Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) 10:43 - Sep 29 with 28955 viewsAndybrat

This is my 1st thread so quite nervous i get this right. Coming to October and I still haven’t seen a home game yet and on Saturday I have to leave at half time to get to Heathrow to fly out for work. Don’t expect any sympathy, and tbh I think I am a bit of a Jonah as I haven’t seen them win at LR since Wigan, being away for both Reading and Watford. So my prediction is we lose the 1st half ( because of the above) and win the second half ( because of the above) and draw 1-1
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 13:10 - Sep 30 with 3754 viewsaston_hoop

On the plus side, watching Leeds v Southampton, we'll have a chance if this Leeds defence turn up on Wednesday!

I fancy us today though, don't know why. Just do

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 13:17 - Sep 30 with 3716 viewscolinallcars

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 13:10 - Sep 30 by aston_hoop

On the plus side, watching Leeds v Southampton, we'll have a chance if this Leeds defence turn up on Wednesday!

I fancy us today though, don't know why. Just do

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 14:01 - Sep 30 with 3560 viewsQPRSteve

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 14:02 - Sep 30 with 3554 viewsaston_hoop

Begovic
Kakay
Fox
Cook
Paal
Dozzell
Field
Chair
Smyth
Willock
Dykes

Subs - Archer, JCS, Larkeche, Adomah Dixon-Bonner, Duke McKenna, Kelman, Kolli, Armstrong

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 14:03 - Sep 30 with 3520 viewsessextaxiboy

Missing out today , in a villa in Lanzarote watching on a stream .
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 14:10 - Sep 30 with 3412 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 14:01 - Sep 30 by QPRSteve

Can't speak for our oppo to day, but if I looked at that lineup and saw Messrs Cannon, Colbeck, Dunne and Roberts weren't included for various reasons and that Messrs Adomah, Armstrong and JCS could only make the bench, I'd be sh1ttin' kittens!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 14:12 - Sep 30 with 3373 viewswesty

Surely this is getting last chance saloon for Willock. Hopefully he shows a good attitude and work rate. No doubt he has ability in his body just not so much in his head atm. Let’s hope today is the day
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 14:22 - Sep 30 with 3228 viewsjoolsyp

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 06:25 - Sep 30 by QPROslo

There's a good interview with Chair on the Official. He seems like a smart footballer. He also emphasised how he enjoys playing with Willock, and also mentions Paal and Dykes from the current squad. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets his wish today and we start with a front 3 of Chair, Willock and Dykes with Armstrong available to come in off the Bench.

Good call Oslo! Hopefully that means we’re going to fly out of the traps rather than sit back, hopefully like that first half against Luton a few seasons back. Really happy to see Illy and Willy start this one.
Login to get fewer ads

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 14:28 - Sep 30 with 3152 viewssmudgehoop

2-1 Dykes brace :)

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 14:56 - Sep 30 with 2862 viewsDavieQPR

Shame Bidwell on bench. He normally helps us out.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:00 - Sep 30 with 2818 viewsWatford_Ranger

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 14:56 - Sep 30 by DavieQPR

Shame Bidwell on bench. He normally helps us out.

Normally annoyingly competent against us. Carved out a solid enough career for himself as a LCB which suits him.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:01 - Sep 30 with 2804 viewsWatford_Ranger

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 14:10 - Sep 30 by PlanetHonneywood

Can't speak for our oppo to day, but if I looked at that lineup and saw Messrs Cannon, Colbeck, Dunne and Roberts weren't included for various reasons and that Messrs Adomah, Armstrong and JCS could only make the bench, I'd be sh1ttin' kittens!

I’d have been surprised to see Roberts start.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:04 - Sep 30 with 2729 viewsjoolsyp

Fox injured, JCS warming up.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:04 - Sep 30 with 2713 viewsaston_hoop

Morgan Fox has pulled up straight after kick off, getting treatment so nothing has happened for the first few minutes. JCS coming on

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:15 - Sep 30 with 2319 viewsaston_hoop

Chris Willock looks up for it. Nothing much happening otherwise

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:17 - Sep 30 with 2240 viewsQPRSteve

All Coventry so far
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:17 - Sep 30 with 2237 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:04 - Sep 30 by aston_hoop

Morgan Fox has pulled up straight after kick off, getting treatment so nothing has happened for the first few minutes. JCS coming on

So we’ve used a sub already and now have JCS and Willock on the pitch.

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:18 - Sep 30 with 2203 viewsjoolsyp

Fantastic move, Paal cross, glancing header from Dykes, keeper makes a worldie.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:18 - Sep 30 with 2185 viewsQPRSteve

Close from Dykes. Great save
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:19 - Sep 30 with 2151 viewsaston_hoop

Incredible save, even better than the Ruddy one from Dykes last week!

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:20 - Sep 30 with 2133 viewsjoolsyp

Good pressure, pinning them in. Dozzell with a half chance.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:22 - Sep 30 with 2082 viewsVancouverHoop

Willock's looking a bit useful today.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:25 - Sep 30 with 1978 viewsaston_hoop

Ilias Chair is the best player on the pitch again

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:26 - Sep 30 with 1954 viewsjoolsyp

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:25 - Sep 30 by aston_hoop

Ilias Chair is the best player on the pitch again

He's on it today as he is most games. Dancing around the Cov players.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:33 - Sep 30 with 1676 viewsjoolsyp

JCS with a Barbet-esque sliding tackle on Simms who was through.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024