Hell,I am even allowed to watch our games on it.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 18:03 - Aug 31 with 604 viewsmax936

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 17:59 - Aug 31 by Whiterockin

I'm just surprised it's taken you so long to realise.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 18:16 - Aug 31 with 569 viewsReslovenSwan1

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 18:03 - Aug 31 by max936

Peek a bo Max is back.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 18:21 - Aug 31 with 565 viewsAnotherJohn

The film from the team coach published by El Espanol is another piece of the jigsaw. Does it provide any mitigation of the foolish behaviour? No doubt there will be opinions on both sides. Video is here.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/08/30/luis-rubiales-spain-world-cup-
Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 18:22 - Aug 31 with 555 viewsmax936

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 18:01 - Aug 31 by onehunglow

Always remember my posts are often laced with arsenic like sarcasm.
Still,I’m great full a clueless beauty like me has access to the internet .
Hell,I am even allowed to watch our games on it.

Any way how is the Gods country looking today Mr OHL

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 18:26 - Aug 31 with 547 viewsonehunglow

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 18:22 - Aug 31 by max936

Any way how is the Gods country looking today Mr OHL

Looks as good as it ever dud ,butt.
Respect …

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 18:31 - Aug 31 with 539 viewsReslovenSwan1

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 16:57 - Aug 31 by onehunglow

Seems to me you're nuts

You asked me specifically not to call you anything like this on this site via an angry and indignant DM. I will respect your wishes.

You should have the decency to reciprocate. I recall what I called you and it was nothing much. Less offensive than "nuts" actually.

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 18:37 - Aug 31 with 535 viewsmax936

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 18:26 - Aug 31 by onehunglow

Looks as good as it ever dud ,butt.
Respect …

Good stuff Sir keep up the good work, weather's been dreadful here today, wish I had stayed in Spain, but it was far to hot there, the Sea was stunning though crystal clear and nice and deep so I was able to swim out away from the hordes and enjoy it, even managed a bit of a conversation with a Life Guard who was out there on a paddle board keeping those pedal boats in check

Login to get fewer ads

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 18:55 - Aug 31 with 517 viewsonehunglow

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 18:37 - Aug 31 by max936

Good stuff Sir keep up the good work, weather's been dreadful here today, wish I had stayed in Spain, but it was far to hot there, the Sea was stunning though crystal clear and nice and deep so I was able to swim out away from the hordes and enjoy it, even managed a bit of a conversation with a Life Guard who was out there on a paddle board keeping those pedal boats in check

Tidy.
Been following you.
It was not as hot in the Algarve

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 19:21 - Aug 31 with 504 viewsSullutaCreturned

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 15:24 - Aug 31 by ReslovenSwan1

It is a media feeding frenzy and people have lost their marbles. It is typical group behaviour. We have seen it through the ages. Typical human traits. It happened with Phillip Schofield.

Matthew Hopkins whipped up a frenzy in the middle ages as the self appointed "Witchfinder general". Loved in the community he leaped on any minor social faux pas and declared it was the work of satan. 39 innocent women were hung with the support of the local community.

The posse culture in the US wild west, Iranian Mullahs. All supported by the majority who are right. "She wore a mini shirt 50 lashes. That will teach her".

It' s all the same gravy.

Schofield is a liar and a cheat, I'm not attacking him there because it is the truth. After accepting that I have nothing more to say about him.

You cannot seriously be comparing Hopkins with the Rubiales situation? That would be mad

The Mullahs...really? You are bonkers. They were/are sticking strictly to Shariah, now I think that is mad but is that anything like Rubiales kissing a woman without consent? Or the years of mysoginstic behaviour?

It's only the same gravy if you're a WUM.
Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 20:08 - Aug 31 with 483 viewsonehunglow

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 19:21 - Aug 31 by SullutaCreturned

Schofield is a liar and a cheat, I'm not attacking him there because it is the truth. After accepting that I have nothing more to say about him.

You cannot seriously be comparing Hopkins with the Rubiales situation? That would be mad

The Mullahs...really? You are bonkers. They were/are sticking strictly to Shariah, now I think that is mad but is that anything like Rubiales kissing a woman without consent? Or the years of mysoginstic behaviour?

Philip Scofield .
Just incredible

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 20:33 - Aug 31 with 469 viewsReslovenSwan1

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 19:21 - Aug 31 by SullutaCreturned

Trail by social media. It is to discouraged. The matter is in the hands of a the Spanish FA who have to be fair to the man and carry out an inquiry.

UK and Europe have a particular social culture where activist group will sing like canaries at any minor slip up. In this atmosphere BLM bulldozered the FA who were seriously out of their depth with teams putting their logo on club shirt without even understanding what they stood for.

