Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That sending off 09:35 - Nov 5 with 2320 viewsowainglyndwr

I think the Sunderland player turned and took Patino out, I've pressed rewind, pause forward etc , no way that was a sending off .
Also the Yates middle leg foul , just a talking too.
Terrible Ref I thought , worst I can remember for a long time
That sending off on 09:57 - Nov 5 with 2269 viewsunion_jack

Just to be pedantic, he wasn’t sent off for that he was yellow carded which amounted to a sending off.

However, your point remains as that wasn’t a yellow. In fact I’d say the Sunderland player feigned his injury in the hope if a card for Patino. He was very unlucky yesterday and action really must be taken against Madley. I’m not sure if he’s bent or incompetent. I can only hope it’s the latter.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

That sending off on 10:24 - Nov 5 with 2236 viewsWhiterockin

I'm going to say something here that will upset a few. A couple of minutes prior to the 2nd yellow he committed a foul that could have been yellow and probably would have if he hadn't been booked, at that point he should have had a serious warning. It didn't happen and you could sense he walking a fine line. Saying that the 2nd yellow was not warranted.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

That sending off on 12:06 - Nov 5 with 2140 viewsSullutaCreturned

I sent a text to mates saying from my view in East upper 10 it didn't look like a foul. The Sunderland player (in my opinion) dived to get Patino into trouble and a fe of them did that with the ref buying it almost every time.

Look at when we won the ball cleanly with a defender running into our player, we were on a promising attack but Madeley pulled it back and gave them a free kick.

For me that went beyond just incometent, "Bobby" is another from the Mike Dean school of reffing. Me, me ,em, that's what it's all about, look at Bobby.
That sending off on 08:24 - Nov 6 with 1944 viewsshandyjack

for me i can see why he might have sent him off, it was daft to dive in and was his third rash/late foul.
My annoyance lands with the fact their Capt pulled Yates down on a break and was not booked then should have been booked for the penalty and it would have been 10 a piece.

But worst of all was the yellow he gave Fulton for a superb tackle which would have seen us have a 3 on 1 attack in the final third

Poll: Expectation for the season

That sending off on 10:49 - Nov 6 with 1858 viewsunion_jack

It wasn’t a yellow card any day of the week but I do see your point and that mooted by Duff in that he gave the referee a decision to make. You don’t do that with Madley reffing!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

That sending off on 10:57 - Nov 6 with 1853 viewsjack247

That sending off on 10:49 - Nov 6 by union_jack

It wasn’t a yellow card any day of the week but I do see your point and that mooted by Duff in that he gave the referee a decision to make. You don’t do that with Madley reffing!

Agree with this. I thought it was a yellow at the time, replays showed it wasn’t. Madley made the wrong call, but didn’t really need to be given a decision to make.

Easy for me to say watching from higher up though. Much quicker in the thick of the action.
That sending off on 11:04 - Nov 6 with 1845 viewsRichardO

Love it these days that the referees assistance seem like they dont want to or unable to make decisions unless verified by the Ref deflecting any blame and flak.
While Refs are waiting for technologies to make decisions for them and without VAR they struggle.
That sending off on 07:50 - Nov 7 with 1684 viewssw02sea

Does everyone know that the 2 yellows for Patino and Fulton’s one, all we’re with the same player Pierre Ekwah.
With all 3 showing him rolling about holding his feet, as if he’d been shot by a sniper in the East stand!
Login to get fewer ads

That sending off on 11:34 - Nov 7 with 1601 viewsRichardO

That sending off on 07:50 - Nov 7 by sw02sea

Does everyone know that the 2 yellows for Patino and Fulton’s one, all we’re with the same player Pierre Ekwah.
With all 3 showing him rolling about holding his feet, as if he’d been shot by a sniper in the East stand!

Wasn't it the centre half who got taken out by the very same sniper for the late bookable challenge on Fulton which I though Fulton needed to protect himself?
If I'm wrong, I will be in the East stand next home game please don't contract the said sniper to take me out with his invisible rounds, I will be the one ducking at ever loud noise suddenly going off.
That sending off on 15:42 - Nov 7 with 1520 viewssw02sea

That sending off on 11:34 - Nov 7 by RichardO

Wasn't it the centre half who got taken out by the very same sniper for the late bookable challenge on Fulton which I though Fulton needed to protect himself?
If I'm wrong, I will be in the East stand next home game please don't contract the said sniper to take me out with his invisible rounds, I will be the one ducking at ever loud noise suddenly going off.

Don’t worry, he only target’s Sunderland players with No 39 on their shirts !
That sending off on 17:36 - Nov 7 with 1472 viewsRichardO

That sending off on 15:42 - Nov 7 by sw02sea

Don’t worry, he only target’s Sunderland players with No 39 on their shirts !

That sending off on 21:22 - Nov 7 with 1416 viewsjackrmee

Totally agree Will with everything the fine sir says in the OP 👏

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

That sending off on 18:33 - Nov 9 with 1219 viewsSullutaCreturned

I read what Duff said about his chat with PGMOL and apparently Friend said neither challenge were worthy of a yellow card.

Now if that is true then PGMOL need to have a word with "Bobby" and drop him down to league 2, which is still too good for him.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/tonights-swansea-city
That sending off on 19:55 - Nov 9 with 1176 viewsFireboy2

That sending off on 18:33 - Nov 9 by SullutaCreturned

I read what Duff said about his chat with PGMOL and apparently Friend said neither challenge were worthy of a yellow card.

Now if that is true then PGMOL need to have a word with "Bobby" and drop him down to league 2, which is still too good for him.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/tonights-swansea-city

Well if that's the case then the red should be overturned, we have suffered enough playing the game with 10 men for over 50 minutes.
That sending off on 20:33 - Nov 9 with 1157 viewsSullutaCreturned

That sending off on 19:55 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

Well if that's the case then the red should be overturned, we have suffered enough playing the game with 10 men for over 50 minutes.

yeah, in a fair world but in yet another stupid rule, you cannot appeal yellow cards, not even when you get sent off for the second yellow. it's berserk.

With refs like Madeley you could get 5 unfair yellows and miss a vital match, you could get marked out as a dirty player when the reality is there are too many cheating divers out there.

The league needs to change that rule.
That sending off on 21:34 - Nov 9 with 1127 viewsFireboy2

That sending off on 20:33 - Nov 9 by SullutaCreturned

yeah, in a fair world but in yet another stupid rule, you cannot appeal yellow cards, not even when you get sent off for the second yellow. it's berserk.

With refs like Madeley you could get 5 unfair yellows and miss a vital match, you could get marked out as a dirty player when the reality is there are too many cheating divers out there.

The league needs to change that rule.

Yes definitely, Kevin Friends comments should be taken seriously by the FA.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024