Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Freaky Friday 11:04 - Jan 10 with 4101 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

You can swap bodies with a fan of any club side for any match in history. Who are you picking?
QPR Freaky Friday on 17:37 - Jan 10 with 855 viewsMick_S

QPR Freaky Friday on 16:36 - Jan 10 by GaryT

Not strictly playing by the rules but I've always wondered what it must have been like in the Oldham end witnessing three sides of Loftus Road bouncing in unison.

They’d never give it up mate. Never admit to it; you cockney bastards. 😂
[Post edited 10 Jan 17:38]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

QPR Freaky Friday on 17:41 - Jan 10 with 843 viewsEsox_Lucius

Man City vs Luton when Denis Law scored 6 goals and finished up losing the tie.

The grass is always greener.

QPR Freaky Friday on 18:04 - Jan 10 with 812 viewsnumptydumpty

An absolutely unreal end to a game.

Imagine John Terry going down easily and then Drogba missing the dodgy pen and the rebound, a swift counter attack and Sinclair Armstrong slamming in the winner twenty seconds later. We are on our way to Wembley.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

QPR Freaky Friday on 18:11 - Jan 10 with 803 viewsnumptydumpty

Or last leg of the treble and dodgy German giants concede two goals in second half injury time.

Gerry Francis lifts the champions league after Alan Macdonald and Stanley Bowles score the two goals to create QPR as the best club side in the world !!!

Was the only night I enjoyed of a miserable three year relationship I was in at the time !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

QPR Freaky Friday on 22:37 - Jan 10 with 668 viewsWatford_Ranger

QPR Freaky Friday on 16:37 - Jan 10 by R_from_afar

Great thread. This is probably the one I'd pick. You have to win to stay in the football league but as the game enters the 95th minute, it's 1-1.

You get a corner, it's now or never, your 'keeper goes up for the set piece, and then...

Would’ve been quite good if the ref had disallowed it for the obstruction on the goalkeeper really.
QPR Freaky Friday on 23:01 - Jan 10 with 639 viewsSK_hoops

As much as I hate to so it as it was against us (Although at least it didn't send us down), that Aguero goal would have been good to watch.
QPR Freaky Friday on 23:15 - Jan 10 with 631 viewsSydneyRs

Arsenal at Anfield in 89.
QPR Freaky Friday on 23:18 - Jan 10 with 629 viewsSydneyRs

QPR Freaky Friday on 11:28 - Jan 10 by GaryBannister86

Why couldn't it? Still could, surely?

Good choice, though, along with Agueroooooooooooooooo I guess but I don't want to be a gloryhunter fan in any way. I'm sorry, but it just won't feel the same for them in any case.

Now Wigan winning the FA Cup - I can relate to this (not the winning the cup part!)

For me there is no comparison between the two. Going to Anfield then having to win by two was an enormous task for a young Arsenal team. Liverpool had dominated for about 20 years and it ended that night. They've won two titles since and one in the last 30 years or so.

While the end to the City game was exciting, you are talking about a billionaire funded club at home against relegation strugglers who were down to ten men and had just found out they were safe.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR Freaky Friday on 11:04 - Jan 11 with 528 viewsdsw2509

I did go to that game. I was curious. Stood in the Shed (well over to the left hand side). Will never forget leaving the ground afterwards. All you could hear was footsteps. No one spoke.
QPR Freaky Friday on 11:55 - Jan 11 with 489 viewsSydneyRs

QPR Freaky Friday on 12:11 - Jan 10 by Miss_Terraces

I'm sorry Bazza, I didn't answer the question as it was intended.
Middlesbrough fan to see the scum getting relegated. I don't know if I would be brave enough to attend though

I was in the Boro end for that game at Chelsea. Much bigger crowd there that day than any of the QPR games I went to there. Probably about 5k Boro.

All hell broke loose at the end. Chelsea fans trying to get to the away end (especially from the benches in the stand to the right) and then turning on the police when they couldn't. It was really bad for a while. Worst violence I've seen at a game by far.

Bloody enjoyable watching them go down though. The Boro fans had plenty of time during and after the home sections being cleared to celebrate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024