He should not be convicted and treated like a criminal by the acivisit pack until all the facts are assessed. He is clearly a boorish person which is fine in the male game but not the women's game perhaps?. We saw this in the Samson issue 2 years go. A clash of cultures.

This issue with be repeated time and time again and the women will complain about discrimination and exploitation. It would be better if they ran and elected their own board. They have additional issues like LGBT+ rights which are more high profile in the women game and future "Trans" issues.

Brendan Rodgers was given the bumps at Wembley 2011 in a state of euphoria. It was without consent and he reportedly he did not enjoy it. There are no indication that either were in any way traumatised.

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 21:12 - Aug 31 with 454 viewsRhonddaSwans

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 18:08 - Aug 30 by Fireboy2

The respect I had for you has gone if you have the same beliefs on women as he has.

My Wife and Daughters are loved just dont jump on the bandwagon.
Think critically now and again won't be easily fooled by anyone
[Post edited 31 Aug 2023 21:40]

Poll: what is more Exciting

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 21:16 - Aug 31 with 445 viewsRhonddaSwans

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 18:08 - Aug 30 by Fireboy2

The respect I had for you has gone if you have the same beliefs on women as he has.

I was done with this thread.....
Will you explain your comment to me?

I am never the current thing mate don't be so quick to judge one day all this kangaroo court stuff could be on your doorstep.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2023 21:42]

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 21:18 - Aug 31 with 435 viewsonehunglow

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 20:33 - Aug 31 by ReslovenSwan1

Trail by social media. It is to discouraged. The matter is in the hands of a the Spanish FA who have to be fair to the man and carry out an inquiry.

UK and Europe have a particular social culture where activist group will sing like canaries at any minor slip up. In this atmosphere BLM bulldozered the FA who were seriously out of their depth with teams putting their logo on club shirt without even understanding what they stood for.

He should not be convicted and treated like a criminal by the acivisit pack until all the facts are assessed. He is clearly a boorish person which is fine in the male game but not the women's game perhaps?. We saw this in the Samson issue 2 years go. A clash of cultures.

This issue with be repeated time and time again and the women will complain about discrimination and exploitation. It would be better if they ran and elected their own board. They have additional issues like LGBT+ rights which are more high profile in the women game and future "Trans" issues.

Brendan Rodgers was given the bumps at Wembley 2011 in a state of euphoria. It was without consent and he reportedly he did not enjoy it. There are no indication that either were in any way traumatised.

Now Brendan Rodgers.

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 21:19 - Aug 31 with 434 viewsRhonddaSwans

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 13:50 - Aug 30 by onehunglow

Traditional values in Wales were
Getting hammered after work then going home either to demand sex or to pinch the crap out of wife
Making sure she scrubbed the step,fed the kids,did the washing and ironing
And keep her mouth shut

Chapel on Sunday then prey on a neighbour

Not sexual assault then?

Dear God

It’s 2023

If thats your ideas of traditional values you my friend need to go on a course.

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 21:26 - Aug 31 with 426 viewsRhonddaSwans

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 20:33 - Aug 31 by ReslovenSwan1

Mate they will never get it 😔 . When you do try speaking they twist it to suit their propaganda.
Two site members I respected have spat at me for being honest.

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 22:07 - Aug 31 with 385 viewsraynor94

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 21:26 - Aug 31 by RhonddaSwans

Mate they will never get it 😔 . When you do try speaking they twist it to suit their propaganda.
Two site members I respected have spat at me for being honest.

I appreciate you saying you are being honest but we have totally opposite views on women.

Your comments on the Lionesses, Mason Greenwood and now Rubiales, you even posted we all know a "mental Mrs"

I'm no politically correct person, sorry and with respect I cannot align with your views

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 22:08 - Aug 31 with 384 viewsRhonddaSwans

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 22:07 - Aug 31 by raynor94

I appreciate you saying you are being honest but we have totally opposite views on women.

Your comments on the Lionesses, Mason Greenwood and now Rubiales, you even posted we all know a "mental Mrs"

I'm no politically correct person, sorry and with respect I cannot align with your views

What did I say about the lionesses?

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 22:09 - Aug 31 with 383 viewsRhonddaSwans

I remember wanting the Dragonesses.
I would never support any form of English team.

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 22:10 - Aug 31 with 382 viewsRhonddaSwans

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 22:08 - Aug 31 by RhonddaSwans

What did I say about the lionesses?

and we I do know a mental ex most men will aswell....
also should of suited your side as her getting back with him and having a kid should be seen as mental!
[Post edited 31 Aug 2023 22:11]

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 22:14 - Aug 31 with 377 viewsRhonddaSwans

And please don't aling with my political anything.
I am here for the Swans not a fan club.
my options are opinions.
have your own....

But don't accuse me of hating women over not wanting men hung for non crimes.

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 22:18 - Aug 31 with 368 viewsKeithHaynes

Thread closed.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024